Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Media and the Dinar

quattro1

If a revaluation of the IQD is reportedly so pivotal to a rebalancing and strengthening of key world currencies (i.e., USD, Euro), why is there never any mention of it in these meetings. It's almost like its the panacea of world currency woes and the third rail at the same time. What is the unvarnished truth? and when will someone start to "go public" with the great promise of an RV for this currency? Just doesn't make any sense, IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Team mates.. those are the kind of questions that prove we have lots of "fakes" on the site. The Iraqi Dinar is not mentioned because the country is an absolute mess.

This investment is speculative, highly speculative and it will take time. Please remember the names of people on here who mention a RV being "close" or any week now or next month; especially the people who claim they have a source or "high level" connection.

This Dinar devalued for a reason and it will take time to revalue. Iraq must form a government, assign new ministry heads and somehow stop the centuries old feud between Sunni, Shiites and Kurds. This will take time and it will take years for new infrastructure, new utilities, oil well repair and new wells as well as transporting that oil out of the country as well as distributing it through out the country.

These are all positives, this means job creation, construction projects, oil contracts, natural gas contracts, etc.

Be patient... we all want the RV but we need to realize it will take time.

Be blessed

Tom

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

If a revaluation of the IQD is reportedly so pivotal to a rebalancing and strengthening of key world currencies (i.e., USD, Euro), why is there never any mention of it in these meetings. It's almost like its the panacea of world currency woes and the third rail at the same time. What is the unvarnished truth? and when will someone start to "go public" with the great promise of an RV for this currency? Just doesn't make any sense, IMO.

I have wondered the same thing many times. All I can add is that through all of this process, I have seen or heard of the activities the government, federal reserve, IMF etc, do out of sight. They are very busy changing or running the world around us. For some reason the dinar is used as a poker chip in political hands to be used when needed. Most people have never heard of this, however I have heard the highest number of investors per capita come from, you guessed it Washington D.C. area. Trust me it's not the common folk.

• Upvote 3

You're becoming a guru yourself Tom.......or maybe just another know it all :(

Dirk.. I do not want to sound like a know it all nor do I pretend to think I am an expert. I have researched this as much as the next investor trying to see if there was any truth to these people who claim to have "inside" information and are actually "baiting" and "misleading" good people.

Here is what I have done.. researched thru the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg's, Israel, The Central Bank of Iraq and several international investors who have been on cnbc, fox business news, etc. DIrk.. none of them...not one offer or have promoted a RV of the Dinar! Not one!

However, their concensus is that years from now after the seating of their government, repair of infrasctucture, repair and discovery of oil wells, territory dispute with Kuwait settled, oil contracts honored, Chapter 7 removed by the UN, debt reduction and sectarian violence reduced we will have a RV. (That is the pro's advice)

DD.. I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!! I like the investment and I hope you and everybody on here prospers!

Good luck... and may the RV happen sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

OhioTom,

Humm ... wish you could clarify your definition of "fake" ... or did you mean "FLAKE" from your earlier post?

Yes, I am new as a Dinar investor as of 10 months ago, and I've been trying to keep up with this "moving target" -- but at some point weren't you "new" to all of this too?

I was merely posting an article about the IMF and how it appears that the media never probes or seems to report on the Dinar and was wondering if it is intentional.

Perhaps my posting of the article is as clear as the egg on my face -- but honestly Ohio Tom, is ANYONE truly an expert on this stuff?

I will agree with you ... the whole situation is a mess.

So how do you like your eggs?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Team mates.. those are the kind of questions that prove we have lots of "fakes" on the site. The Iraqi Dinar is not mentioned because the country is an absolute mess.

This investment is speculative, highly speculative and it will take time. Please remember the names of people on here who mention a RV being "close" or any week now or next month; especially the people who claim they have a source or "high level" connection.

This Dinar devalued for a reason and it will take time to revalue. Iraq must form a government, assign new ministry heads and somehow stop the centuries old feud between Sunni, Shiites and Kurds. This will take time and it will take years for new infrastructure, new utilities, oil well repair and new wells as well as transporting that oil out of the country as well as distributing it through out the country.

These are all positives, this means job creation, construction projects, oil contracts, natural gas contracts, etc.

Be blessed

Tom

I see that you have been receiving a lot of negative remarks and points on your profile for speaking up. But I actually agree with most of your statements. I have been reading and researching how revalue and devalue works. I believe that some people want this too happen so badly because this country is in such bad shape and people really need the money right now to fix circumstances. Believe me, my husband was laid of twice in a year last year, we need it just as much as the next guy. I think it is a total shame that people would come on here claiming to actually have inside info. For what reasons I do not know. Maybe to raise sales for someone dinar business, maybe to feel like they are important, whatever. I have been on this site for just a short while, but every bit of "inside intel" that has come forward has been, in my opinion, very speculative and opinionated and not factual. And why would inside info. have to be "top secret" all of the time? If you are carrying a big secret and giving only bits and pieces of what may be or not be, and promising a friend not to say anything about that secret, then it most likely is not "real intel".

