Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar rumors

TBnhispower

Just another crazy rumor...Holds NO water with me...Thanks for your post but there will NOT be an in-country RV. You can take that to the bank! At this day and age...the USA do NOT spend 1 trillion dollars in a country just looking for weapons of mass destruction...or .re-organize their gov't......leave behind our soldiers to train their soldiers.....sell them tanks....install electricity.......sell them fighter jets......so they can have an in-country RV....or wait another 10 years for a RV????and most important of all.....we lost thousands of soldiers fighting over there.....for what??? W M D??? Oil??? For the love of money??? Our freedom??? To make Iraq FREE??? Common sense can be used to figure this one out and GOD Bless our fallen soldiers!!!

Thank You. We needed that to turn this train around. People are really beginning to freak out. Go out and mow your lawn or something.

• Upvote 1

There has been alot of negative posts and news lately, but I for one don't believe much of it. The facts are still there to support this being a incredible

opportunity for us. It has been said that the level of misinformation will increase as we get closer. I would like to see scooter comment on this rumor/information. I will never give up on this it just makes sense that it has to happen. And sooner than later. Keep the faith folks!!!!! Bluto :)

• Upvote 1

Big Banks suck, and Wells Fargo/Wachovia is one of the most crooked of them all. BoA too. I trust bankers about as much as I do lawyers. When you shake hands with a banker (or a lawyer) count your fingers to make sure they didn't steal one.

I have a small town bank, they treat me well, do not have silly rules and exorbitant fees. It costs me $16.00 for a bounced check, and if my account goes into the red I have till 6pm to get money deposited without it bouncing. Also, if I write someone a check that doesn't have an account with them, they don't charge them some ludicrous amount to cash it. That's extortion to make you open an account with them.

Thanks for the post, but I'll trust a soldier over a banker, every time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its not about an in country RV....its about you not being able to exchange your dinar for USD outside the country....From what I read about the Kuwait situation, you were only able to exchange the kuwait dinar if you were in country or if you had bank accounts within the United Emirates....the value os recognized, but the currency might not be accepted everywhere still.....I dont really like what I just read.....definately quieted me down a little......hmmmm........outlook not so good......russia did the same thing......Im gonna have to sit back and think about this one.....

Do you think all those countries that forgave them of their debt would let this happen. There is all kind of stories about kuwait situation and remember how many rumors have we heard that was total B/S?

• Upvote 1

i agree keepm...this rumor holds more water than the rest...i will say this though...if they do an in country rv i think we should still be able to cash out through ali because he does or will have a bank in iraq and he can be the middle man to exchange and not banks...what do you think? dv members plz dont put a blind eye to rumors that are not good news...ANYTHING can happen with this investment and bottom line i think we can all agree that iraq will do whats best for them and they do not care what is going on outside their country.....they have something everybody needs....oil....so they have the upper hand in my opinion....lets focus and see what happens.

lol its not that hard to train bank tellers...plus with the amount of unemployment in this country if the bank employess quit it just makes openings for new employees who need a job.

I am a business owner and it would devastate my business

if I lost even 40% of my workforce. It would take 6 months

to train new people just to get up and running efficeintly again.

If 90% of a banks employees left it would cripple the banking

industry and maybe the country. A bank tellers job may look easy

but I am sure it takes many months or years to know what you

are doing and thats just the lower level employees.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In-country RV? How would that work? Iraqis going to become millionairs and buy what? houses?, cars?, planes?, boats?, etc. NO, why? because there's nothing there to buy. They'll just have it shipped in, and pay for it with what?, Worthless dinar outside their country. Yeah, let me in on that! They have billions in reserve. Are they going to pay GE and all the drilling companies and construction companies out of their reserves? They don't suck out that much oil to pay for everything themselves. They'll be broke in less than a year. World Bank to the rescue? After the screwing you just gave the world, No, Screw You! And by the way good luck with Iran you backass, crooked, stone-aged thinking, pieces of fly poop. Give us a $2 RV Now! Just a thought?

YIKES!!! You mean the Iraq Dinar will be worthless out of the country and good inside the country??? YIKES!!!!

• Upvote 2

He said this was his first post yet the box shows 63 or 64 posts. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

this could be his first POST. Just because it says 63 does not mean he has posted 63 NEW posts. That # increases even when you comment on any one of the posts on the DV web sight. So just by you commenting on his post your posting # went up.

• Upvote 1

Couple of thoughts on this post...... it correlates with some of the other rumors that we saw in the last couple of weeks from folks who went to wells fargo and were told that IQD is a scam..... something about the tellers receiving an email to that effect.......

