Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE HELP & LOOK HERE......Stocking Up on Dinar

johnfagan

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

I really support what everyone has said, but I afform those who say buy a little and consider a reserve. I want to encourage you to think quickly, IMO it is closer than we might believe. Like so many of us who have struggled with the economy and finances, I believe this is life changing. God bless and go RV!

I cant believe so many people here are suggesting you even buy ANY dinar when you have a daughter to look after....Yea I know you are going through a tough spot, alot of us are....and alot of this country is so your not alone.....but you have someone else to look after....thats more important then ANYTHING in the world right now.....you just gotta pick yourself up, and get out there and put the work in to make yourself successful and to be able to give your daughter the life she needs and wants....dont waste your time just sitting around all day placing all your bets on a longshot investment....maybe this will happen, maybe it wont....but you my friend have NOTHING to spare......DO NOT buy any dinar....that would be the worst thing possible for you to do right now.....save everything you have and turn your life around....its not going to do it by itself.......shame on all of you for suggesting he even touch this investment when he has more important things to worry about.......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

I cant believe so many people here are suggesting you even buy ANY dinar when you have a daughter to look after....Yea I know you are going through a tough spot, alot of us are....and alot of this country is so your not alone.....but you have someone else to look after....thats more important then ANYTHING in the world right now.....you just gotta pick yourself up, and get out there and put the work in to make yourself successful and to be able to give your daughter the life she needs and wants....dont waste your time just sitting around all day placing all your bets on a longshot investment....maybe this will happen, maybe it wont....but you my friend have NOTHING to spare......DO NOT buy any dinar....that would be the worst thing possible for you to do right now.....save everything you have and turn your life around....its not going to do it by itself.......shame on all of you for suggesting he even touch this investment when he has more important things to worry about.......

[color="#4169E1"]So what you are saying ....Is never try and do something to better your life??? Without a dream / vision peolple parish....life without a hope/dream isn't really a life ...now is it??

Every parent I know wants more for their children and sometime sacrifices have to be made........going without a new video, Barbie doll, toy truck or car will not hurt a child.........but a parent that doesn't have a hope/ dream will.

I am a single parent, also........buying dinar doesn't mean I am not looking out for my children's best interest. THEY are my world and I work hard to give them everything that I can..........and if buying a few dinar means that we don't go to McDonald's for a month or 2, 3 ,4 or they don't get a new video game then so be it.........having children doesn't mean only attending to their "now" needs.[/color]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

When I first got into this investment I was in a tight financial situation. I knew I wanted to at least get my feet wet and would have been content if it would already RV'd. But if you have any thought that your child will be wrongly affected by you doing this then don't. You have to research and use your head on this decision. All my best to you and your daughter! Good Luck!

Thank you, John

Slap a man while he's down why don't you! He's divorcing for whatever reason and trying to start over. Your question/statement is full of disrespect and he didn't ask for your opinion about his living arrangements. He is reaching out for Dinar advice!!!!!!!!! But, I would love my children to stay with me, especially in their time of need and would I open my home to my siblings and my parents too if they were still with me. I think that is the Christian thing to do!

As for the new guy, (I've gone & forgotten your title now, sorry :( ) I think you're getting great advice sweetie. Research it, pray on it and the right thing will become obvious to you. Lots of well wishes to you and your family :)

DonnaChristina

Thank you so much for your reply of help, I did not divorce my wife-she divorced me, after meeting a state trooper and as soon as the divorce ink dried, moved my daughter in with this person. John

[color="#4169E1"]So what you are saying ....Is never try and do something to better your life??? Without a dream / vision peolple parish....life without a hope/dream isn't really a life ...now is it??

Every parent I know wants more for their children and sometime sacrifices have to be made........going without a new video, Barbie doll, toy truck or car will not hurt a child.........but a parent that doesn't have a hope/ dream will.

