Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

Capital One in Beaumont TX $1070/million takes 1-2 days to get it usually...they say 10 but never has taken that long.

Edited by SBX

TD Bank...I'm in NJ and they're all over, but they're in the northeast and some in Florida. Check www.tdbank.com to see if there's one by you.

Go to customer service rep., tell them you want to buy foreign currency, anything over $250,000 has only a $7.50 fee (under I believe is like $17.50). They will call you when it's there, usually like 2-3 days, very quick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1st interstate bank in kallispell, montana. Main and branches. Will order.. 5000 smallest they can get . 2 days by fed ex good rate small fee...IF you bought there you could exchange 25,000's for 10's or 5000's

5/3 in powder springs,ga. sell all day long even opens on sunday 12pm til 4pm,69.00 for 50,000- 91.00 for 75,000 - 123.00 for 100,000. and 1050.00 for 1m, just picked some up on yesterday and ordered more and with-in 23hrs they called me to pick up that order

• Upvote 1

heres a link to riverside in florida http://riversidenb.com/ I to have a account there and was told by the branch manager that they are not sure when it will rv except they are aware of it and have a few couples from Iraq that purchase from them and the bank expects it to be within 2 weeks. did not ask for any exchange fees. because i am now in oklahoma. did give a glimmer of hope though.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
5/3 in powder springs,ga. sell all day long even opens on sunday 12pm til 4pm,69.00 for 50,000- 91.00 for 75,000 - 123.00 for 100,000. and 1050.00 for 1m, just picked some up on yesterday and ordered more and with-in 23hrs they called me to pick up that order

Thanks for this info.......I live in Covington (just south of Atlanta) and this will save me overnite fees when I order .....I located a 5/3 branch nearer to me in Loganville, GA.....thanks again

• Upvote 1

(edited)
TD Bank...I'm in NJ and they're all over, but they're in the northeast and some in Florida. Check www.tdbank.com to see if there's one by you.

Go to customer service rep., tell them you want to buy foreign currency, anything over $250,000 has only a $7.50 fee (under I believe is like $17.50). They will call you when it's there, usually like 2-3 days, very quick.

http://www.tdbank.com/popup/available_currencies.html

TD Bank Available Currencies

AED United Arab Emirates Dirham

AUD Australian Dollar

BBD Barbados Dollar

BMD Bermuda Dollar

CAD Canadian Dollar

CHF Swiss Franc

CYP Cyprus Pound

CZK Czech Koruna

DKK Danish Kroner

EUR Euro

GBP Great British Pound

HKD Hong Kong Dollar

HUF Hungarian Forint

INR Indian Rupee

ILS Israeli Shekel

JMD Jamaican Dollar

JPY Japanese Yen

MXN Mexican Peso

NOK Norwegian Kroner

NZD New Zealand Dollar

PKR Pakistan Rupee

PHP Philippine Peso

PLN Polish Zlotych

SAR Saudi Riyal

SEK Swedish Kroner

SGD Singapore Dollar

THB Thai Baht

TRY Turkish (new) Lira

USD United States Dollar

XCD Eastern Caribbean Dollar

ZAR South African Rand

Edited by Lepoc2635
formatting

Went to BOA in Tulsa and was told they do not deal with dinar. A month ago, at the same bank, I was told that they do. Maybe next month they will change their minds again. I also went to Bank of Ok in Tulsa and they do deal with dinar. However, they said that they had a customer come in a two months ago and order some dinar and they have not received them from their source as of today. They do not know when they will be receiving them. Their source is having a hard time getting dinars. I ordered some dong from them and will be receiving them by next Monday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bank of Texas in Houston, TX , main branch is at 1401 McKinney

They said that they will sell and buy Dinars at all their branches

They have a minimum of 250K and a max of 500k per visit.

A friend bought 250k Dinars for $275.00 they said 10 days

but the called him after 2 days to pick it up.

My friend's cousin in Oklahoma, bought some at Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa

• Like 1