Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Don Paul

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44am EDT

WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE: National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44am EDT

WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE: National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915

My momma told me when i hear things like this, just wear a tin pot on my head for a week, and it could not harm me and would soon go away. Sounds like you might need to try my momma's advice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

My momma told me when i hear things like this, just wear a tin pot on my head for a week, and it could not harm me and would soon go away. Sounds like you might need to try my momma's advice.

dont usually take advice from people who cant read or write or dont have any teethes left

perhaps you might like to tell that to reuters.com people were the story came from?

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 2

Don't you guys get it? We are being conditioned to ACCEPT alien visitation AND SOON!

Think about it. One of the hot new shows on ABC is "V."

The UN assigns an official Alien/ET greeter

http://dvice.com/archives/2010/09/un-answers-take.php

This report by reuters

The video showing the guy warning everyone that the 82nd Airborne Division has been put on alert for "in country" activity

And MANY, MANY other examples.....you can probably ad to this list on your own.

• Upvote 1

Don't you guys get it? We are being conditioned to ACCEPT alien visitation AND SOON!

Think about it. One of the hot new shows on ABC is "V."

The UN assigns an official Alien/ET greeter

http://dvice.com/archives/2010/09/un-answers-take.php

This report by reuters

The video showing the guy warning everyone that the 82nd Airborne Division has been put on alert for "in country" activity

And MANY, MANY other examples.....you can probably ad to this list on your own.

As crazy as it sounds, I have to agree with you guys. Something is up. I also recently saw the ex Minister of the Interior of Canada say in a speech it was time to come clean on what is really going on. I think they are just letting the 'sheep' slowly accept the previously unbelieveable. Do you think that is what all the Fema camps are about, Dinared?

• Upvote 1

As crazy as it sounds, I have to agree with you guys. Something is up. I also recently saw the ex Minister of the Interior of Canada say in a speech it was time to come clean on what is really going on. I think they are just letting the 'sheep' slowly accept the previously unbelieveable. Do you think that is what all the Fema camps are about, Dinared?

I think there is more truth in the following than anything else right now............................

Satan-Prince of the Power of the Air, Lord of those that Fly,

Intelligence behind UFO manifestations and alien encounters

To link the rebellious Sons of God who inhabited the heavenly places , the atmosphere and beyond, to the current non-human intelligent beings we see more and more frequently, so-called "aliens", is not such a large step. Many advanced beings hint at angelic origin in their contact with humans through abductions and channeling. If the so-called aliens and their mysterious craft are not themselves the rebel b'nai Elohim, they are at least under the jurisdiction of Satan, the Prince of the Power of the Air. The causes behind UFO sightings, abductions, and other paranormal phenomena are more malignant and awesome than any theory scientists have proposed . The tribulation, or End Times will officially begin when (Dan.9:27) Israel signs a treaty with the head of the government of unified Europe to establish a Jewish temple in Jerusalem and resume the ancient sacrificial system of worship there.

The man who signs this treaty for Israel will be unique, he will be believed by many to be the long awaited Messiah of the Jews. Bible prophecy calls him the Antichrist. This Antichrist is described in detail in scripture. Careful investigation of these texts reveal a connection between Antichrist and the phenomena of UFOS.

Daniel 11 describes the Antichrist:

"He shall not regard the God of his fathers, YHWH,

nor the desire of women

nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all.

But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses,

(the Hebrew phrase is, Ala Mahozine), and he shall honor a god

whom his fathers (the Jews), did not know (literally, AN ALIEN GOD)."

Baalhazor "Lord of the fortresses" provides a connection between Baal and the god of the Antichrist. Baal was lord of war and of the sky. Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalbamoth = Lord of the high places, Baalzebub= Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place. Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke 11:15. The Antichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses, Lord of the High Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Prince of the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Power behind flying craft in the high places...ufos.

