Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS NA to hold press conference announcing its nominee for PM

VIZIOIRAQI

BREAKING NEWS NA to hold press conference announcing its nominee for PM

27/09/2010 21:46:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Earlier in the evening, the National Alliance has concluded a meeting; it will announce its outcome in a press conference.

Informed source told NINA that the meeting of the National Alliance has been concluded. The Alliance’s nominee for the post of Prime Minister will be made public soon.

The source pointed out that there are disagreements within the Alliance’s members after the Sadrists have agreed on nominating Nuri al-Maliki. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FDLGMF

• Upvote 2

All I have heard the past 6 months or so is we must have a government be formed before things can move forward but the CBI is ready for the RV anytime.....I think we have waited long enough.....I don't think they will never have a stable government.......If I am not mistaken we have backed both PM's since Sadamm.........why not go ahead and let the CBI pull the trigger on the RV it would seem that would do the most good for the people of Iraq...members of Parliment and most of the big wheels wanting to run the country have shown no respect for the common people.....all the people involved with this so called government stalmate are most likely corrupt and are set for life finacially........let the UN figure their threats against Iraq after the RV helps the Iraqi economy.........JMO but we have worried so much about a stable government while things in the oil industry are moving right along....I read an article a couple of weeks ago about how so many projects started in Iraq were never completed and how so much of our US dollars were wasted.....It was ironic how one major project(a water port I think) but it was a major factor with oil production was completed...