This could be excellent disinformation program, convince a few of the top banks to tell there folks to get out....... would be a rather effecient way to go about it......

We need to settle the question..... Did the former administration develope a plan and put it in place..... if so then it probably is still moving ahead....... either there was a plan all along or there wasn't..... if there never was a plan we have just been sucked into a giant hoax.

I see to much of the elephant don't tell me there is not one there..... most of it is still just behind the curtian.

biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

How many times have we heard that just before the RV we will have all kinds of SCARY ARTICLES saying this or that and we all should realize this is the case. I mean come on this is kinda rediculous. I guess all the countries involved are going to be screwed also. Wake up people!!!!! This is almost here!!!! how can alot of you not recognize BS. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you think all those countries that forgave them of their debt would let this happen. There is all kind of stories about kuwait situation and remember how many rumors have we heard that was total B/S?

Most of these countries hold dinar ELECTRONICALLY.....in reserves....there will be no need for them to exchange....it will stay the same whether they change the currency or anything they do....and like I said...its NOT an in country RV.....its basically that the dinar is still not recognized internationally.....that you cant walk in anywhere and exchange dinar for USD....THATS why its consider an in country RV.....by the way....if you research on how the kuwait reinstatement of their currency happened you will find that the people that DID make money had to exchange in country or have accounts with United Emerates.....thats not just made up....thats factual info...you can look it up for yourself.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hope you're right. Do you think all our wars were about money?

Can I make suggestion? PLEASE view a video called "The Secret of Oz" and then make your own opinion. The reality is that banksters are behind most EVERYTHING.

Google it and watch it. It should be required viewing for everyone on this site.

O.K. dude that posted this....Iraq has nothing in common with Argentina or the other countries you spoke of as examples. It does have alot of similarities to Kuwait. The U.S. has just spent billions of dollars and thousands of American lives to set up the circumstances for this RV to occur...no such thing in Argentina.....I did'nt know Argintina had any oil?????? if it does it's a drop in the ocean compared to Iraq.....Also Argentina does not border a potential nukular Iran or Kuwait or Afganistan all of which have dozens of reasons for us to have influence in this region. The only kind of influence that billions of dollars of construction & military & political contracts can have on the millions of people who live in this part of the world. The SCAM is your superiors telling you Iraq is like the other backwater countries it mentioned for you to sell you dinars.....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afganistan does not border iraq...and kuwait will be no threat to the us or iraq.

• Upvote 2

Look at the bright side. If it turns out we have to fly over to get our money no problem. Lets all get together and charter a 747 and have a blast of a party going and coming. I will bring a pallet of our Bahamas Kalik beer. But I have to say I dont beleave this. I think its more likly That banks head people want more Dinar for them selfs and cant get it any other way than to get us to sell it to them.

Tired of workong every week for a paycheck that is already spent!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I dont believe a word of it. In country RV and no outside RV? That is exactly what Iraq does not want. There would be some mighty upset countries that hold significant reserves of dinar, so I'm not buying it.

My sentiments exactly UR. If they did incountry RV only, no Iraqi citizen would benefit unless they converted to Euros or USD and got the heck out of Dodge!!! Also, incountry RV would necessitate that all Iraqis learn Mandarin since China would not be happy at all. After all, I can hear a billion Chinese screaming that it's -

RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Most of these countries hold dinar ELECTRONICALLY.....in reserves....there will be no need for them to exchange....it will stay the same whether they change the currency or anything they do....and like I said...its NOT an in country RV.....its basically that the dinar is still not recognized internationally.....that you cant walk in anywhere and exchange dinar for USD....THATS why its consider an in country RV.....by the way....if you research on how the kuwait reinstatement of their currency happened you will find that the people that DID make money had to exchange in country or have accounts with United Emerates.....thats not just made up....thats factual info...you can look it up for yourself.....

I do have family members that cashed in the KWD in the here in the United States. How could that be possible if Kuwait only had an in country RV?

• Upvote 1

I dont believe a word of it. In country RV and no outside RV? That is exactly what Iraq does not want. There would be some mighty upset countries that hold significant reserves of dinar, so I'm not buying it.

Unitedrich, you always have wisdom that calms when people go off on tangents......thank you for your wise comments.....I always believe you are right on target!!

I do have family members that cashed in the KWD in the here in the United States. How could that be possible if Kuwait only had an in country RV?

You say you had family members that cashed in here......well I read differently......that it was limited to where you could exchange your dinar....where did they exchange? At a bank in person or what?