Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update September 30th 2010

Phoenix

Not to be confrontational but here are two documents that state Iraq's fiscal year starts January 1 and ends December 31. The first document is from the CBI website, the second is from the United States Government Accountability office or GAO.

IRAQ

BANKING LAW

Section 6 – Accounts and Financial Statements

Article 40 Financial year

The financial year of domestic banks shall begin on January 1 and end on December 31 of the same year.

http://cbi.iq/documents/banking_law_f.pdf

And the second document that states this is:

United States Government Accountability Office

GAO Report to Congressional Committees

SECURING, STABILIZING, AND REBUILDING IRAQ

Iraq’s fiscal year begins on January 1st.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d071195.pdf

So unless they have changed it and the United States Government is unaware of it this rumor about Iraq's fiscal year ending today and starting a new fiscal year tomorrow are false.

• Upvote 3

I've heard the same things and I think this is why the known guru's have been missing on here. There are lining their ducks up, talking to professionals and in regards to Adam meeting with his large VIP people on lining up the next investment within Iraq. Though most people will cash in and leave the guys with allot of money and are investors will continue to invest in Iraq as it's the place to see a large return. God luck to all!!! This weekend will be magical!

I can only speak for myself, as some have called me a guru (which makes me laugh, because I have been wrong way more than right), but I have been doing exactly what you mentioned. I have been in daily talks with my bank (still shopping though, 200 million in my group) talking with financial advisors, seeing who is most honest in my opinion, and setting up trusts for my kids, and doing the right and most sensible things. This will just happen one day and it is best to have a plan ready to go, because when you come into large sums of money people can do very stupid things, but if you have a plan in place it will minimize stupid mistakes. I realy see no reason to come on every night and update people on things that may or may not be true, I have learned my lesson. lol. This will happen in the middle of the night and one day (in the very near future) we will wake up with new found wealth. I still talk to very intellegent and high ranking people that tell me that this will end very, very soooon. thats all I will say (so i dont take a lambasting on here).

• Upvote 15

Not to be confrontational but here are two documents that state Iraq's fiscal year starts January 1 and ends December 31. The first document is from the CBI website, the second is from the United States Government Accountability office or GAO.

http://cbi.iq/docume...nking_law_f.pdf

And the second document that states this is:

http://www.gao.gov/n...ems/d071195.pdf

So unless they have changed it and the United States Government is unaware of it this rumor about Iraq's fiscal year ending today and starting a new fiscal year tomorrow are false.

Actually, if their year starts on Jan 1st and ends Dec. 31st, then they operate on a "Calendar Year" not a "Fiscal Year". Just some clarification.

Also, my wife works for the Government and their fiscal year starts Sept. 1st and ends on Aug. 31st. (US Gov.)

THANK YOU for your post Phoenix! I think we are all starting to get a little antsy, it's hard not to with all of the good and bad rumors going around. I think we all just need to sit back and be patient. Whatever happens will happen and there's nothing that any of us can do to change it. Of course, like everyone else I'm hoping the RV will be BIG and that my husband and I will be able to retire early and work for ourselves. If it's not big, I will be grateful for whatever it is that we receive. God Bless you all and may all of us see this dream come true soon! GO RV!!!

Thanks for the post phoenix. It's good to know that there are people in this world who bring light and different views to this subject. Too many people are downers. No matter what someone has to offer, the nay sayers can come out of the woodwork with their nasty remarks and their quick response to try and bring people down to their level. So, thanks again, I try to keep an open mind whenever an opportunity presents itself. I'm not into tin foil hats but I don't bury my head in the sand either. So, thanks for the heads up with that stuff to . Also fiscal year is as follows For example, the United States government fiscal year for 2011 ("FY 2011" or "FY11") is as follows:

1st Quarter: October 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010

2nd Quarter: January 1, 2011 - March 31, 2011

3rd Quarter: April 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011

4th Quarter: July 1, 2011 - September 30, 2011

• Upvote 1

Actually, if their year starts on Jan 1st and ends Dec. 31st, then they operate on a "Calendar Year" not a "Fiscal Year". Just some clarification.

Also, my wife works for the Government and their fiscal year starts Sept. 1st and ends on Aug. 31st. (US Gov.)

Actually a corporation still has a fiscal year regardless of if it follows the calendar year January-December or another twelve month period. Some corporations choose a fiscal year that deviates from the Calendar year as they may actually execute or begin operations for the first time "incorporate" in another month and simply begin their fiscal year in the month that their articles of incorporation were executed. I was in this position with a C-Corp. that I purchased and eventually changed the fiscal year to match my other businesses that followed a "Calendar" year as our fiscal year. Having your fiscal year match the actual "Calendar" year is much easier and cleaner. It remains however a fiscal year. Now I have three separate C-Corporations and all three have the same fiscal year which is January1- December 31. Just some clarification.

