Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

I was in Daytona Beach last week and TD told me that they do not sell it any more for liability reasons because people were buying it for investment reasons and they do not want to be held liable. WF is still selling it

• Upvote 1

Capital One in Beaumont TX $1070/million takes 1-2 days to get it usually...they say 10 but never has taken that long.

Damn 1070 ? I just paid 1184 thru GID & Associates, I can't find any Banks that sell in southeast Wisconsin

I was in Daytona Beach last week and TD told me that they do not sell it any more for liability reasons because people were buying it for investment reasons and they do not want to be held liable. WF is still selling it

WF does not sell it or trade it as of a while back

(edited)

Damn 1070 ? I just paid 1184 thru GID & Associates, I can't find any Banks that sell in southeast Wisconsin

EddieMac, ..........SBX posted this 1070 rate on January 07 , 2010.............22 months ago ...............

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

I have conflicting answers from BoA. Call the 800 number to get the branch and I've gone to the branch and they say NO>

They will not deal with dinars. I think they are stuck in stupid mode.

TexasGrannie- 1st convenience at Walmart in Tyler also sells the dong. It's quite popular over there.

I have tried to buy from walmart( dinar ), they say can't get it now , they still sell dong

I will check with mynlocal walmart(actually 1st convience bank which is a part of 1st national bank of Texas)

I'm in central Texas area

Texas Granny what region are you? I travel alot in Texas and can drive to many areas easily , I want to purchase more this week

Sorry Texas Granny I see now what region u are in )

last I heard ali at dinartrade is not selling dinar you have to order from someplace in UK a sister site I suppose. I got an email that he was not selling any dinar right now just a week ago. If that has changed please let me know.

Also info regarding dinartrade cash in was that post rv they will set up branches in various locales around the USA and you will have to make a special appt to cash in. If that has changed please notify also. Thanks. This was to take appx 10 business days to be put into action so if there is any banks cashing in dinar in OK who and what are they charging if known. Again thanks.

Anyone know of banks in Massachuetts .... There is one chain in Quincy mass. Eastern bank 1 to 2 days . But only high denominations. . Where can I buy smaller denoms .. What is the smallest denim and where can I purchase it... Anyone know pls reply. This old marine ....

Hello USAOK.........The smallest denomination of IQD is the 50 dinar note ........goes like this.........50.... 250... 500... 1,000..... 5,000.........10,000 & lastly 25,000 dinar notes. I don't know of any bank in your area. I have a friend who lives on Long Island, NY, he tells me that 5th Third Bank sells dinar. Wish I could help you with more information. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving........

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey KNTime, I am also in the O.C. I have gone out to Ontario mills mall there is a foreign currency outlet inside that was still selling last week at 970 IQD to 1US dollar here is the phone# 909-581-1002 normal mall hours,

So.Cal Dinar

Hey KNTime, I am also in the O.C. I have gone out to Ontario mills mall there is a foreign currency outlet inside that was still selling last week at 970 IQD to 1US dollar here is the phone# 909-581-1002 normal mall hours,

So.Cal Dinar

Do they provide you with any Certifiate or guaranty that the Dinar is genuine? I'll be in LA from Friday to Monday so I might make a trip to Ontario. Thanks.

scottbaxterr, do you know of any banks in Oklahoma that will sell and can exchange when it RV's?

Dont think sell but Grand Savings in Grove, Ok will buy! of course has to be a $250.00 minimum< hahahhahahahahahaha!!!!! woohoo Go RV!

Do they provide you with any Certifiate or guaranty that the Dinar is genuine? I'll be in LA from Friday to Monday so I might make a trip to Ontario. Thanks.

No they don't,it is a currency exchange so they deal in multiple currencies and the Dinar I purchased was circulated , I trust them for what it is worth.

So.Cal.Dinar

So.Cal Dinar thanks for the reply its greatly appreciated!!!!! Ontario is just a jump from Fullerton.... Thanks....

Your very welcome, plus it's a pretty nice mall to boot.

So.Cal. dinar

Hey wine Guy, Mahalo... Where you stay.. in Hawaii.. Used to run a business and live in Haleiwa for 10 Years...

Hey Kntime, I live in Hilo...the rainy city. Go RV!

No they don't,it is a currency exchange so they deal in multiple currencies and the Dinar I purchased was circulated , I trust them for what it is worth.

So.Cal.Dinar

Thanks So. Cal. Dinar. I might go and check them out.

Mahalo!

Does anyone know of any banks in Florida that are currently selling the dinar?

Do not know of any banks however, you can go to Currency Exchange International www.ceifx.com they have locations all over FL. They are located in Malls, so if you are in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Aventura, Naples, to name a few off the top of my head. They carry it when most places don't. Talked with one of the guys and it is their number one seller. Hope this helps.

Hey, just had a coworker ask where can you buy in Baltimore? His friend has been very unsuccessful in finding it. Thanks all!