I am a single parent, also........buying dinar doesn't mean I am not looking out for my children's best interest. THEY are my world and I work hard to give them everything that I can..........and if buying a few dinar means that we don't go to McDonald's for a month or 2, 3 ,4 or they don't get a new video game then so be it.........having children doesn't mean only attending to their "now" needs.[/color]

No, its called dont blow your remaining funds on a gamble....bust your arse and do it the old fashioned way....by working.....you can accomplish anything through hard work and commitment.....not by being lazy and hoping things fall in your lap....and what im saying is if it comes down to having money to put food in your kids mouth vs having some dinar in hand that is NOT a guaranteed return, that you would be irresponsible to buy dinar......to put an investment before your kids needs (not wants) is absolutely rediculous I dont care how you put it......I cant believe the few that gave me negative marks for having responsible thoughts and being real with this situation.....there must be some real winners on here......those who gave me negatives must be in crappy living situations because its that same mindframe that got you where you are today......no where apparently......

• Upvote 2

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

John, I did a little research for you and found this website for a good deal on IQD. Don't know the shipping costs but do yourself some research.

http://www.gidassociates.com/

$250K is priced at $249 also $125K is $125. Why not invest up to 10% (if you Believe in this investment) and the rest for your personal affairs (ie, to help contribute with your parents while you get yourself back on your feet.). Just a suggestion but ultimately your decision alone.

Good luck to you.

I don't have children and my job situation is getting worse in this economy. I have debated moving in with my mother, which would be my last resort, so I know somewhat of what you are going through. I have taken side jobs, sold things I don't need in the short term knowing I can buy them back when this thing rv's. If it doesn't rv or i need the money quickly, I can sell them (dinar) back to whom I bought them from for a 15% loss + shipping. Do you currently have a job? If so, take some cash out of your check and buy some. Don't go for broke the first go round. I started out buying 100,000-250,000 a pop. once I started selling personal things, I was buying a million at a time. Every time I close a deal, I take $500 and buy some dinar. in your situation, you can get some return on your money if it rv's which would help your situation. I would take temp jobs when you could and take whatever cash you can get and slowly invest in the dinar. make sure your child's needs are met first before you buy the dinar. From what I can gather, this rv is coming soon, but who knows. I've been told the rv is coming 4 different times and it never has. It is frustrating at times but you have to remember it is a business decision and no emotion should be manifested at anytime unless you are on the way to the bank to cash in.

Hey John,

One thing you need to remember when approaching this investment is the fact that it is a nation's currency. Although it has the potential to decrease in value, you might want to look at what it has done since the reprint, what it could do if it revalued at say just one penny per dinar, and what are the risks involved that it will devalue versus revalue. These were some of my first questions and thoughts most people starting this venture as a calculated risk might want to throw in the hopper to determine their risk to security quotient.

After that, there are only a few million other questions and tidbits of info available to play with. Most of us sincerely wish you and your daughter to be in good health and prosper, even as you souls prosper...

• Upvote 1

No, its called dont blow your remaining funds on a gamble....bust your arse and do it the old fashioned way....by working.....you can accomplish anything through hard work and commitment.....not by being lazy and hoping things fall in your lap....and what im saying is if it comes down to having money to put food in your kids mouth vs having some dinar in hand that is NOT a guaranteed return, that you would be irresponsible to buy dinar......to put an investment before your kids needs (not wants) is absolutely rediculous I dont care how you put it......I cant believe the few that gave me negative marks for having responsible thoughts and being real with this situation.....there must be some real winners on here......those who gave me negatives must be in crappy living situations because its that same mindframe that got you where you are today......no where apparently......

It's pretty obvious you don't have children you want the best for...If she spends $160 to get 100,000...I'm sure she can make that up by sacrificing a bit...by having a garage sale...or not going out, or skipping a movie or two...or skipping Coffee at Starbucks. I actually know someone who went on a three month diet...saved over $300...bought dinars and lost 18 lbs. So...she's not only not out any $$$ but also she is healthier. Have her daughter set uo a cool aid stand during the garage sale...make some $$$. Have fun. Do it together. Of course she should work but trust me...working for someone else means you are working for THEIR dreams, not yours. And in this economy and what is about to happen...this may be her only chance in her lifetime. She doesn't have big overhead so I still say take a little chance. Worst case...buy 100 and sell half to someone...maybe even her parents. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

Are you serious?? That shouldnt even be a question......you need to hold on to that and take care of your daughter....you clearly have NO extra money to waste no matter how good this investment looks you need to use that money to survive.....you should not be allowed to have your daughter with you if you blow your remaining cash on Dinar.....

