Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

dinartrade.com usually delivered with in 2 days they give you tracking number and tell you when to expect it, and you can do COD, once you you place your order price is gauranteed.

F.Y.I. Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker is not a bank

Edited by SPRAYERDUDE

KEY BANK

My daughter goes to school in the Red Hook/Germantown/Kingston NY area. I spoke with someone directly at Key Bank the week before XMAS when I thought i might go by some just for the heck of it rather than through the mail. You can purchase IQD there if you have an account with them. You must go into the branch and then it takes several days for them to order the dinar. They were very friendly.

Key Bank

https://www.key.com/about/welcome.jsp

branches can be found at this link

https://www.key.com/gen/html/bank-branch-atm-location.html?entity=BRCH&entity=ATM

• 3 weeks later...

IMO, maybe experiencing technical difficulties...Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

IMO, maybe experiencing technical difficulties...Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

:unsure: ???...............Ali?.................??? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I have made several calls to banks in the D/FW area and have been surprised that a city that "prides" itself as a major banking center doesn't sell dinar?

There are a few hear that even have the words "world bank" in their name and don't sell it?

Anyone know of a bank in north Texas that deal in dinar? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi, Anyone know of any banks in Austin Texas selling Dinar?

I am in the Fort Hood area and will sell you mine...

25k uncirculated, bought from DT or DB

have 2-3 mil left

richintx11@gmail.com

Rich in TX

• 1 month later...

Damn 1070 ? I just paid 1184 thru GID & Associates, I can't find any Banks that sell in southeast Wisconsin

I sure hope you're voting for Walker tomorrow, eddiemac!

• Upvote 2

I need a sample of a Bill of Sale for IQDs, could anybody send me a sample, it is urgent. Thanks so much

what do you need it for? That could make a difference in how it needs to be drafted or even if it would be better to use another type of document.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

P.S. See my profile for an abbreviated professional disclaimer.

I need a sample of a Bill of Sale for IQDs, could anybody send me a sample, it is urgent. Thanks so much

Just type it up or print it on paper if you don't have microsoft word.

Sold ________________dinar to ________________ for the amount of $___________USD or whatever currency you got.

1st blank how much dinar

2nd blank person's name buying dinar

3rd blank how much it was sold for.

Date it and sign it and give it to whomever is buying your dinar.

Make sure you print your name clearly above your signature

That's really all you need.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey there Sir Adam, Mods, and DV'ers. I may be in the market to purchase some more dinar. Is there a updated list of banks that are currently selling IQD? Banks or DV'ers in the Southern Riverside or Northern San Diego California area?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2017 at 9:37 PM, new york kevin said:

Hey there Sir Adam, Mods, and DV'ers. I may be in the market to purchase some more dinar. Is there a updated list of banks that are currently selling IQD? Banks or DV'ers in the Southern Riverside or Northern San Diego California area?

Printed this up in Feb originally and I didn't get a response. Thought I would try again as we are getting closer to the wedding date for one of my son's, the Marine. PS, I can understand if no one wants to sell , can someone tell me what broker is giving the best price for $500,000 and $1 mil IQD ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Printed this up in Feb originally and I didn't get a response. Thought I would try again as we are getting closer to the wedding date for one of my son's, the Marine. PS, I can understand if no one wants to sell , can someone tell me what broker is giving the best price for $500,000 and $1 mil IQD ?

This is what I found so far, though my research is far from conclusive folks. The major banks that deal in foreign currency exchanges (WF, B of A, still working o Chase) all say on their sites "We do not deal in IQD." DinarTrader etc are all out of it as they had no place where you could plug in figures to get rates. They are just out dated info sites at this point. The only outfit I have found so far that appears reputable that deal in IQD is Safedinar.com. Their rate for 500,000 in circulated IQD is $463, $925 for 1,000,000 , a little more if you want uncirculated. Some denoms are back ordered and they will still C.O.D. it to you if you use a money order or cashiers check. I bought most of my stuff through them, a tiny bit through DT.  I am hesitant against buying IQD from Amazon or Ebay, don't trust them as they don't provide certifiable proof that their cash is not counterfeit.

• Upvote 1

I have bought some from Dinar Inc, out of Miami, and they were good to work with. And I have a friend that purchased from a place called Tampa Dinar (I think, might want to google that one) and was happy. Hope this helps. Also there is Treasury Vault. Their site quotes $1050/million.

• Upvote 2