Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

Question for topcat1954...who is Ali and where are his offices. I'm in Illinois.

Thanks for the info.

I bought most of my dinar from Ali, been satisfied with orders, 4-5 of my family & friends have too, with good results. I intend to cash in with Ali,150.00 / mil.several locations he has is listed on the DinarTrade.com/Updates. I live in Missouri,he soesn't have an office here, there is several around.One in Ark,Fort Smith. One in Brentwood Tenn,Texas, Ohio,Calif, NM. they are all that site I mentioned. Good Luck

I can't imagine all the major players on wanting to be a part of this thing when it happens. Has anyone heard anthing on Wells Fargo/Wachovia's position? I did call Wachovia and the person said she had no idea what I was talking about, pretty sure her light was out, but that doesn't mean I was talking to the right person. I've just decided to contact all the local institutions and see what their position is going to be. I'm not on to travel when it's not required...

I can't imagine all the major players on wanting to be a part of this thing when it happens. Has anyone heard anthing on Wells Fargo/Wachovia's position? I did call Wachovia and the person said she had no idea what I was talking about, pretty sure her light was out, but that doesn't mean I was talking to the right person. I've just decided to contact all the local institutions and see what their position is going to be. I'm not on to travel when it's not required...

We've talked with two different branches here in Alabama and neither one of them knew anything about the Dinars. Infact, the one near where I work, suggested that it is a scam.

Any known banks in North Carolina that sell dinar? Thanks

My neighbor and I both bought dinars from 2 different Fifth Third banks in Charlotte on Monday. The tellers will sell them right at the counter. I bought mine from the branch on 77 Center Street and my neighbor bought them from the Fairview branch. Mine came in the next day. His are not in yet (as of Wednesday). They charge a $10 fee for non-account holders. They will also buy them back but the charge a spread.

I'm in Canada, anybody have info if the Bank's here trade Dinar? also a question to Adam how to procede to change the cash Dinar from here when an RV should take place? I have only 25.000,- bills.

By the way I'm glad this site exists, always interesting and informative.

Cheers,

Dego

We've talked with two different branches here in Alabama and neither one of them knew anything about the Dinars. Infact, the one near where I work, suggested that it is a scam.

I went to one of the Wahovia branches and they BanK Manager told me they were not going to touch the Dinars and that NO Bank was, He too acted like I was an idiot for having them.

Does anybody knows if Bank of America has De la Rue machines, If yes where and what branches?

I asked someone at the Riverside, CA, Bank of America if they had a DeLaRue machine and she looked at me like I walked off a spaceship. She said "We have machines that COUNT money, but nothing of what you're asking". Then I looked at her as if SHE walked off of a spaceship.

• Upvote 1