Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

Adam said BANKS, not money exchangers. You risk looking like a pumper saying DT.

Might check out the basic info before commenting in the negative. That post was Jan 2010

This is now over 1 YEAR LATER! Come on

I personally have bought all my dinars from Dinar Trade as recent as last week. NEVER a problem,

ALWAYS got them within 2 days! If I referred someone because of good service AT THE TIME,

does that make me "a pumper"? Come on...POSITIVE posts PLEASE.

All I can recommend to folks is learn as much as possible BEFORE posting responses.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Capital One in Beaumont TX $1070/million takes 1-2 days to get it usually...they say 10 but never has taken that long.

i live in the DFW area and all the banks that i called said they dont buy or sell the Iraq Dinar...and i told them not yet but you will soon.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

In Texas IMHO the very best place is to buy at 1st Conveniant Banks which are located in Wal-Mart.

I bought some on line and the cost was 1244 which included shipping. Hum so gave 188 dollars to have fed ex deliver.

The bank at Wal-Mart was 1056 dollars for a million. Y ou will get a call to pick them up in 3 to 4 business days.

Works very well for me. :)

Is there anyone from arizona that knows of any banks selling dinar? Thx Bud

I purchased some from my local Chase branch 3 years ago in the San Tan Valley area of Phoenix, AZ. I haven't checked lately. It took a week or two for the Dinars to arrive so we could pick them up. If memory serves me correctly, my wife picked them up at the Phoenix downtown Chase location.

B)

• 4 weeks later...

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

Hi all >Key Bank upstate NY

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update - I was in Walmart yesterday and stopped by 1st Convenience Bank to ask if I could still purchase IQD through them. Lady said sure, no problem. I asked for the rate and she quoted it off the top of her head - did not have to look it up. $25.46 for a 25000 dinar note - that makes $1005.84 per mil. There is a $20 fee if you do not have an account - no fee if you do.

Wanted everyone to know that if you are still wanting to buy in Texas - check the bank at the front of the Walmart store. :twothumbs:

• 1 month later...

Went to BOA in Tulsa and was told they do not deal with dinar. A month ago, at the same bank, I was told that they do. Maybe next month they will change their minds again. I also went to Bank of Ok in Tulsa and they do deal with dinar. However, they said that they had a customer come in a two months ago and order some dinar and they have not received them from their source as of today. They do not know when they will be receiving them. Their source is having a hard time getting dinars. I ordered some dong from them and will be receiving them by next Monday.

I have conflicting answers from BoA. Call the 800 number to get the branch and I've gone to the branch and they say NO>

They will not deal with dinars. I think they are stuck in stupid mode.

Just a quick update - I was in Walmart yesterday and stopped by 1st Convenience Bank to ask if I could still purchase IQD through them. Lady said sure, no problem. I asked for the rate and she quoted it off the top of her head - did not have to look it up. $25.46 for a 25000 dinar note - that makes $1005.84 per mil. There is a $20 fee if you do not have an account - no fee if you do.

Wanted everyone to know that if you are still wanting to buy in Texas - check the bank at the front of the Walmart store. :twothumbs:

TexasGrannie- 1st convenience at Walmart in Tyler also sells the dong. It's quite popular over there.

What TOWN is That In Texas?

I called 5/3 today to possibly purchase dinar. The customer service representative told me they no longer sell dinar because they could not legally keep up with the demand. However, you can still purchase if you have verified travel plans to Iraq

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter and I bought our dinars at a 1st Conveience Bk. in Dallas and neither of us had an account there. They even let you open one up with a dollar. Doesn't care about prior bank problems, long as it's not with them.

I purchased some Dinar and Dong at the First Convience Bank inside of Walmart in Amarillo Tx. Ordered on Monday 9/26 - picked it up today 9/29. All bills were crisp and new feeling. No marks. The Dong was $56.00 a million. The Dinar was $316.00 for $300.000

• 1 month later...

Riverside Bank in central Florida sells Dinars. I have bought mine there at two different branches. You need to open an account and they'll sell you the Dinars right away.

Do they exchange Dinar for USD? Will we be able to cash in there?