Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct. 1st RV ?

meatmen4dinar

I'm certain the rv and rate has already been set, they're just waiting for the formal announcement of the formation of a government. At that time the Ch 7 sanctions will be lifted and the rv announced, it's funny, but after all this waiting things will come down very quickly when the dominos start to fall. This is all an educated guess but I feel very confident that I'm correct.

Happy Birthday Lost 1> Tommorrow I will reach my 32nd year with UPS. I'm taking the day off and spending it with my wife, kids and grand kids. Hope you have a wonderful day. I will be at a RV park in my RV waiting for an RV to happen. That's 3 RV's so that means it will take place on Monday which will be Sunday for us or something like that. :blink::blink::blink: God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Not until the PM is seated. I wonder if it's possible to make both announcements simultaneously, the PM and RV....

that would be like chewing gum and walking at the same time ........... for some, it just can't be done

"time is not important...only life is important"

Kudos to you Inahurry if the RV dog gets off it's leash between now and 10/10, it would make your prediction rather accurate made back on May 4, 2010.

I think that everyone will always remember 10-10-10 as it is the day of the RV. I will just have to wait until then to say I told you so...but then this site will not likely exist after that. Just in case "I told you so

Rather impressive if it happens during this time frame, considering it was many months ago and there rates and dates flying around like crazy!

Your obviously Inahurry for the RV but gave a date way down the line for it to happen. Patience is a virtue, way to go grasshopper!

The Dinar: Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, able to be used as wallpaper, can wipe even the dirtiest of spills, Dries nicely when placed in the sun, shines with the brightness of the brightest star...Look! Up in the air, its a bird, no its a plane, no its the RV space shuttle, Go RV!!! :o

• Downvote 1

Logical time table 3 days to get Parliment to get together and confirm PM then Him having 3 to 10 days to set GOVERNMENT then any minit,hour,or day there after for CBI to announce the RV and amount. NOW LISTEN this isn't in our back yard or our American Logic it is in Iraq with some of the squirliest leadership I have ever listen to. Nothing ANY of them have done is logical. Every move any of them have done has been SELF SERVING SO WHO KNOWS? All I can say is I know that this will happen and when it does many of us will spend and invest and that will put people bact to work by creating jobs and will put million into the economy of Amreica . GOD BLESS EACH ONE WHO HAS INVESTED Rev Dan Bloodworth