Incredibly, the Bible explains where Satan currently resides, and connects him with forces in the atmosphere. . . Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with wicked spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince of the Power of the air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. The confederation of rebel angels is seated in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our world. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions . King David recognized this fully when he wrote: For who in the sky (the atmosphere) shall be ranked with Jehovah, who among the sons of the mighty is like Jehovah? Psalm 89:6

While the New Testament uses the Greek word "demon" to refer to these "sons of the mighty", the Old Testament uses revealing descriptive names. Words which describe these beings, such as b'nai Elohim, "sons of God", Zophim, "the watchers", and Malakh, "messengers", (translated angel in English), are used for the "aerial host" often regardless of alignment. New Testament demons were understandably associated with evil, since originally the Greek term diamon meant "any deity", and the Bible consistently portrays only one God. There are three main terms for demons in the New Testament: daimonion (demon; 60 times, 50 in the Gospels); pneuma (spirit; some 52 times) usually with a qualifying adjective such as akatharton (unclean; 21 times) or poneron (evil; 8 times); and angelos (7 times of demonic agencies). Daimon (demon), the term commonly used in classical Greek, appears only once (Mark 8:31) (Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - Walter A. Elwell (Ed))

Scripture explains that Satan and his host of fallen angels rule over this planet, it also details a hierarchy of demonic echelons.

Jesus Christ explained to his apostles what events would immediately precede his second coming, "It shall be exactly as in the days before Noah entered the ark". Matt 24:38 , Luke 17:27. What is the significance of this statement and how does it relate to Ufos? The Flood epic Gen. 6 begins with a strange account of the "sons of God" (b'nai Elohim), taking wives from among the daughters of Adam.

"In those days giants [nephilim] were in the earth, the men of renown of whom ancient tales are told".

The word which is translated, "giants", in the King James version of the Bible is, in Hebrew, "Nephilim", which means, "Those who fell, or ... the fallen ones". Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left their first estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for a serious purpose.

The "fallen ones" sought to merge with the bloodline of Adam, because of the promise to send a redeemer through Adam's kinsman. The Hebrew says that the Sons of God saw that the women were a fit "extension", for they sought to extend themselves into this realm from the spirit realm, as well as to extend themselves into the "children of the promise" the lineage of Adam. Satan tried to prevent the eventual birth, in the distant future, of the Messiah.

The mating of human beings with angels resulted in hybrid creatures, evil spirits with human bodies. The human \ angel hybrids began to corrupt and destroy the human race, resulting in the Deluge, "the end of all flesh" except Noah and his family.

Scripture uses other names to describe these degraded fallen angels and their descendents in addition to the word Nephilim, they are. . . .

Rephaim - from the root rapha = spirits, shades Gen. 14:5

Anakim - race of giants Num. 13:33 descendents of Nephilim

Emim - the proud deserters, terrors, race of giants Gen. 14:5

Zuzim - the evil ones, roaming things Gen. 14:5

Zamzummims - the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended Num. 23, distinct from "holy watchers" aligned with God

Sepherim - the many. . . .

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/angelicconspiracy.html

• Upvote 3

Okay, what Fema Camps and what is your source?

ohmy.gif The educated speak out.wink.gif

Rephaim - from the root rapha = spirits, shades Gen. 14:5

Anakim - race of giants Num. 13:33 descendents of Nephilim

Emim - the proud deserters, terrors, race of giants Gen. 14:5

Zuzim - the evil ones, roaming things Gen. 14:5

Zamzummims - the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended Num. 23, distinct from "holy watchers" aligned with God

Sepherim - the many. . . .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34046-us-nuclear-weapons-have-been-compromised-by-unidentified-aerial-objects/#ixzz10zlBET3F

Okay, I'll admit that the video game posts annoyed me. Really really annoyed me. But come on folks. This is funny! :lol:

Hey Mr Rich. There seems to be a little something different in your posts today, I cant quite put my finger on it. Are you speaking with a lisp? Maybe you didn't shave this morning? I just dont know what it is I hope I dont loose too much sleep tonight trying to figure this out.

I'm trying a new cologne.

• Upvote 1