I completely agree with you keepm. You shouldn't spend any more on this investment than you can afford to lose, and a single parent living in their parents' basement (if this story is true) with $3700 can't afford to risk any of it IMO. I'm tired of hearing people say they need an RV to make a house or car payment or to buy groceries. If you're in those circumstances this is not the right investment for you.

• Upvote 1

Hello John,

It takes a Special Man to share his Trials and Tribulations witth "Chat People"...

Your in a temporary position right now, eventhough sometimes you may not feel like it.

You have 4 good things going for you at this very moment...

ONE-You and your Daughter won't go hungary

TWO- You won't be Cold or Wet...Or even Too Hot

THREE- Your Daughter is physically with you, and she Gets to see her Grandparents too :rolleyes:

FOUR-You have to pay little or no RENT right now...

I say the above to say this John,

Even if you only take $140.00, give or take - to invest in getting at least $100,000.00 in Dinars...You've done an absolutely Great

thing for you and your Daughter, here very shortly.

If you invest nothing, you'll be beyond sick when this whole thing finally POPS; and it will be soon.

Get a piece of Paper, Weigh your options...write down what needs to done financially to secure you and your Daughter's future.

(i.e) "If Only I had This, I could That, Kind of Thing...Believe Me...It works, and many of of on this Chat have done it, more than once.

From your List, you will be able to visually see what's in front of you, decide what you can actually squeeze- out of the capital that you have now.

I hope this helps you John, and I wish you the very best of Luck... ;)

• Upvote 1

I agree with you keepmwlknfny - if all he has in this world is $3700.00 he should not spend it on dinar. As good as an investment I believe this is - I have always said do not spend more on this investment than you can afford to loose. There are not too many guarantees in life, and as much as I believe in this eventually RV'ing - this is not one of those guarantees.

I believe you may have gotten some negatives because of your comment ( you should not be allowed to have your daughter with you if you blow your remaining cash on Dinar..... )

Having been divorced myself - I believe the hardest part was not being able to be a closer part of my childrens lives while they were growing up.

Plenty of visitation rights but it just is not the same as being with them all the time while they are growing up, you just miss too much.

I would not wish, that on anyone that loves their children.

Thanks for the post - but I would have to say with only $3700.00 to your name - NO to using it to buy dinar.

Once you are back on your feet - if it has not RV'd yet - then YES I believe it is a good investment. Again I have always said do not spend more than you are willing to loose.

GoRV.gif

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 1

It's pretty obvious you don't have children you want the best for...If she spends $160 to get 100,000...I'm sure she can make that up by sacrificing a bit...by having a garage sale...or not going out, or skipping a movie or two...or skipping Coffee at Starbucks. I actually know someone who went on a three month diet...saved over $300...bought dinars and lost 18 lbs. So...she's not only not out any $$$ but also she is healthier. Have her daughter set uo a cool aid stand during the garage sale...make some $$$. Have fun. Do it together. Of course she should work but trust me...working for someone else means you are working for THEIR dreams, not yours. And in this economy and what is about to happen...this may be her only chance in her lifetime. She doesn't have big overhead so I still say take a little chance. Worst case...buy 100 and sell half to someone...maybe even her parents. POURITFORWARD

No your right I dont have kids.....but even if I did I wouldnt be gambling ANY of what little money he seems to have availible right now....Id be more worried about providing a stable environment for me and my child to live in, hence, I would be out trying to bust my ass to turn things around...then once back on my feet, then, and only then would I look into other "extra curricular activites" to indulge myself in....he has no clue whats in store for him in the near future....what if one of them gets MAJORLY sick and has to be put up in the hospital? Your going to wish you had that little extra money that you might have blown on dinar....every penny counts....for you John in your position, play it safe and just worry about you and your daughters life.....I dont think your at the point in your life where you need to be jumping into investments, even this one......hope everything works out for you....

