Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

I am in central Ohio...Near Columbus. I know of several banks that have receintly stopped selling iqd.....but can someone who knows, give an updated list of those who are still selling.... thanks!

I have bought at CVG airport 5/3, but beleive they have stopped selling dinar...Also Chase bank in tri-county Ohio...or 5/3 in Florence KY.....Last bought from Ali...he is always there..

Fyi.... 5/3 bank is also going to "exchange" for US currency after the RV. This is what the finance mgr told me today, the note size (25,0000) will not matter. You will however need to have an account with them.

dinartrade.com usually delivered with in 2 days they give you tracking number and tell you when to expect it, and you can do COD, once you you place your order price is gauranteed.

I ordered more from Dinar Trade on Wed evening around 6:00 and they arrived COD this morning around 10:00 am. I've bought from them several times. They are always on time and like you said your price is guaranteed the minute you hit submit, if you buy them online I think if you buy over the phone you may not get the locked in price, (not real sure on phone purchases though)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There is a lot of good information here that everyone should take advantage of...thank you very much! I am passing this info on to my friends and relatives looking to buy dinar in some of these areas. Great thread!