Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I find interesting.............

Fummins

What I find interesting is the number of posts that cite the assumption that foreign investors are deeply invested in the Dinar. I cant count the number of times that people have assumed (imo) that the US, China and other countries are in this investment. I have never seen a credible link that proves this to be the case yet people here echo this over and over and over. While I agree that it may be plausible for this to be the case, I dont believe it can be factually backed up. Until it is proven it is a rumor. If anyone has a credible link to this being the case I ask you you post it please. I would love to be proven wrong. And yes I do own dinar. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What I find interesting is the number of posts that cite the assumption that foreign investors are deeply invested in the Dinar. I cant count the number of times that people have assumed (imo) that the US, China and other countries are in this investment. I have never seen a credible link that proves this to be the case yet people here echo this over and over and over. While I agree that it may be plausible for this to be the case, I dont believe it can be factually backed up. Until it is proven it is a rumor. If anyone has a credible link to this being the case I ask you you post it please. I would love to be proven wrong. And yes I do own dinar. :D

The other side of your argument is that because we do not have an official statement from France, Greece, China, the US, etc. does not make it so that they have not invested in the IQD. Besides, WHY would any of these countries want to make a statement to that effect? Why would they?................How many folks have you told?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Then why in Hannity's comment (Call in interview) when Rudy asked him about the 5.5 Trillion Dinar that the US Govt has, did he state that he had emailed the US Govt about that and never got a return response??? There is credibility to this, I know for a fact that major contractors and a bank, had conex's full of Dinars shipped, so why wouldn't the Govt.? I personally spoke with Marines back in '06 who told me they had just guarded 3 of them. ;)

• Upvote 7

The other side of your argument is that because we do not have an official statement from France, Greece, China, the US, etc. does not make it so that they have not invested in the IQD. Besides, WHY would any of these countries want to make a statement to that effect? Why would they?................How many folks have you told?

Thanks for making my point. There are no doc's to prove it so why is it considered as factual? Obviously they wouldnt make the statement, which further adds to the lack of a credible proof. The fact is its conjecture and not to be used when making a decision on this investment.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

That is a good point that would but a bad idea if they told the world that they did.

GO RV B)

Then why in Hannity's comment (Call in interview) when Rudy asked him about the 5.5 Trillion Dinar that the US Govt has, did he state that he had emailed the US Govt about that and never got a return response??? There is credibility to this, I know for a fact that major contractors and a bank, had conex's full of Dinars shipped, so why wouldn't the Govt.? I personally spoke with Marines back in '06 who told me they had just guarded 3 of them. ;)

Chief, no one wants it to be true more than me, I just am a guy who does due diligence to a fault and am worn out on the rumors which come and go like the wind here.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What I find interesting is the number of posts that cite the assumption that foreign investors are deeply invested in the Dinar. I cant count the number of times that people have assumed (imo) that the US, China and other countries are in this investment. I have never seen a credible link that proves this to be the case yet people here echo this over and over and over. While I agree that it may be plausible for this to be the case, I dont believe it can be factually backed up. Until it is proven it is a rumor. If anyone has a credible link to this being the case I ask you you post it please. I would love to be proven wrong. And yes I do own dinar. biggrin.gif

My assumption, that only the countries that fought to free Iraq were given the opportunity to hold Dinars.

• Upvote 4

I can tell you for certain Chief that I saw with my own eyes at least 1 truck load.

• Upvote 3

Chief, hi!

Others can further develop this, but the number I hear most often is 72 trillion Dinar have been placed in credit accounts, right?

Okay, others say 750,000 Americans (or perhaps private individuals, not companies) holding Dinar in anticipation of an upside surprise.

If, for purposes of discussion, each holds (on average) one million Dinar, then 750 billion Dinar are held by individuals. Roughly 1% of total Dinar extant.

If the revalue increases the Dinar in dollar terms to a one for one basis, there will be 72 quadrillion dollars created by the revalue. This is pretty simple, back of the envelope math. Who holds them, where, and to what end?

The world wide annual domestic product is roughly 50 trillion dollars. Then try calculating the balance sheets of central banks world wide, as well as the various money supply indicators such as MZM, M1, M2, and the now unused M3.

Ask yourself, what would be the impact of injecting 72 quadrillion dollars into the world economy?

Edited by bayoubobby
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, heat shrink wrapped, from Baghdad, going to Kuwait in early 2006

I dont understand why.. the Dinar isnt made in Iraq so why would it ship from there if its closer then Iraq. Until proof there no country invested in the Dinar.. THere is alot of talk but ZERO proof.. plz prove me wrong. GWB said the war would be paid for.. NO ONE but him knows what that ment. For all we know it could have been oil he was talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Ratatap

The global elite have their fingers in the till one way or another. Remember, they make money through war - contracts - infrastructure - and the markets. It does not have to be just Dinar....

GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have been thinking just how the RV will help the average Iraqi.......I thought of myself if all of a sudden the US dollar was RV'd.....let's say 100 to 1.....If I am broke and have $5 to my name....I am not wealthy......so how will it help the poor in Iraq?

Chief, hi!

