Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just wondering

jte70

I'm new here, been reading a lot and have purchased dinars. Someone posted today who was a newbie and from where I sit I think people's responses were pretty sharp. Wondering if there is some kind of better way to redirect someone's inquiries than acting like someone's an idiot just for asking a poorly researched question? I mean who cares, it's just an internet forum, but still.

• Upvote 2

JT. Welcome. There are two types of sense: common sense and nonsense. Some people will post without using common sense to try and find an answer that is probably there already. I read posts for over six months before I bought into this investment. The best thing you can do is read a lot and post only what may be positive or helpful. God gave me two eyes and two ears and one mouth. Investments should be made without emotion. Some people can not take their emotion out of this and one twisted or awkward post is all it takes for them to go off. Welcome to the ride!! GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 4

dblfilm,

That is GREAT to know, thanks! I've made it a rule, never to ask questions here.

I know it's a shame but I've seen how some people get treated, and don't need to add to a negative vibe.

Although I will say most are positive people here. So I've always just gave positive replies only.

And do my best to research but a little nervous to share. (keeps me out of trouble)

So I guess this is my first somewhat neg. reply, depends on how you look at it.

This could also be seen as a positive since I've posted over 117 POSITIVE times.

Anyhow, maybe I will think about asking a question if needed, Thanks.

PS: I have learned so much just by reading this site. :)

I do love this site and the people on it! Love Lurking in chat, these DV regulars are a hoot!

I'm new here, been reading a lot and have purchased dinars. Someone posted today who was a newbie and from where I sit I think people's responses were pretty sharp. Wondering if there is some kind of better way to redirect someone's inquiries than acting like someone's an idiot just for asking a poorly researched question? I mean who cares, it's just an internet forum, but still.

OOPS! I'm sorry Jte70,

Welcome to the site, happy to have you here and invested! Good luck to you and your family with upcoming RV!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

Right on with positive posts. I have been hearing about the RV for months and did some research and got a modest amount. So far this site is one of the more informative... I see what you mean about not just getting carried away though.

:)

thanks

I have been lurking around this site for a few weeks now and have bought some dinar. I'm about to order some more. I would just like to say thanks to those of you that post helpful stuff and don't mind answering the newbies questions. It makes a great impression on people when they are trying to learn stuff about this investment. I appreciate all the info that is presented and shared on this site. Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

To all that posted in this thread...First of all, don't be discouraged by those that are negative. Those of us that are seriously invested are here to share info and ideas. Please don't let the few negative people stop you from posting. They will eventually move on.

Yes, we were all new to this investment at one point in time. No question is a foolish or stupid one. Ask away, but try to research the forum first as there is a whole lot of good info here. Hope this helps and I am more than willing to answer whatever questions I can.

Cheers all, and go RV.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your post...I may have been the newbie who committed the horrible faux pas of asking a question in the wrong forum. I think I was told by one to BUY THE BOOK, another told me to read the archives....there seems to be an element of elitism here. If you haven't been holding your dinars since '03 you haven't suffered long enough. Bottom line is, I know where to cash those babies in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to read the posts of others and learn as I go. I will say that the site is difficult to navigate for a newbie....so please cut us some slack. I have enjoyed reading all of the news threads and posts by those who are long time members. Hoping that we all will be blessed one day soon.

Thanks for your post...I may have been the newbie who committed the horrible faux pas of asking a question in the wrong forum. I think I was told by one to BUY THE BOOK, another told me to read the archives....there seems to be an element of elitism here. If you haven't been holding your dinars since '03 you haven't suffered long enough. Bottom line is, I know where to cash those babies in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to read the posts of others and learn as I go. I will say that the site is difficult to navigate for a newbie....so please cut us some slack. I have enjoyed reading all of the news threads and posts by those who are long time members. Hoping that we all will be blessed one day soon.

Sorry for the bad start you had on here, people tend to get a little grumpy because of this investment!

They need to remember that at one point they were NEWBIES also and extend a helpful hand instead of a smack on the hand!!

There are some REALLY GREAT people on here so don't stop asking questions, researching and reading in the forums (you might want to stay out of the Rumors section until you have a good grasp on this investment or the rumors will drive you crazy)!! :lol:

If you have someone bashing on you on here for asking a question just send myself or any mod a PM and we will review it and take care of it if necessary!

Have Fun

Bump

• Upvote 1

Hi, I am new as well. I have had some past experience with investments so the concept is not new and it is the best way to advance your financial position during your life time. I am very excited about being a part of this group and believe that this is a trememdous opportunity. I am considered an expert in what I do and I depend on my consultants to keep me up to date on things I don't have time to learn or research. So I am willing to follow the advice of the expert here, Mr Montana. Lead on.

RoseAnn

• Upvote 2