I noticed you asked my opinion in a posting I posted last night and I really cannot answer because I am just learning myself. I do not see this happening anytime soon, according to what I read from the Federal Government. I kind of think that the IQD will revalue itself eventually, but that is my opinion.

Edited by Who_Dat_Gurl
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have wondered the same thing many times. All I can add is that through all of this process, I have seen or heard of the activities the government, federal reserve, IMF etc, do out of sight. They are very busy changing or running the world around us. For some reason the dinar is used as a poker chip in political hands to be used when needed. Most people have never heard of this, however I have heard the highest number of investors per capita come from, you guessed it Washington D.C. area. Trust me it's not the common folk.

I totally agree. We represent the far-flung minority in this investment, and the general public is made to think it's a total scam. Why? If you've been involved since 2004, you've already made a profit of like some 40%, how is that a scam? There are some bigger fish on the pond pulling the strings on this RV and I'm convinced they don't want the serfs to know about it until its too late...

• Upvote 4

Although i agree that Iraq is not nearly stable enough govt wise to have an RV, I believe that they really have no choice. I would like to believe that it would eventually do it down the road. I cant get past the thought of all these companies and governments signing contracts and getting paid with a currency that is pretty much worthless right now. Plus the US has to start making good on this whole " the war will pay for itself " thing. Im sure China also wants some compensation out of this in a hurry and last but not least... the people of Iraq will not stand there with one of the wealthiest countries in the world and have one of the lowest currencies. Yes they need to restructure their govt and country as a whole, but this is going to take money and no one is going to do it for peanuts..... Just my opinion.... Im sure there is two sides to this coin. Thanks for the post never the less... god Bless and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

i have asked myself that for about 2 years now and can't help but wounder r we getting played with the VIP room,it going to happen soon,it has to happen just hang in there don't get me wrong i need this just like everybody else. i also need to ask this. does anybody truly know Adam m, scooter, sonny1? i know they have more knowledge than i do just asking because it seem they are the ones we are following here.i been invested for 6 years know and hear so many dates& rates it just got me thinking.buy my book,get in the VIP room if u want more investment ideas. $$$ not calling them out or anything just my thinking. sorry if this offend anybody that may know them just thinking. like i said before they have more knowledge than i do and i do appreciate their Intel and hard work to keep full of Intel like i said just thinking

• Upvote 3

Be blessed

Tom

Finally, someone with some common sense. I have tried to steer people in this direction for quite sometime, but have always felt pretty alone in my beliefs. I invested 7 years ago with a 10-15 year expectation on return. Now it looks like 15-20 years. I agree with you 100%.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(snipped)

This Dinar devalued for a reason and it will take time to revalue.

(snipped)

Be blessed

Tom

Tom,

You are correct. It did devalue for a reason. And that reason is that the IMF declared it to be so. The US invaded the country and overnight the currency was devalued by the IMF. They determined and set the rate, period. It was not the "free market" that did it. They have had it on a program rate ever since. It is held artificially low at the IMF's program rate until the IMF determines it should be changed. The IMF and ONLY the IMF will decide this. So, if they devalued it overnight to an artificial rate, why can they not revalue it overnight to another program rate? I would imagine the new rate will be held constant for a period of time and then will be allowed to fluctuate a certain percentage until it is "floating" on it's own. I believe this actually makes more sense for them financially than does a "slow rise" over a period of years. Less investor speculation this way. Just my opinion. And FYI to anyone who doesn't know; the CBI is simply an arm of the IMF, like the Central Bank of Europe, the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, etc. All are run by the same banking uhh, "group", shall we call it. :P

• Upvote 2

Finally, someone with some common sense. I have tried to steer people in this direction for quite sometime, but have always felt pretty alone in my beliefs. I invested 7 years ago with a 10-15 year expectation on return. Now it looks like 15-20 years. I agree with you 100%.

And for those who wonder why IQD is never mentioned in the financial publications (Blolomberg, etc.), it is because the great minds in the financial sectors who study currencies for a living and who have advanced degrees in currency analysis, etc. all agree that it is impossible for the IQD to become a global currency for decades, if ever. Yes - the currency was once $3.32 during Sadam's era, but don't forget - he made it up and the currency was NOT traded globally. If it revalues again but is not accepted as a global currency (like many other country currencies including the Chinese Yuan), we can wallpaper our rooms with what we have and we can kiss our dreams goodbye!

