Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

papajack RUMOR

FMCC

This was emailed to me today. It looked interesting to me.

papajack

zzz Member

If you combine the news and rumors and presume that the rumors have some truth to them I believe we have the PERFECT STORM for an RI this Friday.

First there is no way the government will be formed but does that really matter? Not if the IMF follows through on their threat.

What about all of the contracts that have an effective date of 10/10/10 with the new rate of $3.20?

It was supposed to happen last Friday but didn't because Maliki got mad and left the country?

It is now close enough to the elections that investors won't have enough time to help republican campains if Obama is holding back for that reason?

Tax cheat Timmy was just on National Public Radio saying China and OTHER EMERGING COUNTRIES (IRAQ) need to bring their currencies on a par with the rest of the world?

The bank rumors abound and the banks are closed here on Monday for Columbus Day?

This might just be it.

• Upvote 7

papajack

zzz Member

If you combine the news and rumors and presume that the rumors have some truth to them I believe we have the PERFECT STORM for an RI this Friday.

First there is no way the government will be formed but does that really matter? Not if the IMF follows through on their threat.

What about all of the contracts that have an effective date of 10/10/10 with the new rate of $3.20?

It was supposed to happen last Friday but didn't because Maliki got mad and left the country?

It is now close enough to the elections that investors won't have enough time to help republican campains if Obama is holding back for that reason?

Tax cheat Timmy was just on National Public Radio saying China and OTHER EMERGING COUNTRIES (IRAQ) need to bring their currencies on a par with the rest of the world?

The bank rumors abound and the banks are closed here on Monday for Columbus Day?

This might just be it.

I thought it was ALAWI that got mad and left the country. We will know about an RV when we know. Thanks for posting this RUMOR........

No way!! not at 3.20 I might happen but it wont be over .33 Iraq can not support a $3.20 RV

you must not read anything that comes in the news if thats the case why would imf say be current to other countries and what about all the new oil in the reserves explain to me please go rv should be over 2 easy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No way!! not at 3.20 I might happen but it wont be over .33 Iraq can not support a $3.20 RV

I guess people cant handle the real world...They give me a minus for common sense...Where would you EVER even think the Dinar would be over a dollar...There is no way,Change the brillow in that stem dude.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 61

I guess people cant handle the real world...They give me a minus for common sense...Where would you EVER even think the Dinar would be over a dollar...There is no way,Change the brillow in that stem dude.

ALL OTHER ARABIC COUNTRIES MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT I THINK YOU NEED TO ROLL ONE UP FOR ALL OF US

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Guest Ratatap

I am in the $3 + camp myself - call it a gut feeling!!!!!! .33 is way out of line and not because I say so - the news says so - the countries resources say so - The IMF says so and so does the UN - the previous value says so - extra reserves discovered say so........

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9

with 27 IDQ trillion in circulation (23billion USD approx. at todays rate of exchange ) times $3.00 USD makes it $81 usd trillion worth of IQD in circulation ......... Is this too much to be in circulation...............?

what do they base the rate on anyway....(reserves= oil, natural gas, gold, labor force, and current holdings.......if you count all the oil (505 billion barrels) muliply at $50 USD per barrel it equals $25,000,000,000,000 (25 trillion) ..........where's the other $56 trillion................?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

papajack

zzz Member

This might just be it.

B) COULD NOT AGREE MORE PANAMAJACK!!! GO RI :D Pennies from Heaven for you and me...... IT's on my Shuffle Ipod right now... LOL B)

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but you apparently don't have a clue when it comes to understanding the dynamics of international markets and the powers that are at play here. It is obvious that you are just guessing based on a limited perspective and a rationale that demonstrates your inability comprehend the bigger picture.

• Upvote 8

I'm sorry but you apparently don't have a clue when it comes to understanding the dynamics of international markets and the powers that are at play here. It is obvious that you are just guessing based on a limited perspective and a rationale that demonstrates your inability comprehend the bigger picture.

Ok well if im wrong then I will be pleasently surprised IMO I dont think I will be above .33 and that is the high number Im working with.If I thought it was comming in at 3.00 I wouldnt have bought so much.I do hope im wrong, There is no need to bash me I just dont think I would make a million off this but as you tell me I will have 120 million I guess I will cry all the way to the bank eather way I just hope it doesnt lop

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Ok well if im wrong then I will be pleasently surprised IMO I dont think I will be above .33 and that is the high number Im working with.If I thought it was comming in at 3.00 I wouldnt have bought so much.I do hope im wrong, There is no need to bash me I just dont think I would make a million off this but as you tell me I will have 120 million I guess I will cry all the way to the bank eather way I just hope it doesnt lop

yOU HAVE GOT TO BE A NEWBEE. IT WILL NEVER START THAT LOW!! .33 , come on ,think about it. If it were to RV that low, then every Tom ,**** , and Harry would buy , buy, and buy again after the RV, and wait for it to rise!!! OH, and rise it will. 143 billion of oil says so!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1