Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMOR ALERT - Dinar showed up on Forex

Riverdawg

Okay, just talked with a very close friend who was on the phone with a currency trader (earlier today) and he said (the currency trader) the Dinar was on his screen in his Forex account and he was able to trade it if he wanted to. Said he watched it go from the low .50 centish to $1.72 USD.

Again, RUMOR, just thought I'd put it out to see if anyone else knew any currency traders that could verify or debunk this info...

Anyway, just sharing info, anyone want to bash mer for it... you can kiss my backside...

rd out!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Okay, just talked with a very close friend who was on the phone with a currency trader (earlier today) and he said (the currency trader) the Dinar was on his screen in his Forex account and he was able to trade it if he wanted to. Said he watched it go from the low .50 centish to $1.72 USD.

Again, RUMOR, just thought I'd put it out to see if anyone else knew any currency traders that could verify or debunk this info...

Anyway, just sharing info, anyone want to bash mer for it... you can kiss my backside...

rd out!

Wow! People are getting so gun shy around here. Almost to the point where they're afraid to post. Thanks for the rumor Riverdawg.

• Upvote 4

rd out!

Please ask your friend what platform or broker he trades with and I will check it out.

With some curencies such as the more volatile ones theyare only available to trade with certain brokers, currencies such as mexican peso and such, so it most likely will not show up on all brokers at the same time.

Thanks,

Shawn

rd out!

NO CHANGE SOS :lol::lol::lol:

IMO, when a genuine RV of the IQD hits the forex, you will know it. There are thousands of dinar investors worldwide that are scouring the internet for signs of RV life. When it comes, the word will spread over the internet like wildfire.

Yep, it will be like headline news...bigtime!