And so there are at least a few of us who recognize that we truly do NOT know as much as the people who follow, study, and write about world currencies. We can still hold, and hold, and pray, and pray that Iraq will stabilize and that the value of its oil will be so great that the impossible WILL happen through an RV - but we need to be realistic and accept that our hopes and dreams are a money-making opportunity for many who want to exploit them - so BE CAREFUL! And for a sanity check - email a few experts (financial journalists, e.g.) and you will hear what they have to say and how they reached their EXPERT opinions. You will learn why they don't write about or even speculate about the IQD. They would look very foolish to their peers. Meanwhile, like the rest of you - I continue to "dream the impossible dream."

• Upvote 3

Dirk.. I do not want to sound like a know it all nor do I pretend to think I am an expert. I have researched this as much as the next investor trying to see if there was any truth to these people who claim to have "inside" information and are actually "baiting" and "misleading" good people.

Here is what I have done.. researched thru the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg's, Israel, The Central Bank of Iraq and several international investors who have been on cnbc, fox business news, etc. DIrk.. none of them...not one offer or have promoted a RV of the Dinar! Not one!

However, their concensus is that years from now after the seating of their government, repair of infrasctucture, repair and discovery of oil wells, territory dispute with Kuwait settled, oil contracts honored, Chapter 7 removed by the UN, debt reduction and sectarian violence reduced we will have a RV. (That is the pro's advice)

DD.. I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!! I like the investment and I hope you and everybody on here prospers!

Good luck... and may the RV happen sooner rather than later.

I dont think you know what is realy going on. Iraq was devalued because they were in a war, and they were put under chap. 7 sanctions. Iraq now knows how much oil it has, and has said on a number of occasions that they wanted to revalue. Heck the imf last week said it wanted iraq to promote their dinar. Obviously you dont realy follow the news, iraqs debt was relieved 80% in the last 12 months, so according to your pro it should of rv'ed already, and on your sectarian violence getting relieved, once they rv and give their people hope, it will halt on the spot.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I see a lot of back slapping here in this thread. . . but it seems as if most of it is our own backs.... :P my thought is....thanks for the post, the idea was well intended. We invested or, are investing in the economy of a country that is now seen as a sovereign nation AGAIN after a horrible time in their history. Yes, it was painful to bring them back...yes, it's not over. I still see the speculative nature of this investment, but I can not understand the point of someone saying "it will be tomorrow" or...just as bad, "it won't happen for another 5 years".......neither of those make sense to me because we DO NOT know the deals made on the phone, or in closed door meetings, or in private just before the stage is taken. All we know is the progress we see happen and the confusion that is reported from the statements and actions of those jockying for power in this new era for Iraq. Can't we all just get along? B) I am certain that Iraq is coming back. It's not only a "have to" geographically.....it's a Biblical event that will need to happen wether or not you believe the Bible or not.

so I SAY GO R. I. and pass me some more dreams on over here!!! I'm enjoying the ride and the entertainment and I will SURELY enjoy the conclusion!!!

• Upvote 4

As I look up into the sky, I see these massive black ugly clouds from horizon to horizon. I can even smell a change in the air. At this moment, I am absolutely bone dry BUT, I know that if I hang out here for 10 more minutes, I'll be soaked to the bone. All I have to do is look around and pay attention. Oh and by the way, the highly educated weatherman predicted sunshine with a 0 percent chance of rain, but my buddy said his bad knee said weather was coming in. Holy frijole! My buddy was right.

Do you really think that they are going to announce plans to revalue the dinar to everyone in the world through media? That would be the dumbest thing EVER!! The world would gobble up Iraq and its currency before they even had a chance to get off the ground....anyone with a little common sense could grasp that concept.....and actually they have been announcing plans to revalue the dinar for YEARS now....Its been in front of our faces for the longest time....they have told us and shown us those plans....from the beginning this was meant to keep speculation to a minimum because they didnt want people to know about this....its been the best kept secret in a long time......even the future plans for Iraq written by our govt before stepping foot on their soil have mentioned the same exact things.....if you really feel so strongly that this is such a long shot im sure there are many people here that would take your dinar off your hands......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Be blesse

