Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

my friend just bought a few more dinar today at 5/3 in Ohio

5/3rd in Ohio (North Canton) began telling everyone that they would only sell dinars if you had an account with the bank.

This was about 2 weeks ago. I had already purchased there about 4 times, as well as other friends. They claimed it took too long.

However, when picking up my last order I saw the log book of orders, there were about 18-20 orders since January of this year.

for what its worth...

GO RV!! :)

Called TD Bank. Told me that if I did not have an account with them( 6 months or longer) I would need to have a Passport to buy/sell dinars. I asked if a Driver's License and Birth Certificate were enough. They said NO.

(edited)

You can purchase Dinar at Capital One Bank in Texas. You must have a checking account to do so. At the time of RV, you will need to go in with your Dinar, ask for currency exchange, and sign documents. You will be given the rate of the currency at the time you are there. RV rate for that day. If it goes up after that day or down after that day, you get what you get the day you brought it in. They send this off for exchange and then it takes, pending amount that you are exchanging, about 5 to 7 days to hit your checking account. If you cash in less than $3000.00 USD, then you are charged an exchange fee. I hope that each of us will have more to exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TKM

Does anybody knows if Bank of America has De la Rue machines, If yes where and what branches?

Marshallpr:

I live in rural Arkansas and have checked with all B of A here, and none of them have De La Rue...:(

Recently heard that Ali of Dinartrade is considering opening a "currency exchange" place in Kent, WA just south of Seattle. I suggest you email him at sales@dinartrade.com if you are interested. The more people that contact him, the more iikely he will do it.

hope this helps.

I recently heard that Ali at Dinartrade is considering opening a currency exchange location in Kent, Wa just south of Seattle. If you are interested, I suggest you email him at sales@dinartrade.com. The more interest he sees, the more likely he is to do it.

Hope this helps.

WOW...I just found this reply.... :rolleyes::blink: BUT what you said is true: I called dinar trade and that they are opening an office in kent, and setting up appointments to exchange. the currenty and do a wire transfer while you wait. Outstanding! :o:D

unless you want 'O' to stick his hands in your pockets:

My link

and find a state that doesn't have income tax.

Capital One Bank

Prairieville, Louisiana.

(225) 673-2265 (Lisa, or any teller, just say you want to speak to someome about buying foreign currency)

Ha I got mine from the Capitol one in denham springs

• Upvote 1

Question for topcat1954...who is Ali and where are his offices. I'm in Illinois.

Thanks for the info.

Ali has an office in Brentwood, TN. that has said they will cash in the Dinar when it RV's.

I think it is south of Nashville?

Good luck everyone.

I just got mine Yesterday from Capital One.....ANd this time they where all 5,000 notes they are Usually in 10,000...---I go in one day and they have them for me the Next....They come from New Orleans.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

We've talked with two different branches here in Alabama and neither one of them knew anything about the Dinars. Infact, the one near where I work, suggested that it is a scam.

I've called the Wachovia here in Virginia and there in the dark on the Iraq Dinar.

I live near philly and none of the TD ,BOA branches near me are selling IQD ... most stopped a few years ago.I've ordered several mill from Dinar Trade and have never had any issues. As far as why Ali wont do ledger transfers with chase ... He stated that their L to L rate was just to high . Also, he won't post the locations of his cash-in sights ( just the cities they are in ) for security reasons. When you make your appointment to cash - in you will be sent an e-mail of where it is located. He will definitely be the cheapest at cash-in as he's only charging $150 / mill IQD cased in + $24/ wire transaction.Just wait for the best spread before you cash-in and live it up.

(edited)

I'm just curious as to why anyone would want to buy IQD from a bank ... I've compared prices and banks are higher and take longer to get it.

My group buys every week ... I simply don't get it ... what am I missing?

I know that some believe that should they have a problem (counterfeit) with their dinar that they will be able to go back to the bank and have them fix the problem. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The moment you walked out the door or went into the vault to your safety deposit box ... their responsibility ended.

Always count and authenticate your IQD the moment that you receive them ... whether it be from a vendor, ebay, a bank, or a friend. Verify the amount and that they are indeed genuine. PM me if you need the link to instructions for authentication.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31

Hello Dinar World, can anyone tell me of a bank in Pittsburgh,PA. that sells Dinar? I know about the web sites but don't know of any banks. GO RV..... B)

I'm just curious as to why anyone would want to buy IQD from a bank ... I've compared prices and banks are higher and take longer to get it.

I know that some believe that should they have a problem (counterfeit) with their dinar that they will be able to go back to the bank and have them fix the problem. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The moment you walked out the door or went into the vault to your safety deposit box ... their responsibility ended.

Always count and authenticate your IQD the moment that you receive them ... whether it be from a vendor, ebay, a bank, or a friend. Verify the amount and that they are indeed genuine. PM me if you need the link to instructions for authentication.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Hello, if it's not to much of a hassle, can i take a look at them links?

(edited)

I recently bought 10,000,000 Iraqi dinar from TampaDinar it was the best experience of my life. I went to 53rd bank and it cost me the same without all the hastles also most of the currency from banks is circulated. Anyways I recently got the dinarvets.com newsletter and the only recommendation ever to be written was for tampadinar it makes me laugh cause I used it and some SEO company keeps posting about dinartrade on this forum all day trying to get you to buy from them.

MORE answers! From Adam Montana:

I've had great experiences

with Jeff at Tampa Dinar. I don't normally recommend any

one dealer, but they just upgraded their shopping cart and

you can now track previous orders, find out where your

shipment is, etc. Check them out at TampaDinar.com

Edited by empire123

I placed my first order from dt a few months ago. I picked up my second order today from 53 in atlanta. Took about 2 weeks for delivery and the bills are circluated but 53 verifies all currency. I am a very happy customer. Im going to look into bbt as there is one less than a mile away from me. 53 is 50 miles away but for the m/oney i saved it was worth the wait and trip. Go rv!

• 3 weeks later...

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

Just wondering sake what does your group pay for a Mill Dinar? I see a variance in prices per million and wonder why.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering sake what does your group pay for a Mill Dinar? I see a variance in prices per million and wonder why.

its prob because people order their million dinar in different notes ie if you ordered them in 5,000 notes it would be diferent price to 25,000 note its like that in the uk anyway i brought 1.05 million in 10,000 dinar notes from natwest uk it costs £600 but there were no charges it was at a rate of 1,750 dinar to the uk £ i know this isn't helping you because you don't live hear but may help others because there's not as i'm aware much on hear to help uk investors maybe wrong but not found much yet ??? :blink::):)