Fiscal year

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget year) is a period used for calculating annual ("yearly") financial statements in businesses and other organizations. In many jurisdictions, regulatory laws regarding accounting and taxation require such reports once per twelve months, but do not require that the period reported on constitutes a calendar year (i.e., January through December). Fiscal years vary between businesses and countries. Fiscal year may also refer to the year used for income tax reporting.

In addition, many companies find that it is convenient for purposes of comparison and for accurate stock taking to always end their fiscal year on the same day of the week, where local legislation permits. Thus some fiscal years will have 52 weeks and others 53. Major corporations that adopt this approach include Cisco Systems[1] and Tesco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

Edited by Congo
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the post phoenix. It's good to know that there are people in this world who bring light and different views to this subject. Too many people are downers. No matter what someone has to offer, the nay sayers can come out of the woodwork with their nasty remarks and their quick response to try and bring people down to their level. So, thanks again, I try to keep an open mind whenever an opportunity presents itself. I'm not into tin foil hats but I don't bury my head in the sand either. So, thanks for the heads up with that stuff to . Also fiscal year is as follows For example, the United States government fiscal year for 2011 ("FY 2011" or "FY11") is as follows:

1st Quarter: October 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010

2nd Quarter: January 1, 2011 - March 31, 2011

3rd Quarter: April 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011

4th Quarter: July 1, 2011 - September 30, 2011

Fiscal years are different, depending on where you work. I work in the school system, paid through the state / county, and our fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30 yearly. It is confusing to some for it to be different than a calender year. Thanks Phoenix for your hard work, lets hope the ride stops soon. :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Phoenix:

1 comment and a couple questions if you would like to respond.

Comment...

Thanks for your consistent input on this investment and confidence level today, which is encouraging to many that I am sure are getting very "WORN DOWN" with this to say the least. Your contributions are appreciated.

Questions....

Can you inform us of the source of the INTEL you received in general (email, voice mail, phone call etc. and from who ie. financial, military, media, govt source etc...)?

Do you have any qualifications or credentials to substantiate your claims, or are you like many of us, good intentioned folks that are just relaying what we feel may be true or important?

Have you received any UPDATE to your original intel that projected the dates and rates for this month (Sept)?

Is there any truth to the rumors of other sites that you have gone through many screen names and made people upset in the past with previous prediction postings?

Summary...

Again, whether completely off the mark or spot on, I appreciate your consistent contributions and analysis. I Hope to see a silver lining soon as I woke up feeling a dark cloud around this today. We are just an RV away from HOPE.

Fishman for your information. I 've been on some of the same forums that Phoenix has been on from the start including his own private forum now.

He started as "Secret Key" on IIF and was bashed for information he brought forward on Warka and had a bunch of people upset who were in Warka at the time.

When he was asked to join a new forum and the owner of that forum asked that he change his screen name because of all of the Warka people who had it out for him.

So the name he chose at the request of that forum owner was "Ranger77" he picked that name because most people know he was an Airborne Ranger in the US Army. And after having it out with someone on that forum he was invited to a different forum and there was asked as we all were to pick new screen names so we all did.

That was just for fun and dozens of people picked new names and it was not Phoenix's idea but he did it anyway. When that happened he retired the name "Ranger77" and put out a public notice saying so and it looks like someone picked up his old name of Ranger77 right after that which was weird.

So really unlike other people on the forums, he only had two name changes and both of them were requests of forum owners and not his idea. (and we all did it)

As far as being kicked off of forums and as far as one of the real reason he left was because he doesn't endorse private dinar sales or exchanges.

Phoenix has never self promoted himself or done anything to take/make money from any forum. And if you look Fishman - you will notice that all of the forums that bash Phoenix and talk shiite are all the ones who are supposedly gonna run cash in centers for the Dinar exchanges, private, or ones that constantly promote Warka.

Any forum where you see bashing Phoenix are the ones who tell people to use private currency exchanges and not their local banks. Look for yourself.

As far as the failed predictions anyone who has read Phoenix's stuff will tell you out of everyone he has made very few predictions in the past and seems to be more cautious with what he says than most.

So that's your answer and I know because i have been right there on every forum with Phoenix from the start and that is the truth as best as i can tell it.

Go ahead and bash me too fishman it's something you seem good at doing.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Phoenix, you as always, nothing short of a class act. Whether its true or not and I believe it is, your info has always been very professional in intent. I definitely can not say that about 98% of the so called gurus, who in my opinion always have a secret agenda. No I'm, not calling you a guru. They seek attention, you get our attention. In advance, after this is all over, I appreciate what you brought here and humbly thank you for your time here.