Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE HELP & LOOK HERE......Stocking Up on Dinar

johnfagan

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

LOOK AT THIS WAY!!!! how many times have you wasted $160.00 Thats 100,000 dinar.....And by the way.....it can only go up... :rolleyes:

:angry:

LET ME SAY THIS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVERNITE. IMO WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM THE RV..I'VE BEEN IN THIS FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I AM STILL WAITING. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, DON'T SPEND ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY.... GOOD LUCK

What r u trowing away?...Is your dinar worth anything?.....I dont get you people that are invested, that think its a throw away....Its the same fact of people paying 10-20% to a waiter for bad food, but then think its crazy to pay a money mgr. 5%.....You people amaze me....

Edited by badco32

I am in a similar situation. 2 children and Divorce. Invest no more than you are willing to totaly loose. I do however think this will happen IMO. I am doing it for my children, private school nicer paid for home, things they want as well as need. DO NOT put your self in a hole now. Spend what you do not need for necessities. Good luck.

GO RV

• Upvote 1

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

Looks your getting a lot of sound advice...Family first...invest no more than you can afford to spend, (which your not losing as you still have Dinar)...research and you will see that it only makes sense that your investment will pay off...Risk= You'll never get to second base with your foot on first.

Edited by SFMS

I bought mine after going threw the same thing.I had a job and me and my son stayed with my folks for a bit.That helped me to invest in this.That was 5 years ago and I am glad I did it then because I could not do it now.But when I did invest everyone was saying the same thing they are now.RV next week at 3 bucks.And it gets this way every year at this time of year.If you have a job and can afford to do it you should but don't do it if you need that money anytime soon.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained....

• Upvote 1

You need to invest about $550 for 500,000 IQD. This will leave you roughly $3,000 for you and your daughter. That 500,000 IQD should bring you $500,000 to $1.5 million depending on the RV rate. You will only improve your financial position once the RV happens which will hopefully be very soon. The ultimate decision is yours so, I'll push you no further because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

When things started going south for me I wanted to increase my Dinar holdings. I could not justify taking any of the money I had, so I looked for and took any and every side job I could scrounge up. It did not matter how crappy the job or low the pay. I took it. With the money I earned I was able to increase my holdings by several million with out spending money we could not afford. Some times you half to swallow your pride and do what you need to do. The end justify s the means.

• Upvote 2

LET ME SAY THIS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVERNITE. IMO WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM THE RV..I'VE BEEN IN THIS FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I AM STILL WAITING. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, DON'T SPEND ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY.... GOOD LUCK

How do you know he isn't going to be rich over night? Just because you've been in this for 7 years means nothing. How long has Iraq been at war? They are not at war now, they are working on their government, and like it or not the RV is very, very, near. People who buy now are very fortunate to have this opportunity. This is a LIFE CHANGEING INVESTMENT!!! BELIEVE IT!

• Upvote 1

When I first got into this investment I was in a tight financial situation. I knew I wanted to at least get my feet wet and would have been content if it would already RV'd. But if you have any thought that your child will be wrongly affected by you doing this then don't. You have to research and use your head on this decision. All my best to you and your daughter! Good Luck!

• Upvote 2

With all due respect the question you should be asking is what kind of parents/grandparents will allow such situations as the above. :angry:

Slap a man while he's down why don't you! He's divorcing for whatever reason and trying to start over. Your question/statement is full of disrespect and he didn't ask for your opinion about his living arrangements. He is reaching out for Dinar advice!!!!!!!!! But, I would love my children to stay with me, especially in their time of need and would I open my home to my siblings and my parents too if they were still with me. I think that is the Christian thing to do!

As for the new guy, (I've gone & forgotten your title now, sorry :( ) I think you're getting great advice sweetie. Research it, pray on it and the right thing will become obvious to you. Lots of well wishes to you and your family :)

DonnaChristina

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

As was already said , please never invest more than you can afford to lose... and the best advice is make this decision based on your own research . Leave all emotions aside and only decide to invest using your brain and research. Good luck with your decision and I hope everything works out for the best for you. :)

I bought mine after going threw the same thing.I had a job and me and my son stayed with my folks for a bit.That helped me to invest in this.That was 5 years ago and I am glad I did it then because I could not do it now.But when I did invest everyone was saying the same thing they are now.RV next week at 3 bucks.And it gets this way every year at this time of year.If you have a job and can afford to do it you should but don't do it if you need that money anytime soon.

This is good advice. l may add that lf were you, l will put in or risk $1000 usd to buy 1 million IQD. my motto is, no risk, no gain. l will soon forget all my troubles. I can tell you that on RV, my house will be the biggest house in my block. l have been starving all these four years. But l believe one day, l shall smile all the way to the Banks. Do it my friend. Believe !!!!!!!!!

You already know... but if you do not, you will know by how you feel. The best advice is that if you DO decide to invest in more dinar, you must decide ahead of time, if you loose, you will be alright with your decision and could go on. If you would hate yourself forever... re-think it now. You will know by your heart. Praying you will make the choice you will live with. Best always as only you are your best judge of the situation. Prayers with you.

A very shortened story:

Master goes to leave country and leaves equal amounts of money with three servants

1st servant goes and buries it so he wont loose his masters money

2nd servant invests a little and saves the rest

3rd invests it all

Master comes back and asks what they have done

1st servant says I have all your money - I buried as to not loose any of it

2nd servant says I invested a little and saved the rest - here is your money plus some

3rd servant said I invested it all and look at what returns I have made you on your money

The master takes all the money and gives it to his third servant and tells him well done my faith-full servant

This is extremely paraphrased but everyone misses the point when reading this story in its normal context - it was a servant that was full of faith that pleased his master.

Our creator will always take care of us - he uses stress full times to build our faith. Please exercise some faith and you will not be disappointed...

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Hi John, my family has had rough situations too. I understand how hard a decision this is for you. We have found that we had things in savings like coin collection sitting around for yrs and a broken down car we sold for scraps. Like others have said, just do what you feel you can afford. Maybe it is only $250 for $250000. But you need to decide for you. It could be a long time like the senior members have said. We all hope that it will be soon. BUT WE DO NOT KNOW for certain! You sound like a good dad who wants to get on his feet. Do you have things you could sell? books, videos, collectibles on Ebay or Amazon. I wish you all the best and I am new as well. It is fun to watch and learn just be ready to let it go and wait. We are all in this together.

Lean on the Lord for he will guide your path.

Meta

• Upvote 1

Are you serious?? That shouldnt even be a question......you need to hold on to that and take care of your daughter....you clearly have NO extra money to waste no matter how good this investment looks you need to use that money to survive.....you should not be allowed to have your daughter with you if you blow your remaining cash on Dinar.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11