Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Media and the Dinar

quattro1

Savy stock investors buy equities based on their believe in appreciation due to favorable underlying conditions. Those conditions could be summed up as the stock's potential over a desired time line. These investors buy when many shun the same investment. What made Soros successful in his currency bets? His understanding of the conditions of the British Pound while others were too timid to invest. What makes Buffet buy a rail road in the middle of the worst economic calamity in recent history? His understanding of underlying value. I choose to think that those of us who have invested understand the underlying value and will be financially rewarded for the very little risk we take. We all understand oil as the world currency. We all understand the the IQD can not sustain a value of .000856 cents. We all understand that soon or later a true currency valuation will be assigned to the IQD. Until this happens, we wait and watch. Nothing any of us can say will make a difference regarding the IQD. IMO, the IMF will tell the CBI to revalue. IMO, until there is a sitting government, the IMF will not instruct the CBI to make changes. However, oil is the ultimate collateral for our investment. Cheers.... and best to all.

I check this site roughly once a month. Do all yourselves a favor and put it out of your mind. Stash your Dinar in your closet and forget about it. Move on with your lives people! This constant back and forth is fun for a while, but it begins to seep into your subconsciousness and all you think about is checking the news in the morning because it's Iraq's end of business day. I know it's exciting to dream about it, however, I truly believe this does more harm than good. My 2 cents...

• Upvote 3

I check this site roughly once a month. Do all yourselves a favor and put it out of your mind. Stash your Dinar in your closet and forget about it. Move on with your lives people! This constant back and forth is fun for a while, but it begins to seep into your subconsciousness and all you think about is checking the news in the morning because it's Iraq's end of business day. I know it's exciting to dream about it, however, I truly believe this does more harm than good. My 2 cents...

...2 cents....wait, that would be like, 20 dollars if it RVs one to one!!! :unsure::blink::P:D

I see a lot of back slapping here in this thread. . . but it seems as if most of it is our own backs.... :P my thought is....thanks for the post, the idea was well intended. We invested or, are investing in the economy of a country that is now seen as a sovereign nation AGAIN after a horrible time in their history. Yes, it was painful to bring them back...yes, it's not over. I still see the speculative nature of this investment, but I can not understand the point of someone saying "it will be tomorrow" or...just as bad, "it won't happen for another 5 years".......neither of those make sense to me because we DO NOT know the deals made on the phone, or in closed door meetings, or in private just before the stage is taken. All we know is the progress we see happen and the confusion that is reported from the statements and actions of those jockying for power in this new era for Iraq. Can't we all just get along? B) I am certain that Iraq is coming back. It's not only a "have to" geographically.....it's a Biblical event that will need to happen wether or not you believe the Bible or not.

so I SAY GO R. I. and pass me some more dreams on over here!!! I'm enjoying the ride and the entertainment and I will SURELY enjoy the conclusion!!!

I have only been reading these posts for a short while, but finally someone says something that makes sense! It is a biblical event that will occur! Iraq will become the hub of the world and will thrive in many ways....if you believe anything in the Bible you have to believe it all. In other words, you cannot be selective in your beliefs. Iraq will become the future Babylon mentioned in the Bible. Whether or not this includes an RV, I have no clue, but like most of you I am hoping that it does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Team mates.. those are the kind of questions that prove we have lots of "fakes" on the site. The Iraqi Dinar is not mentioned because the country is an absolute mess.

This investment is speculative, highly speculative and it will take time. Please remember the names of people on here who mention a RV being "close" or any week now or next month; especially the people who claim they have a source or "high level" connection.

This Dinar devalued for a reason and it will take time to revalue. Iraq must form a government, assign new ministry heads and somehow stop the centuries old feud between Sunni, Shiites and Kurds. This will take time and it will take years for new infrastructure, new utilities, oil well repair and new wells as well as transporting that oil out of the country as well as distributing it through out the country.

These are all positives, this means job creation, construction projects, oil contracts, natural gas contracts, etc.

Be patient... we all want the RV but we need to realize it will take time.

Be blessed

Tom

thats just your opinion no one person knows when its gonna happen some of us are right some wrong but no one knows?. we can all speculate thats what this site is all about opinion no one is wrong because no one knows yet

Alot of great comments on this thread. Kuddos Tom, I am not an expert either as well as most everyone else. Do I have and insde contact? NO Do I know if it will ever RV? NO Am I taking a chance on an investment YES. So I am in the boat with everyone else.Are there people out their who pump it up for their own reasons? YES I think so. I have been over here and talked to lot's of businesmen over the years and 90% think never, but there are about 10% who think it could happen so I will go with the 10% and hope for the best. Does it HAVE to happen? NO. There is not anything that says it has to or ever will. they have been trading on dollar in this country for decades way before the gulf war. and most still are and never want to stop. Bottom line is it is a risk for all of us, but one I am willing to take.

• Upvote 1