Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

I just bought 3,000 in us funds today...from 5/3rd....got me 2,850,000 dinars...Im a newbie like most but I served in the gulf region and want a return on my investment in both ways....KeithZ

I live near philly and none of the TD ,BOA branches near me are selling IQD ... most stopped a few years ago.I've ordered several mill from Dinar Trade and have never had any issues. As far as why Ali wont do ledger transfers with chase ... He stated that their L to L rate was just to high . Also, he won't post the locations of his cash-in sights ( just the cities they are in ) for security reasons. When you make your appointment to cash - in you will be sent an e-mail of where it is located. He will definitely be the cheapest at cash-in as he's only charging $150 / mill IQD cased in + $24/ wire transaction.Just wait for the best spread before you cash-in and live it up.

I don't think Ali is charging only $150 a mil. He will also charge a spread. Won't the banks just charge a spread?

So I went to several banks here in marion, nc and 5th 3rd sells them 100k for $106 and they will cash in also. First citizen also sells them 100k for $106 plus if its less than 250k there's a $10 fee so $116. I also talked to wachovia and bank of america and bank of asheville all of which do not sell them. However bb&t does also still waiting on prices. Hope that helps some.. go rv!

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm stuck here in Iowa, any banks out here deal IQD? I deal with Dinartrade so far, but might try a bank just once if the rate is right.

I don't think I saw an answer to how much Doc's group pays for Dinar and am curious as to that rate. :unsure:

Have family members that purchased just this week from The Bank of Oklahoma in Tulsa....they have to order it but it comes in a few days...its cheaper than ordering on line ....because if you figure the rate, they are taking their cut on line!! They got it from Bank of OK for 1065....we ordered from Dinar Trade and it was 920...considerable difference when you figure how much more Dinar you get for the money...would love info on where it can be purchased in West Texas...

arvest bank and intrust bank .. they both have it on hand

bbt DOES sell dinar. for $1000 usd, i got 946,000 and change in dinar. there is also a $10 fee for up to $1000.00, $20 fee for anything more than $1000.00. hope this helps.

ali from dinar trade (2 million dinar, 25k notes, cod)=.001072/single dinar

bbt=.001068/single dinar

so its a slightly better deal going through bb and t. i had to open an account in order to buy them but that was no big deal. i for one prefer doing business face to face than over the net.

i bought $100 worth for my neighbor yesterday .... for $100 usd i got him 117,000 dinar w/ no fees or added cost ...

The FEDEX guy just arrived about 20 minutes ago to give me more dinar that i ordered from dinartrade.com. In the package was a certificate of authenticity. Also i checked the treasury before buying, they were listed. I'm confident with this purchase. My past purchase was through chase bank back in 2005. i called them two days ago and they weren't buying or selling dinar. weird.

I have bought Dinar from several suppliers, DT, Silver Greetings, and USA-CurencyExchange (http://www.usacurrencyexchange.com). Has anyone else bought from USA Currency Exchange? I purchased a considerable amount from them and it took a while to get it, but everything went pretty good. I have this thought in the back of my mind that I should find a bank who can verify the currency, but they are one of the largest supplier of foreign currency from what I understand. Don't know that for a fact though.

In Edmonton Alberta Canada you can order dinar from Custom House 101 St and 103 Ave. downtown.. call, order and pickup in 3 days.

I purchased several times there

Read more:

Do you know if they will buy back after RV as well?I ordered from DT and had no issues but wonder if they will have a cash in center in Canada??Emailed Ali about it today but as yet have rec'd no reply.

Thanx,Sparky

Friends,

I am considering liquidating 10 million IQD and am in the Dallas area. However, much of my holdings are "circulated" (delivered by a very unscrupolous dealer who guaranteed uncirculated bills!). What would you all recommend as a course of action?

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Friends,

I am considering liquidating 10 million IQD and am in the Dallas area. However, much of my holdings are "circulated" (delivered by a very unscrupolous dealer who guaranteed uncirculated bills!). What would you all recommend as a course of action?

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

Steve

At what price??? Ebay

• Upvote 1

(edited)

NOTHING in oregon. :mad: .If anyone finds something, lemme know, I will track it down.