Others can further develop this, but the number I hear most often is 72 trillion Dinar have been placed in credit accounts, right?

Okay, others say 750,000 Americans (or perhaps private individuals, not companies) holding Dinar in anticipation of an upside surprise.

If, for purposes of discussion, each holds (on average) one million Dinar, then 750 billion Dinar are held by individuals. Roughly 1% of total Dinar extant.

If the revalue increases the Dinar in dollar terms to a one for one basis, there will be 72 quadrillion dollars created by the revalue. This is pretty simple, back of the envelope math. Who holds them, where, and to what end?

The world wide annual domestic product is roughly 50 trillion dollars. Then try calculating the balance sheets of central banks world wide, as well as the various money supply indicators such as MZM, M1, M2, and the now unused M3.

Ask yourself, what would be the impact of injecting 72 quadrillion dollars into the world economy?

Where are you hearing 72 Trillion? We Know that 25 Trillion were printed at one time and that not all of those were released in order to back the digital currency that is held by Central Banks of "foreign nations". The "credit accounts you infer exist are actually non-existant if you are referring to foreign nations. The foreign nations own foreign currency thru their Central Banks, and in a digital world, the nation of origin for the currency must hold a verifiable amount of currency (not to be confused with what backs their currency) in order for that digital holding to be validated. Since there were only 25 trillion of the new currency printed, where does the number 72 come from? And, since rumor has it that 70% of the 000's dinar within the nation of Iraq have been removed from circulation, it seems obvious to me there is less than 25 trillion dinar in circulation. I know this is a "rumor" site, but do you have a link for the 72 Trillion "rumor"? I'ld like to take a peek at that reference.

Where are you hearing 72 Trillion? We Know that 25 Trillion were printed at one time and that not all of those were released in order to back the digital currency that is held by Central Banks of "foreign nations". The "credit accounts you infer exist are actually non-existant if you are referring to foreign nations. The foreign nations own foreign currency thru their Central Banks, and in a digital world, the nation of origin for the currency must hold a verifiable amount of currency (not to be confused with what backs their currency) in order for that digital holding to be validated. Since there were only 25 trillion of the new currency printed, where does the number 72 come from? And, since rumor has it that 70% of the 000's dinar within the nation of Iraq have been removed from circulation, it seems obvious to me there is less than 25 trillion dinar in circulation. I know this is a "rumor" site, but do you have a link for the 72 Trillion "rumor"? I'ld like to take a peek at that reference.

okay, let's take 25,000,000,000,000 and remove 70%

then add three zeros since we're increasing the value by 1,000 (more or less) to get to a one to one parity with the US$

so we have added 7.5 quadrillion $US to the world economy

same question, what impact would this have?

Edited by bayoubobby
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been thinking just how the RV will help the average Iraqi.......I thought of myself if all of a sudden the US dollar was RV'd.....let's say 100 to 1.....If I am broke and have $5 to my name....I am not wealthy......so how will it help the poor in Iraq?

Bright,

A couple things here. First, if you have $5, you are not broke. So, that statement makes no sense what so ever. Second, if you had $5 before the "RV", you would still have $5 after the "RV" but it would have the purchasing power of $500 ($5 X 100). All the prices would drop 100 to 1. So, yes, you would be 100 times wealthier than before the "RV". This is extremely simple.

So, the poor in Iraq would have 100 times the purchasing power they had before with whatever cash they have saved. Salaries would then be reduced by 100 to reflect the new purchasing power of the currency. Simple.

BMWman

Thanks for making my point. There are no doc's to prove it so why is it considered as factual? Obviously they wouldnt make the statement, which further adds to the lack of a credible proof. The fact is its conjecture and not to be used when making a decision on this investment.

So my big question is as follows: why does someone get the big(- sign) for stating their opinion???

I dont agree with fummins about some things, but i respect this person's right to speak their opinion as long as they are polite.

Keep contributing all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The RV of the dinar won't directly impact Iraqis any more than the fluctuation of the US dollar's value affects Americans on a day to day basis. The immediate difference will be seen in the import/export world and when Iraqis are traveling abroad. In time the impact will be felt in their economy as more businesses are drawn to Iraq creating more jobs and raising their living standards.

• Upvote 2

The RV of the dinar won't directly impact Iraqis any more than the fluctuation of the US dollar's value affects Americans on a day to day basis. The immediate difference will be seen in the import/export world and when Iraqis are traveling abroad. In time the impact will be felt in their economy as more businesses are drawn to Iraq creating more jobs and raising their living standards.

you're a thoughtful guy, help me understand what the impact would be on the value of the US dollar

okay, let's take 25,000,000,000,000 and remove 70%

then add three zeros since we're increasing the value by 1,000 (more or less) to get to a one to one parity with the US$

so we have added 7.5 quadrillion $US to the world economy

same question, what impact would this have?

First off, the 25,000,000,000,000 was the total amount of the new IQD printed, not the anount in circulation in Iraq. Secondly, if you would simply read the Plan I & II described by the Economist on the top of the rumors page we wouldn't need to have this conversation. Thirdly, you never answered my question about your sources. Where are you hearing 72 trillion dinar?