Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I WONDER?

Ninjaturbo02

What are TOP Iraqi officials doing right now.....? I mean you seriously cannot form a government? Their is nothing stopping them from putting it together. The iraqi people want a Government, stability, their pride, how can the top officials wake up every morning and go to work when thousands and thousands of iraqi's are out of work, poor, hungry, dieing... I am sure they want to help their own people but they are too busy fighting within themselves that they dont see the TRUE disaster around them.

Iraq take care of your people ... their crying for establishment! forget about who's gonna be who and what not! Swallow your pride and make the right descision and get your Government UP!! Forget about RV do it for your people.

• Upvote 3

What are TOP Iraqi officials doing right now.....? I mean you seriously cannot form a government? Their is nothing stopping them from putting it together. The iraqi people want a Government, stability, their pride, how can the top officials wake up every morning and go to work when thousands and thousands of iraqi's are out of work, poor, hungry, dieing... I am sure they want to help their own people but they are too busy fighting within themselves that they dont see the TRUE disaster around them.

Iraq take care of your people ... their crying for establishment! forget about who's gonna be who and what not! Swallow your pride and make the right descision and get your Government UP!! Forget about RV do it for your people.

That's a pretty novel idea, but the sad fact is, those sh*theads don't give a crap about their people. They have always been mistreated, lived in fear and poverty and I get the feeling the "government" likes nothing better. It's pathetic, isn't it?

• Upvote 3

The problem is, that is how we think or wish things to be, they don't, its all about taking and holding a position.

• Upvote 1

BECAUSE THERE IS A PLAN IN PLACE, THAT'S WHY. 7 MONTHS? TO FORM YOUR GOI? I DON'T BUY IT. WHY HASN'T THE UN STEPPED IN YET AND FORCED THEIR HAND.......MONTHS AGO INSTEAD OF SAYING PLEASE SEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT, CAN YOU HURRY AND SEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT.........I DON'T BUY IT FOR ONE SECOND. I FEEL THIS IS VERY COMPLEX AND WAY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I CAN FATHOM. IMO, IT'S ALL ABOUT TIMING AND EXECUTING THE PLAN.

• Upvote 10

BECAUSE THERE IS A PLAN IN PLACE, THAT'S WHY. 7 MONTHS? TO FORM YOUR GOI? I DON'T BUY IT. WHY HASN'T THE UN STEPPED IN YET AND FORCED THEIR HAND.......MONTHS AGO INSTEAD OF SAYING PLEASE SEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT, CAN YOU HURRY AND SEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT.........I DON'T BUY IT FOR ONE SECOND. I FEEL THIS IS VERY COMPLEX AND WAY BIGGER THAN YOU AND I CAN FATHOM. IMO, IT'S ALL ABOUT TIMING AND EXECUTING THE PLAN.

YUP

• Upvote 1

IMO, its called "The October Surprise".........surprise!

You could very well be correct. I just really find it hard to believe that they are that incapable or incompetent, however when greed and power are involved anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe how many people that have been sucked up into all of this negative BS. Come on people, more smoke and mirrors. It seems today that alot of people are about ready to give up. Most of us have done our research and IMO this is a sure thing. Don't know rate or date , but I wholeheartedly believe this to be true. There is no way that the powers to be around the world are going to allow this to slip away. We have done the research so, lets just sit back , take a deep breath , have a beer or drink and, realize that one day soon ,the RV will be here.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe how many people that have been sucked up into all of this negative BS. Come on people, more smoke and mirrors. It seems today that alot of people are about ready to give up. Most of us have done our research and IMO this is a sure thing. Don't know rate or date , but I wholeheartedly believe this to be true. There is no way that the powers to be around the world are going to allow this to slip away. We have done the research so, lets just sit back , take a deep breath , have a beer or drink and, realize that one day soon ,the RV will be here.

Thank you... Well said.

Everyone is so concerned with the PM that I'm not seeing anyone excited about all of the contracts that were approved yesterday. I think that is a very good indication that things are better than they appear to be. That should be a huge step forward. I think that the stand still for PM and other negative rumors floating around are just scare tactics to get people to give up right before the annoucement of RV, instead of investing more in the Dinar. I think that we should expect to see more negative information trying to get us to throw in the towel. If there was a huge positive motion to invest more, it might send people running to jump into the investment or to drastically increase their investment. That would then throw off projected numbers that they've been working on. Smarter to create negative press to keep things as they are, or to get people to cash back into USD. Please read the news links on the site and on the DD site, and that should give everyone a boost of confidence. Large corporate deals can not be made by a group of people that are sitting around doing nothing, which is what everyone is suggesting they are doing. I think all of this is positive for all of us, and the closer we get to the RV, the more we will have to ignore the negative and focus on the positive.

• Upvote 2

MAybe just maybe, You have the 4th quarter report that comes out in 2011 for the holy-day season....Republicans win thier house back, we all have a great CHRIST-MAS, the ression is over a O gets all the credit.....Oct 1st is the New year for IRAQ?? can any one verify?