All the Oregon banks treat it like a scam mad.gif...I had two different people have bad interactions with the banks in Oregon. US Bank, told a friend it was a scam and refused to assist her, humiliated her until she left...my co-worker went to Wells Fargo and asked for a Cashiers Check, when they found out to it was to (DTrade) they told her they didn't want anything more to do with her and refused to give her the check.... Don't get me wrong, I believe this is real and I have a small amount that I could afford for me and my children (single mom of three) saved...I pray we are all blessed very soon!

My group buys every week ... I simply don't get it ... what am I missing?

Peace

Doc31

Doc, I always look forward to reading your post and appreciate your info, thank you...may I ask who your group buys from ? I have bought all of mine from Ali, but his prices keep going up, I was curious if there was another source? emot-questioned.gif

Edited by Meesu

Hello, I would like to share some reading material with you all. The type of things I thought I would read when I joined.

My name is Paul, and I am a Forex trader. I love currencies of all types and how they each trade for their own given values. The Iraqi Dinar "IQD" Obviously has a value of more than 1170 IQD per 1 USD. But what is it? Well let's see. *First: What kind of country is Iraq? A country that exports it's reserves, Industrial say 5%, ( Oil, Gas ) mining say 95% and imports 90% that it consumes.

How does this add up? Well it means that Iraq is a wealthy country that can support a healthy currency. When you pair a currency with another currency many fluctuations happen for several reasons but the over all movement of the pair is from the interest rates that each currency holds ie... if a currency is under valued and holds a low interest rate because the country has a need to export goods at a great price in order to continue to be strong. If a currency is over valued and has a high interest rate it is because the country has too high of inflation from imports due to it being rich.

*Second: How does Iraqs' interest rate pair against other currencies? [post=http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home]http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home[/post] IQD interest rate is at 6% this may not fair well with going up against the New Zealand KIWI NZD but it will do fine with Japans' JPY or the USD.

*Third: Gross Domestic Product ( GDP ) If Iraq can reach 12,500,000BBL of oil per day along with natural gas ( NPG ) and an industrial sector. They would achieve 1/3 GDP of the United States.

*Forth and final: with the population being 10 times that of Kuwait and the forecast of GDP being 10 times that of Kuwait also then one would believe that the Iraq dinar would be that of the Kuwaiti Dinar in 10 years. The time frame that Iraq has given to reach this 12.5 million barrel a day production.

So ready for the answer??? .74 USD per IQD but keep in mind speculation and you will see that the Iraqi's have already accounted for what I have not so believe it when they posted [post=http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home]http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en[/post] 1.134 Iraqi dinar per 1USD is the actual value.

Capital One Bank in Houston Texas(Bay Area Blvd).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My neighbor is a VP of something at a local Bank Of America location and he said he just had a LEGAL call this week to respond to. They, the entire franchise of Bank Of America says they will no longer be selling Iraqi Dinars. He only proceeded to tell me that it was in response to the amount of customers come in around Christmas / New Years week was dramatic and that this happened last year as well; mainly because of the amount of Speculation they are having.

Got 500K dinar in 5K notes from TD Bank in So. NJ around Thanksgiving and they said a $10 fee w/o an account and FREE w/account. Opened an account and had it about 4 or 5 banking days later. Then it cost me about $520.

5/3

12231 US Highway 19

Hudson Fl 34667

727-869-9701

Wesley Chapel Branch also sells......but it you can and do not have an account with them they will act like they don't know what your talking about. Open an account and the will sell whatever currency you want

What has always bothered me about this invest is the large number of people invested and the ease in which it is to purchase dinar. We continue to hear that we mean nothing in the large scheme of things to Iraq when it comes to RVing the dinar, I don't buy it, we own way too much not to have an effect on a possible RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

I just called the 5/3 bank in my area and was told that they get a lot of people coming in to buy Dinar. They sell 1mil Dinar for $1061.50

intrust bank and arvest bank are not able to get dinar for the past few weeks.... they are confident that this week or maybe next week they will be trading again.... might check with them ... "arvest uses intrust for all foreign currency exchanges" intrust is in kansas, oklahoma, arknasas, and 1 or 2 more states i do not remember which

:D

Does anyone know if there will be a trade site in North Dakota or do I have to start saving for a road trip???? If I have to road trip anyone know the closest place to armpit North Dakota...moving as soon as dinar revalues...

Thank You :bow:

:woot::woot::woot: GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!