Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update September 30th 2010

Phoenix

I will LOVE to see the govt seated. BUT, how is it that we are sure the RV will follow closely? Link to any definite info? Because there have been any number of other events in the past year, all of which were thought to have had an RV close by!!! The govt will have to be seated eventually ... we can agree on that, even as long as it has taken. But the RV??? We have had a lot of IMO's about all the govt articles, I just don't want IMO's about the RV, because that is NOT a given. Comments??? :mellow:

We don't. It's speculation, just like everything else in this investment.

I will LOVE to see the govt seated. BUT, how is it that we are sure the RV will follow closely? Link to any definite info? Because there have been any number of other events in the past year, all of which were thought to have had an RV close by!!! The govt will have to be seated eventually ... we can agree on that, even as long as it has taken. But the RV??? We have had a lot of IMO's about all the govt articles, I just don't want IMO's about the RV, because that is NOT a given. Comments??? :mellow:

Yes we do.

The Central Bank of Iraq has stated many times in the pass few weeks that as soon as the new government of Iraq is seated the the planned removal of the larger denominations and the issuing of the lower denominations will take place.

The CBI is and has been ready with the approval of the IMF and the World Bank on this plan and all that they have been waiting on to start is the seating of the GOI.

This is not speculation but factual news that can be found posted many times in the news section here on DV with working active links included.

Zero speculation and 100% fact.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 2

Yes we do.

The Central Bank of Iraq has stated many times in the pass few weeks that as soon as the new government of Iraq is seated the the planned removal of the larger denominations and the issuing of the lower denominations will take place.

The CBI is and has been ready with the approval of the IMF and the World Bank on this plan and all that they have been waiting on to start is the seating of the GOI.

This is not speculation but factual news that can be found posted many times in the news section here on DV with working active links included.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Thank you, Phoenix. I always look forward to your posts & information. Looks like we're almost there. GO RV!!!

5 years?

Do tell?

Wow that is quite the feat if I do say so myself...seeing that i have only owned dinar for a little over 3 years. :lol:

Let me guess....you run a Dinar dealer cash in site right? <_<

I'm sorry 4 years not 5 you joined IIF in November of 2006 , so not 3 years but almost 4 years.

You see?? You see?.. LOL

No I'm not a dinar dealer kinda wish I got into it a few years back woulda made alot of money off all the pumping you've done.

You do speak with a different tune now. I do apreciate the news and articles you bring forth with links. I'm not hating or trying to be a ****** just want folks to be cautious of your opinion, because of your shady past. Like I said you speak with a different tune now so who knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I'm sorry 4 years not 5 you joined IIF in November of 2006 , so not 3 years but almost 4 years.

You see?? You see?.. LOL

No I'm not a dinar dealer kinda wish I got into it a few years back woulda made alot of money off all the pumping you've done.

You do speak with a different tune now. I do apreciate the news and articles you bring forth with links. I'm not hating or trying to be a ****** just want folks to be cautious of your opinion, because of your shady past. Like I said you speak with a different tune now so who knows.

Shady past?

If you call standing firm in what I say and NOT supporting private dinar dealers and standing firm in warning people on investing in Warka "shady" then go for it.

If you call never endorsing anything or anyone for profit "shady" and refusing all offers for monetary gain shady then so be it.

As far as the name changes both were done at the request of forum owners and the first time was because of angry Warka investors and nasty attacks and the second time was done just for fun and our whole forum changed user names for fun....so if having fun is "shady" in your eyes so be it.

By the way....who the hell are you and what have you every brought forward for the good of all?

And as far as you trying to not be a ******...I suggest you try harder.

see? :lol:

Phonex

• Upvote 10

Shady past?

If you call standing firm in what I say and NOT supporting private dinar dealers and standing firm in warning people on investing in Warka "shady" then go for it.

If you call never endorsing anything or anyone for profit "shady" and refusing all offers for monetary gain shady then so be it.

As far as the name changes both were done at the request of forum owners and the first time was because of angry Warka investors and nasty attacks and the second time was done just for fun and our whole forum changed user names for fun....so if having fun is "shady" in your eyes so be it.

By the way....who the hell are you and what have you every brought forward for the good of all?

Phonex

I believe that Phoenix just schooled a newbie just now!!!!! :lol:

Yes we do.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Not trying to argue with you. I guess maybe it's just semantics over the word "know". Yes we know what they've said, but do we know what they meant? And even if we know what they meant, do they mean what they say? I tend to agree with your take on this and I certainly hope you're right, but so far these Iraqis have been hard to get a handle on.

• Upvote 1

You see?? You see?.. LOL

Hey sufer...what's your problem? 00020157.gif

A little jealous maybe...of our Pheonix...?

What's got you so all fired cranked up today!

Did you eat razor blades for bfast this morning??!!!

• Upvote 1

Shady past?

Phonex

Thanks for having THICK skin and continuing to bring us information. It appears as though everyone else that used to lead the way with intel have taken all the negative to heart instead of ignoring it and no longer want to post anything. And yes we can all read the news, but its nice to have guidance along the way.