Everyone is so concerned with the PM that I'm not seeing anyone excited about all of the contracts that were approved yesterday. I think that is a very good indication that things are better than they appear to be. That should be a huge step forward. I think that the stand still for PM and other negative rumors floating around are just scare tactics to get people to give up right before the annoucement of RV, instead of investing more in the Dinar. I think that we should expect to see more negative information trying to get us to throw in the towel. If there was a huge positive motion to invest more, it might send people running to jump into the investment or to drastically increase their investment. That would then throw off projected numbers that they've been working on. Smarter to create negative press to keep things as they are, or to get people to cash back into USD. Please read the news links on the site and on the DD site, and that should give everyone a boost of confidence. Large corporate deals can not be made by a group of people that are sitting around doing nothing, which is what everyone is suggesting they are doing. I think all of this is positive for all of us, and the closer we get to the RV, the more we will have to ignore the negative and focus on the positive.

This has been my thoughts for the last month. Each day I keep reading all the contracts being given out....by whom? That non-working "Gov't" we seen fighting over PM. Someone is working, and working overtime! Contracts are being made almost daily on housing projects, Oil & Gas, Electricity, Ships, Fighter Planes, Telecom, transportation, agriculture etc...I'm AMAZED at how much this non-working GOI is doing. My thought have been that we will not see any major RV until these projects are up and running which may take longer than we all hope for...in the meantime I will keep investing as I'm able to afford. And if I lose it all, I can honestly say I've gotten a real education out of the whole thing. I've learned more about the USD and IQD and Iraq as a country then I have ever expected. I just can't see any of us losing in this investment if we just HANG ON! If there is an 8-10 yr plan like I've read on numerous post, then we still have a 2 yr window to play with. Just think how much more we can invest in 2 yrs!!!! :rolleyes:

Bush just may have been right when he said this war will pay for itself. What he failed to mention is that it just may pay for my house, car, kid's college and retirement too. :D

• Upvote 1

This has been my thoughts for the last month. Each day I keep reading all the contracts being given out....by whom? That non-working "Gov't" we seen fighting over PM. Someone is working, and working overtime! Contracts are being made almost daily on housing projects, Oil & Gas, Electricity, Ships, Fighter Planes, Telecom, transportation, agriculture etc...I'm AMAZED at how much this non-working GOI is doing. My thought have been that we will not see any major RV until these projects are up and running which may take longer than we all hope for...in the meantime I will keep investing as I'm able to afford. And if I lose it all, I can honestly say I've gotten a real education out of the whole thing. I've learned more about the USD and IQD and Iraq as a country then I have ever expected. I just can't see any of us losing in this investment if we just HANG ON! If there is an 8-10 yr plan like I've read on numerous post, then we still have a 2 yr window to play with. Just think how much more we can invest in 2 yrs!!!! :rolleyes:

Bush just may have been right when he said this war will pay for itself. What he failed to mention is that it just may pay for my house, car, kid's college and retirement too. :D

Exactly. You may have read this in another post of mine, but regardless of what we read, we're just staying focused on the three reasons we invested in the first place:

1) Pre-war the Dinar was worth app. $3.33

2) Kuwait is currently at app. $3.45

3) Iraq has more oil than Kuwait

To my family and friends, nothing we read will shake our belief that our Dinar will eventually regain its original pre-war value, and it could possibly exceed it. Too much is going on for it not to happen. I hope that all of this is like a magicians slight of hand trick. Bad press to make us focus on what they want us to focus on, and not what we need to focus on - which is the fact that we have a great investment and a great opportunity.

• Upvote 1

As I walk along( I WONDER ) where they went wrong, with their GOV a GOV so rare but not strong. And as I walk along, I think of the times we had together While dinars and hearts were young

I'm walking in the rain holding dinars, I feel the pain

Wishing you were here with me to end this misery

I WONDER I WA WA WA...WA WONDER

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2

As I walk along( I WONDER ) where they went wrong, with their GOV a GOV so rare but not strong. And as I walk along, I think of the times we had together While dinars and hearts were young

I'm walking in the rain holding dinars, I feel the pain

Wishing you were here with me to end this misery

I WONDER I WA WA WA...WA WONDER

Del Shannon would be proud :D

MAybe just maybe, You have the 4th quarter report that comes out in 2011 for the holy-day season....Republicans win thier house back, we all have a great CHRIST-MAS, the ression is over a O gets all the credit.....Oct 1st is the New year for IRAQ?? can any one verify?

October 1 is our fiscal new year as well as theirs...

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty new here, but here's my take on the situation. Never underestimate the desire for power and control over others. These people are most likely narcisists who will do anything for control, and will give up nothing in the pursuit of power. These people don't think like most people do. Take a look at the idiot next door, (Ahmadinejad) and what he did to his own people in their last "So called" election". He was willing to kill and imprison many to maintain his own power. It is impossible to understand that mindset unless a person themselves has the same desire for absolute power to control, and dominate others. I'm not saying they are as bad as Obamadinejad, but they have shown through action that they are willing to leave their country without a government, and in greater chaos for months on end to have that control.

• Upvote 1

Could not agree more with you Ninjaturbo02 but my friend, I think it is decided and the moment has not come to announce is all.......

It is sad that people have to suffer while we wait - we are blessed that we are not one of them.

GO RV !!!!!!!!!