Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Passed Plan To Remove Zeros!

Phoenix

Here we go!

"Novel Event" coming up!~

Sunday 10/10/2010

Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation

Ministry of Finance said that the central bank past in his quest to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

He said Finance Minister Bayan Jabr said in an interview with Iraq and the world in Washington that the decision in the interest of Iraq and beneficial to its economy.

"Now that the deletion of zeros in the currency will contribute to the protection of citizens and financial institutions from theft operations, and facilitate the deal in the

The Minister of Finance that the move would not affect the prices of goods, food or staff salaries.

http://www.khabaar.com/news.php?action=view&id=12146

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Ok all by deleting the zeros, it is ment that they will be bringing them in over a period of time. Now that length of time is to be determined, but it could be forever or a few months. Before they can do this they have to Revalue the currency and distribute the lower denoms. Deleting the zero's by no means will mean there will be a lop. This is great news that the CBI has passed this. So the lop rumors are put to rest and the revalue is still intact. I would suspect that this will happen within days since they made this announcement. GO RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 7

Phoenix, I know we cannot be 100% sure what they mean by this deleting the zeros because of translation issues between the languages and there are many different interpretations regarding this....to me its always been just more misinformation because half the time the articles contradict themselves and dont make sense....like this one, where it says the move would NOT affect the prices of goods, food, or staff salaries. That tells me that while they are going to remove the zeros, the prices will not be affected but to me how can they introduce lower denoms and raise the value but yet prices of goods, food, and salaries are unchanged? One of the points of doing this is to ease cash transactions so that they will not have to carry around as many bills but if you leave prices unchanged and give out smaller bills then in fact you will have to carry TONS more cash to buy the same thing......thats why I always disregard anything about the currency....am I missing something?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

If this article is real, its awful for us, i dont know were you guys think its good. it states they wont effect salaries, or price of goods.............it is the worst article we could of seen....... lets hope it isnt true.

How come when I say that, I get bashed???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this article is real, its awful for us, i dont know were you guys think its good. it states they wont effect salaries, or price of goods.............it is the worst article we could of seen....... lets hope it isnt true.

Yea, didn't it cost us a lot of money to buy their currency WITH the zeros????? If they just remove them and it has NO adjustment on salaries, goods and products, are we screwed?

• Upvote 1

If they are introducing a lower denoms that equate with the larger bills, how is that NOT a LOP? That would mean 25 Dinar note lower denom=25K Dinar note. Unless they intend to make Iraqis very rich, (which would be great for the country) and simply break the larger bills into the smaller denoms at the time of exchange. Then you would have 25-100 Dinar notes or vice versa. Then we would be A-O-K. Fact is, we just don't know for sure. I hope we find out soon!

• Upvote 1

Sonny1 with all due respect, you might want to reread the article. They can not take in the zero's and not changes salaries or price of goods. The article counterdicts itself. If the case is doing a lop, then they have to revalue the currency and would have to adjust prices and salaries. If they simply delete the zero's from circulation, they could actually go a while and not rv. If you ask me, its the smoke before the RV.

• Upvote 3

Yea, didn't it cost us a lot of money to buy their currency WITH the zeros????? If they just remove them and it has NO adjustment on salaries, goods and products, are we screwed?

If there is no adjustment on salaries and goods then do the math.........we get screwed.....

Sonny1 with all due respect, you might want to reread the article. They can not take in the zero's and not changes salaries or price of goods. The article counterdicts itself. If the case is doing a lop, then they have to revalue the currency and would have to adjust prices and salaries. If they simply delete the zero's from circulation, they could actually go a while and not rv. If you ask me, its the smoke before the RV.

i am not saying they are lopping, i think its unrealistic to lop, but if they knock off zero's and keep goods, and salaries the same that would be a lop... i am just explaining what the article says. i hope it isnt true

• Upvote 1

I agree with Keep and sonny, this is either more smoke and mirrors or it doesn't make sense. Or possibly redenomination without a RV, because it states

that prices and salaries will not change. Could be more misinformation to curb speculation. Hope we will know the truth soon.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have this whole article TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH as in Google translater.

If so would like a link to it.. Thanks.

Edited by RICK C