Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting question to test the kind of person you are

hspotman

If you had a choice between having an RV of $3+, making millions of $$, and living the high life till your 90's.........

OR

"NOT" being able to have that wealth, and staying in the current situation you are now in,meant that Iraq became governed, peaceful, and there was no more death over there at all.............

Which would you chose?

I'm not gonna answer this one until I see other's answers,lol

• Upvote 1

If you had a choice between having an RV of $3+, making millions of $$, and living the high life till your 90's.........

OR

"NOT" being able to have that wealth, and staying in the current situation you are now in,meant that Iraq became governed, peaceful, and there was no more death over there at all.............

Which would you chose?

That's quite a quandry for the conscience! While I wish for peace in Iraq, we all know there will always be problems in that area, NO MATTER WHAT. Unless it was Almighty God Himself, that came down to guarantee there would be peace and happiness for all time in Iraq, YES I WOULD. IF not, then NO, I would keep my Dinars, thank you!

• Upvote 1

OR

Which would you chose?

Considering that they have been killing each other since Jesus walked that portion of the earth and my being a millionaire would not change that.

Bring on the RV

• Upvote 1

OR

Which would you chose?

[/quote

ill certainly take the RV. with that ill be able to help my family and friends that are severely STRUGGLING in which they have foreclosed and in foreclosure.

they have been laid off and cant find a job to keep above water.competeing against thousands of unemployed for one position. thats not gonna cut it. if all the USD wasnt spent out there maybe US wouldnt be in this situation. though i maybe wrong. but in any case ill be able to HELP and pay it forward.

• Upvote 1

hmmmm Well.... the truth of the matter is they have been fighting over there from the beginning of time. For me it's time to start taking care of our own. We have people out of work, losing their homes, people living on the streets and eating out of dumpsters. I will take the money and already have my plan of how I can help people right here. I don't think there's a wrong answer to this. Thank you and have a wonderful evening. Jan

• Upvote 1

Ok, I feel better now about wanting the RV/$$. While I'm not "struggling" in my current profession/career(in fact I get to meet alot of famous people),I would always like to feel a little bit more financially stable....especially in this day and age. Thanks for anwering.

My wife and me are 60 yrs old, I've worked my butt off all my life, and very little to show for it. This investment is for us to retire, build a home, travel, help others. It's strictly for the money. The Iraqi's will have a better life, better than it's ever been.

• Upvote 1

I would like for them to have their goverment and not have any more deaths and than have an rv at $1.50 and than we (us and Iraq) would both get what we wanted

Yes, that would be nice....but this question was meant to test your concience. One or the other.....

• Downvote 1

Yes, that would be nice....but this question was meant to test your concience. One or the other.....

Ok I would take the rv considering I lived for 6 1/2 yrs with my husband over there and me here . I would like to never have to be apart from him again and the rv would mean he would never have to work another day and we could travel and help the people that we want to help

Edited by peanut46
  • Upvote 1

They are going to be the richest country in the world and with NO DEBT. Sadly, the government are the ones that are selfish by not sharing the wealth with the people, but if you really think about it, our government is not sharing the wealth with us right now either!! And more sadly, it is going to take the country of IRAQ to make a lot of us better off than we were before. It will NOT be USA helping us. I sure hope that people remember this at voting time. A lot of us are going to be better off because of this RV and may forget about the struggles we have been going through the last couple of years. I for one, WILL NOT FORGET, what has taken place. I hope with all my heart that the government of IRAQ helps those poor souls.

So to answer your question, I have no problems with the RV in our favor, it was offered to us and we acted upon it just as any other person would have done if they could. Business is business and charity will find it's way around by good loving and caring people. I would like to think I am one of those people.

• Upvote 2

I choose peace if it could include the rest of the world ; however, even though I'm not rich I am retired and have no problems from month to month. I think each of us are coming from different places and it's harder for someone to say this that is losing their house or whatever. Once you reach a certain age 90 only seems around the corner.

OR

Which would you chose?

Peace will not happen in our lifetime

GO RV

That's quite a quandry for the conscience! While I wish for peace in Iraq, we all know there will always be problems in that area, NO MATTER WHAT. Unless it was Almighty God Himself, that came down to guarantee there would be peace and happiness for all time in Iraq, YES I WOULD. IF not, then NO, I would keep my Dinars, thank you!

very well said

As we all know the USA and some close allies have Liberated that oppressed country.Many Marines,Army,Navy,Air Force DOD,and Private Contractors have made the ULTIMATE sacrfice to insure that for the Iraqi's.It is up to the Iraqi people alone to discover what FREEDOM is about,To nuture and protect it at all cost.They have the resources to be one of the richest countries in the world.Let's see how they handle it..I wish them well.They can start by helping those that have helped them.

Remember our servicemen and women in our prayers and dont forget to thank a vet for our Freedom!!

• Upvote 2

Show me the money............. no one, anyone, anything, any where, every where, will never ever,,,, all races nationality, creed, gender, ethnic background , on this planet, Will ever get rid of Religion, not money that killings been over, but the Un Godly simplicity of one Book, and millions of Arss ho killing each other over how they define it………... OH ya,,, and so that their beleives gets more of the monies,,,,,,,, man I'm in a mood lololol.......................cool.gif

What and no religion 2 lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do di doot do do da di dum da,,,,,, give me thr RV any ole way,,,, dodi doot dum da skiiti sko bitti bo bum na....signing off 4 today..........

P.S 4 those of whom I may have

Offended, well ther ya go..............................

OR

Which would you chose?

You know, that's not a fair question. Anyone that has a sense outside their self and self seeking would struggle greatly with the concept of peace over cash. Many would make excuses and justifications to either side of the question. Many would keep the cash for doing for the causes and people that need help, but would enjoy the benefits of it too, and rightfully so. The self involved will take the cash and....... well that story is that story. I think this money will cause a moral dilema in many. The inner man (or woman) vs the outer man(or woman) We all know the truth and that's when it RV's, we'll all take the money and run. But the real question is, will we become better men and women because of it or end up in worse shape than we are today? Will we spend cautiously and help our fellow man or die cold, alone and empty as well as broke? As bad as that sucks, that's the way of it with too many. There is no reason on this earth why all of us shouldn't go crazy for while but then get back to the real world.

Sorry about going off like that. I'll take the money because that's real. :D

Edited by JugDawg1

The short answer would be the money. It's a fight between altruism and capitalism. In as much as the two are divergent, they have a common ground that is rooted in this little thing called reality. As shallow as it sounds, I've never heard of any finanical bill being paid by love, hope, happiness, or serenity. They are motivators but not the method by which debts are forgiven. The light bill doesn't say "$99 I really wish I had", it says "$99 or get used to living by bon fire and candle light". And yes, Iraq (hell, the whole world) as been at odds with itself for as long as we can remember at it will continue and while some of us may not take to the front line to meet this head on, it is very important to realize that humanity is the sum of the parts and not just the whole. Not everyone can fight, some have to heal. Not everyone can build, some have to destroy (or destabilize or provide and necessary negative effect to creation). Such is the way of things...