Tom

The reason the Dinar devalued is because the US and coalition forces invaded Iraq. The devaluation is a strategic move which allows armies of occupation the ability to control the masses of the country and hinder a countries ability to purchases arms or war supplies. This happened during WWII when the US moved into Europe to push Hilter's armies back into Germany to end the war there. The Duetche Mark wasn't revalued until well after the war in Europe ended. And the mark went back to it's pre-invasion rate. Well, the US combat forces are out of Iraq. We have military advisory units that will be there to assist in transitioning the country to a democracy as opposed to a dictatorship. Contracts are being forged and signed as all the news forum posts can attest. The RV needs to happen soon or Iraq will fall on its "face". You cannot conduct business with the world when your currency is worthless. The Iranian Rial is ten times more worthless than the IQD (1 USD = 10,000 Rials). Why? Sanctions!!!!! do they conduct business with the world? NO!!! Who wants to do business with a country whos currency is more worthless than toilet paper?!?! Whew.......I think I'm starting to rant again. Short version time.....With all the contracts and negotiations taking place, the RV needs to happen soon. All of these major world companies are banking on the RV of the IQD, not the IQD in its current, practically worthless state. Now, I'm no guru, but I do know world history and have the scares and wounds to prove I've helped make history. And I do know that it is now -

RRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tom,

You are correct. It did devalue for a reason. And that reason is that the IMF declared it to be so. The US invaded the country and overnight the currency was devalued by the IMF. They determined and set the rate, period. It was not the "free market" that did it. They have had it on a program rate ever since. It is held artificially low at the IMF's program rate until the IMF determines it should be changed. The IMF and ONLY the IMF will decide this. So, if they devalued it overnight to an artificial rate, why can they not revalue it overnight to another program rate? I would imagine the new rate will be held constant for a period of time and then will be allowed to fluctuate a certain percentage until it is "floating" on it's own. I believe this actually makes more sense for them financially than does a "slow rise" over a period of years. Less investor speculation this way. Just my opinion. And FYI to anyone who doesn't know; the CBI is simply an arm of the IMF, like the Central Bank of Europe, the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, etc. All are run by the same banking uhh, "group", shall we call it. :P

Tom, why don't you sell your dinar holdings. If you really want to know anything about Iraqi currency, visit 'IMF. org'. you don't have to come here and complain about folks who are here to teach you how to read. Tom says "why Iraq never get invited to these meetings". Iraq has always been invited to all G20 meetings since its inceptions dating back to Bush Administrations in August 15, 2008. Iraq was in London G20 meetings. Iraq was very well in G20 meeting in Canada. As indicated above, Follow the IMF not the CBI. Iraq CBI is like a child in the IMF arms for it to cuddle.

• Upvote 2

Precisely because it's not... :)

When they say Iraq will be one of the richest countries in the world, they mean per capita. Just compare Iraqi resources and wealth to the major players in the Global economy (G4). There is definitely disparity in absolute values for both resources and wealth.

Regardless, they will be a significant contributor to the global economy in a few years... a few years after the GOI finally forms... B)

Edited by Nelson0528

You're becoming a guru yourself Tom.......or maybe just another know it all :(

Hey Dirk, your name reminded me of something......Yes, I saw the movie "Boogey Nights" (if I recall the title correctly) starring Mark Wahlberg, Burt Reynolds, etc.....Great movie...........

Edited by umbertino

Be blessed

Tom

I respectfully disagree because an RV would solve a lot of issues this country has over night. When you put wealth in these people's hands and watch them take off in their lives, the concerns they have now will no longer be the same. Social, Economic, Security...solved by RV....seriously.

Insurgents will have to kick sand in another poor country, companies on the outside looking in chomping at the bit will come in like a tidal wave and create all kinds of opportunities and jobs for years and years to come. Dubai x 10...

I know sometimes I go off into conspiracy land but hey Babylon will rise again my friend. The bible has my back on that one and it's looking more and more true everyday we watch this thing unfold but at some point it will accelerate once it RVs. I'm not going to be surprised when it happens this will not be a dud. We didn't spend all this money in this country for no reason. Bottom line, wars make money PERIOD....everything else is political posturing smoke screen crap to keep us distracted...

We are no different than Alexander the great over here except we are not planting our flag...

Really the Iraqi's don't technically have to get the government together to RV. I think the US wants the GOI to get together first so that the GOI can take credit for doing the RV and so on but that's all bs we know the Iraqis are not in control of their own destiny. They just have to follow the agenda already laid out probably by the bankers of the world.... Iraq is owned, but its just not the politically correct thing to say...ROFL :lol:

So anyway, they will form when they are told to form by us...

As far as them RVing, theres a huge difference in value to the dinar because the IMF says so. The reasons for this I think is growth and the Iraqis potentially have more resources over their to back their own currency than we or the rest of the world does individually. I know we have a FIAT based economy and I'm sure most of the rest of the world is in the same boat as they use our dollar to back their own currency. The system is failing as most FIAT based economies will fail over a said period of time....

We need something to keep it going. Either put us on the gold standard or create this "new" currency for us all to peg too....So I say it will not take time, this will happen very shortly because in some way everything is connected.

• Upvote 1