Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list everyone is using? I can't seem to find anything other than single line mentions of places where people are buying the Dinar. I noticed Tampa Dinar is advertising on this site. I did a quick search and find dinartrade and dinarbank in the top search terms. Is it better to buy from a bank as oppossed to these dealers? What is the difference and how do I know which ones are fraud? I was hoping this group could keep me on the right track.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have called so many banks and most don't know what is a dinar or say it is illegal or just say they don't sell. If anyone can help me, where and when was last time anybody bought an Iraqi dinar at a US bank.

By the way:

I believe in the Dinar 100%

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Well I found a Bank that sells the Dinar and the Dong. You have to open an account with them. Try First Citizens Bank. I know they are in LA and the inland empire. I am going over tonite after work and make an order for the dong and will get pricing at that time.

Hi cbb007,

Ali is the owner of Dinar Trade Inc. I, along with many persons associated with the Dinar, have purchased Dinar through him. None of my local banks sell Dinar at any rate near what he sells it for. His service is excellent. He guarantees his Dinar as real with every purchase and no on has had a complaint about him that I am aware of. He plans to set up offices in key areas of the country to exchange Dinar for US currency while charging a substantially reduced rate versus banks. I have checked with eight banks in the area where I live. None sell Dinar except one and it is at a ridiculously high rate. None state they will exchange unless again, you leave it with them for periods of time up to two weeks. Here is his link. He answers all emails with in 24 hours.

http://www.dinartrade.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a bank in the LA or san diego area. Anyone have any info-thanks

Try Iron Stone Bank (ironstone.com). I buy mine in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. from them. The web site

will give you the location in San Diego. They have branches in many states. You may need to open

an account with them but it will be worth it. They deal with a variety of foreign currency.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

if you live in Oklahoma or Arkansas area, Arvest bank is the only place i found to buy dinar... If you have a preffered account with them, it is free to exchange money... message me, if you want name of person, and number of bank that i deal with.... she is very good, and professional ... Arvest.com .... please message me if you want to use them, they have a deal going for month of june... if I refer someone to them and they open an account, we both get $25 each ... :)

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

The 5/3 bank in South florida, hudson area. sells dinar, 500,000 dinar for 530.00 US. Almost same day service.

Riverside Bank in central Florida sells Dinars. I have bought mine there at two different branches. You need to open an account and they'll sell you the Dinars right away.

I TOO LIVE IN CENTRAL fLORIDA AND RIVERSIDE BANK IS NEARBY SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR DINAR? tHANKS

NOTHING in oregon. :mad: .If anyone finds something, lemme know, I will track it down.

Recently heard that Ali of Dinartrade is considering opening a "currency exchange" place in Kent, WA just south of Seattle. I suggest you email him at sales@dinartrade.com if you are interested. The more people that contact him, the more iikely he will do it.

hope this helps.

Several of us are looking

For banks in washington state. Anyone out there know of any?

Thank you!

Alice

I recently heard that Ali at Dinartrade is considering opening a currency exchange location in Kent, Wa just south of Seattle. If you are interested, I suggest you email him at sales@dinartrade.com. The more interest he sees, the more likely he is to do it.

Hope this helps.

You can purchase at Pacific Western Bank in Southern California if you have an account there. They have 68 offices throughout California, 65 in socal and 3 in nocal, website www.pwbonline.com A little over a thousand dollars for one mill dinar. turnaround time has varied from two days to a little over a week. They get it from a bank in Florida.

• 2 weeks later...

Bank of Texas in Houston, TX , main branch is at 1401 McKinney

They said that they will sell and buy Dinars at all their branches

Any chance of getting a name of a bank officer whom I can call regarding an international account?

I am a non-resident non-citizen wanting to open a bank account so I can, in the future, exchange dinar for USD.

• 2 weeks later...

TD Bank...I'm in NJ and they're all over, but they're in the northeast and some in Florida. Check www.tdbank.com to see if there's one by you.

Go to customer service rep., tell them you want to buy foreign currency, anything over $250,000 has only a $7.50 fee (under I believe is like $17.50). They will call you when it's there, usually like 2-3 days, very quick.

I'm in New Jersey also (Woodbridge). I all ready have a TD Bank account opened so this would really be great.

The TD Bank that was close by me closed a few years ago and they said they wouldn't be back in this area for a long time. Well a long time must have gone by because I just did a "find a ATM or store" check and it looks like they have 3 or 4 branches within 5 miles of me.

I'm PMing them to find out about the dinar.

Let's keep an updated list of Banks that sell the physical Iraqi Dinar.

I just checked with 5/3 in Chicago and they currently DO sell Iraqi Dinar. They did inform me that the policies vary from branch to branch and from time to time, so you'll have to call your local branch and find out if they have it when you want it.

http://www.53.com

What other banks sell the Iraqi Dinar?

Adam,

Do you know why Ali is no longer planning to do ledger to ledger transactions with Chase?

Hi everyone, I have called so many banks and most don't know what is a dinar or say it is illegal or just say they don't sell. If anyone can help me, where and when was last time anybody bought an Iraqi dinar at a US bank.

By the way:

I believe in the Dinar 100%

Thanks to anyone who can helEp.

tHE DINAR IS NOT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY

WHEN IS ACCEPTED ANYONE WILL EXCHANGE

ADIOS

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

None in arkansas most bankers here will laugh at you if you ask

If you have a Capital One they will they get it from New Orleans I live on the Texas Arkansas state line and I get it in 24 hrs....They sell Dinar and Dongs. And they said that they will buy it back at the rate that iti is on the Exchange..ANd I got my last million for total with fees 1,056.00 and that was about a week ago. I did not ask the fee for buying back but sure it will be around the same anywhere... I hope this helps.. B) B)

Edited by 2dinar1dong

Bank of Oklahoma here in Tulsa/Broken Arrow sell dinar and say they will buy back. They say they will not charge you to exchange, but I dont think the person we talked to understands the spread.