Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

link please? Or address and phone number?

I USE TD BANK IN FLORIDA..................PALM BAY 321-608-9201........PALM BAY 321-727-1303........WEST MELBOURNE 321-952-0254.........VERO BEACH.772-567-5250........THESE ARE THE BANKS IN MY AREA THAT I KNOW SELL DINAR

Bank of Oklahoma Na, at St & Garnett, Tulsa, Ok. www.bok.com phone # 1-918-588-6347, you will have to have a checking or savings acct. with them to buy or sell. On the Th of November 10 I called them to find out how much a million dinars would cost, and they said at the time $1064.32. smile.gif

Bank of Oklahoma branch at 31st & Garnett in Tulsa, Ok has stated that they are now buying back Ireqi dinars as of a week ago. I didn't ask at what rate it would be at. Since I'm waiting for the R/V to happen. It seams they are also haveing a hard time getting dinars now. It is going on three now since I put in my last order in for dinars.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

I am a new member as of today. I got on because I wanted to tell you what B of A told me today. After dealing with the merchant account teller for a while I was directed to the Asst. Branch Manager. After a 5 minute conversation he decided to get his Memo from Feb. 1 because I told him I was going to tell some people and that I wanted accurate information. His memo from Feb. 1 was in his hands and he read this, "Bank of America HAS NO PLANS to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes". Later in the memo it said, "WE REINTERATE...B of A has no plans to buy or sell Iraqi Dinar Banknotes. I then called our Federal Credit Union and the teller called Southwest Corp (they do currency exchange for them). She called me back and said Southwest Bank Corp. says that Iraqi law states that Dinar cannot be exchanged outside the country of Iraq. I quoted exec. order #13303 and General order 39 and all that. Finally, I called Wells Fargo and was told as of right now they are neither buying or selling Iraqi Dinar. So, I guess I have two questions. What does this mean? And, two...how and why is it that so many contrary things have been stated that directly oppose what I was told today. Would somebody like to enlighten us?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone know of a bank in the Las Vegas Nevada area that sells Dinars. I went to Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Bank of America about eight months ago and all of the staff there were clueless and confirmed that they dont sell dinar. All of these other banks out of state are too far to go to. They all require of you to go in person. No COD. It would also be nice if members included both the telephone and website of banks in their area that offer Dinar, rather than just give them a bank name and city. Sometimes there are just a few or one bank in particular for that whole are that offers them.

In Edmonton Alberta Canada you can order dinar from Custom House 101 St and 103 Ave. downtown.. call, order and pickup in 3 days.

I purchased several times there

Read more:

Do you know if they will buy back after RV as well?I ordered from DT and had no issues but wonder if they will have a cash in center in Canada??Emailed Ali about it today but as yet have rec'd no reply.

Thanx,Sparky

Hey Sparky...I know that there will be an exchange center set up at the Calgary airport by wwwDinarbanker.com and they will exchange even if you didn't buy from them by appointment. All info is on their site...I have purchased from them. I don't know any banks that are buying or selling in Calgary currently.

Are there any banks in Southern California that sell Dinar? I called one bank and they said it was illegal for them to sell Dinar. Is this true for California, or was she just wrong?

She was just wrong. Try the currency exchange place. Don't expect the notes to be uncirculated though. you will get used notes but you will pay cheaper than dealers

ANYONE KNOW OF BANKS IN NORTH EAST TEXAS?

Texas Bank sold me some. They ordered it out of Florida. It was circulated. I told them I would be bringing it back to them if I had trouble cashing it in. They laughed and said to bring it on. :)

• Upvote 1

5/3 bank in Orange Park, Florida at the corner of Well"s Road and Crossing Road sells dinar

and the personnel are the most serviceable and friendliest you will find anywhere.

The rate as of 2/17/11 was .001057. One million costs $1057.00 USD

• 1 month later...

Friends,

I am considering selling a few million dinars here in the Houston area. Are there any local banks that buy back dinars? I originally purchased them through tampa dinar.

And no, I am not a dealer, I just thought that would be a cool name to have.

Thank you in advance.

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

Okay, selling is one thing. How about redemption here in the US????

CBI law Article 32 Issuing of the currency states

1 The CBI shall have the exclusive right to issue banknotes and coins intended for circulation in IRAQ.

Banknotes issued under this Article shall be a first charge on the assets of the CBI. The CBI shall make

appropriate arrangements for the issue of its banknotes and coins as required for circulation in Iraq.

Banknotes and coins issued by the CBI and intended for circulation are not promissory notes, bills of

exchange, or any other type of commercial document under the applicable commercial law, and the CBI

is obligated to honor them only as provided for in this law.

Article 36 Redemption of the currency states:

1. The CBI may decide to redeem banknotes or coins by issuing, free of charge, other banknotes or coins

in equivalent amounts. A decision to redeem banknotes or coins shall be issued in the form of a regulation

of the CBI specifying the period during which the exchange shall take place and the locations and times at

which withdrawn banknotes and coins shall be presented for redemption.

2. At the end of the exchange period or any other time specified by the CBI, redeemed banknotes and coins

shall be demonetized and cease to be legel tender.

In other words regardless of currency law in other countries the CBI law is if the dinar is not in Iraq the CBI is

not required to redeem it, nor does the CBI regard it as legal tender to honor.