Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct. 1st RV ?

meatmen4dinar

hope not (WHAT DID I SAY)...I'm planning on buy another 5,000,000 on the 15th!

lol If funny how we hope daily for this thing to be over with and at the same time when we want to buy more we almost pray it don't happen till I get my dam money.... :lol: ..... I bought more today....all the while things God let this wait one more day.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have a relative that is rather rich and is very heavily invested in Dinar. Not sure where he gets his intel but he said a few weeks ago that it would be towards the end of September, and it would be a few days before we hear about it. The guy has some close connections with someone, but every time I ask who, he just says he can't divulge his name because he promised he wouldn't. I know, it's vague and I wouldn't even have posted it as a rumor, but since you asked I decided to share. Hope he is right.

Obviously, since he is already wealthy, he isn't as stressed as some people are over this RV. I guess you can never have too much money though, right? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

There are those with many high sources that believe this could R.V. with in hours. There has been much progress made within the past couple of days they have very strong indications. Really this was the hold up and it's time to create the real deal.

Soon very Soon ! Big $$$ :D

Good intel Feels Like we are close to RV Hope its true!!!

GO FREAKEN RV!!!!!

Tomorrow would be great - works for me.... And yes its a catch twenty two as I would like to buy more too but I did get some more this week :)

GO RV !!!!!!!

GO RV!!!