• Upvote 3

I don't agree with your view. l said invest half of his savings on Dinar investments. He can always sell back the dinar if everything go south with a little lose or give a dream life to his daughter in the nearest future. No risk , no gain.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

John

I believe you need to do what your heart tells you to do. Some of us have been in this for a while now and we have gotten no where yet. No one knows when it will rv and how long it will be. Again you have to just trust in what your heart tells you. If it were me, I really don't know what I would do except make the best of it and listen to what God has to say about it. Sorry I couldn't tell you much more than that. Be safe and God bless

Debra

John, I think that if you feel good about it put about buy 100,000 dinar. That would give you a very nice return to help get you and your daughter on your feet. Sell some personal belongings to do it if you can or as others have said do an odd job or 2 or 3 if you can to do so. Remember, you don't need to retire just get yourself in a better position and 100,000 dinar at any RV rate would do that nicely.

Keeps doesn't sound so sure of this investment anymore with this advice.........?

I just read why bankers are calling the IQD a scam. They are seing it as a scam, because there are people buying IQD beyond their means... Buying more than they can afford to SIT AND WAIT ON if this turns into a very long wait-and-see situation. Not that its a worthless speculation, but one that people are not considering the long-term time element possibility of it.

What im saying is that they have clearly stated that it is not a worthless investment, but one that may not come to fruit with huge immediate returns, but one that may take a very long time to slowly climb in value (ie: post GOI sit down and chapter 7 lifted) in a worse case.

so my question to you is, how much could you afford to spend and wait say a year to double your money (in a worse case scenario? - my opinion of it)

what you come up with, is what I might consider buying...

• Upvote 1

I just read why bankers are calling the IQD a scam. They are seing it as a scam, because there are people buying IQD beyond their means... Buying more than they can afford to SIT AND WAIT ON if this turns into a very long wait-and-see situation. Not that its a worthless speculation, but one that people are not considering the long-term time element possibility of it.

What im saying is that they have clearly stated that it is not a worthless investment, but one that may not come to fruit with huge immediate returns, but one that may take a very long time to slowly climb in value (ie: post GOI sit down and chapter 7 lifted) in a worse case.

so my question to you is, how much could you afford to spend and wait say a year to double your money (in a worse case scenario? - my opinion of it)

what you come up with, is what I might consider buying...

well true...listen, this is no different than investing in stocks or in a business...no one is guaranteed a return and I don't care if you have invested with the richest person in the world..it still doesn't guarantee a ROI. People have to make sound judgment for themselves and not rely only on what people say on boards or in general. We are adults here. One has to be patient or get out of it. That simple. There are no "get rich quick" schemes out there. Plenty of times where I have invested in stocks and got out too quickly, that if I had stayed with them, I would be debt free right now. Lessons learned.

We are not going to babysit people here...everyone needs to do their own due diligence and make the appropriate decision based on their situtation.

Now, let's RV this sucka!

John:

The cardinal rule in any business transaction is "NEVER RISK MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. Given your current situation, and no one knows when it will revalue and at what price, my recommendation would be to invest extremely conservatively. If I were in yoour shoes, I definitely would NOT be investing all the funds in my pocket in the ONE basket. Remember to plan for emergencies. An investment is only as good as its return, and right now, that is an UNKNOWN. Good luck

I think you should at least buy $250,000 Dinar (a bit over $350 depending on who you buy it from) - ESPECIALLY since you have a daughter. Take a sack lunch, carpool to work, do what you need to do to invest without putting yourself in a financial crisis. Even if it RV's at only 1:1 that would give you $250,000 (minus taxes, fees, etc) but I'm guessing that will get you out of the basement and into a home you paid cash for.......

Uhhhhh, do 1 bedroom condos have basements????????

rd

Probably only in tornado alley states... :-)

I live in Oklahoma which definitely qualifies as a tornado state, and nobody that I know around here has a basement. That's more common up north I think. People here either have storm cellars or safe rooms to ride out the storms.

John,

I would buy a minimum of 500,000 dinars. Your delta exposure is only a hundred +/- dollars, because you can sell them back if it does not RV. You're upside potential is whatever it RV's at X the 500k dinars. You would still have $3,100 to live on and hopefully some kind of income coming soon. Even if it's meager work. Praying for you and your daughter's future, may God Bless you guys and your parent's also. If you are blessed thru your investment don't forget your parents, sounds like their barely making it also. God will honor your sharing.

Selkirk...