Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank or keep on hand?

kmstrong

If a judgement is levied against you or even if there is a questionable tax returns, both your bank account AND your safety deposit box can be confiscated.

I once knew of an account co-signer who left the country with a tax problem and unbenounced to the original account holder, he was left with the problem.

His account was levied. That was a grandson, who the granmother had added to her checking account in case something happened to her.

Bad idea.

By the way, the FDIC insurance only covers 100,000 if the contents are 'lost' - and that is a combined TOTAL

my suggestion, buy a fake campbells soup can and a smith and wesson and SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Edited by Hirsch
  • Upvote 2

I was not worried about them getting stolen but it would be just my luck that the house burnt down or somethign the day of the RV!! I put them in my 800lb gun safe.

just for safety reasons, whats your combination to your safe, and your home address... you know, just in case your out of town when it rvs .. i can cash them in for you :D

j/k .... i keep mine in safe deposit box .... your bank dont need to know what you have in there... i have a preferred account that comes with a free safe box, and free transactions for foreign currency .... :) "another words, if dont cost me a dime to buy dinar" ...... dang preferred account cost $15 a month though, so they get it one way or another ......

Norm, the safe is good, Is 1,000,000 the combination? :lol:

Great!

Thanks for the info!

I now know what you look like, where you are from (River Falls WI) , and will know where Ali's closest cash in site is, from where you are now, (When the rv happens! Are you carrying the gold with you?) Will you stand in line at Ali's? I also can run your avatar picture thru a simple computer program to find the GPS of the picture and your cell phone. The GPS location is embeded in all cell phone pictures (If I was so inclined.) (And if you haven't turned off the feature in your cell phone.)

Please be careful and cautious! Don't let people know where your dinars are or how you will cash in. . A Campbell soup can is easy if you know where to look! Money will change the people you know, for good and evil!

One member has already had their dinar stolen!

Keep your dinar safe now! And pleasebe careful of posting how you plan to cash in! :)

From Adam:

(More ways to save money will be added as they become available. Here are some common sense ideas to protect yourself, your wealth, and your sanity when you come into money.)

• Change your number, make sure the new number is unlisted. If you don’t, every Tom **** and Harry will be knocking down your door when they find out about your new circumstances.
  • Contact an attorney that specializes in taxes and trust accounts.
  • Set up your family trust(s).
  • Contact your bank(s) and set up POD accounts.
  • Do not deal with banks that have derivatives and hedge funds.
  • Set up CDARS accounts.
  • Pay off ALL debt.
  • Fix everything that needs repair.
  • Upgrade your personal, home, auto and umbrella insurance.
  • (Consider ransom insurance too!)
  • Set aside enough liquid funds for you to survive for 2-3 years. This should account for every expense you have on a monthly basis – don’t go short!
  • Invest in precious metals (like gold & silver).
  • Go to seminars to learn to make money through SMART investments.
  • PAY YOUR TAXES!
  • Pick your friends wisely.
  • Someone will be “watching you” so you’ll want to do the following:
    • Be very low key (non-descript).
    • Don’t flaunt your newly obtained wealth.
    • Open up a secure Email address.
    • Get a new cell phone number; cancel the old one.
    • Get a P.O. Box
    • Put a security system in your house.
    • Install high security Medco bolt locks.
    • Install reflective film on your home windows.
    • Consider building a safe room.
    • Get training in self-defense / firearms.
    • Use PGP (or better) encryption on your computer and Email.
    • Don’t trust anyone … keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Read more: http://dinarspeculat.../#ixzz10wDBZx5m

If a judgement is levied against you or even if there is a questionable tax returns, both your bank account AND your safety deposit box can be confiscated.

I once knew of an account co-signer who left the country with a tax problem and unbenounced to the original account holder, he was left with the problem.

His account was levied. That was a grandson, who the granmother had added to her checking account in case something happened to her.

Bad idea.

By the way, the FDIC insurance only covers 100,000 if the contents are 'lost' - and that is a combined TOTAL

my suggestion, buy a fake campbells soup can and a smith and wesson and SHUT YOUR MOUTH

now that is some funny stuff and great advice!!!! LOVE IT!

• Upvote 1