Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE HELP & LOOK HERE......Stocking Up on Dinar

johnfagan

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like all feedback to this, even if it's negative....I am recently divorced and living very meagerly. I have only $3,700 to my name and living in the basement of my parent's 1 bedroom condo. However, IF I THOUGHT USING THIS MONEY TO INVEST IN DINAR FOR A GREAT FINANCIAL REBOUND LOOKS EXTREMELY PROMISING, I WOULD BUY UP A BUNCH. What do you think? Please reply truthfuly, as the future with my 4 year old daughter will depend on your feedback. Thank you, John

ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

• Upvote 6

Even $100 would make a huge difference in your situation IF this RV were to finally occur. If you're currently working and replenishing that $3,700 with new income, I would take the risk and buy a few. However, based on past experience with sooooo many disappointments, I wouldn't get carried away. ;)

• Upvote 3

First, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Now, only you can decide what to do in your situation, but I would definitely do some homework, read up on what is happening and DON'T base your decision on what is being said on the boards...although there is very inciteful information here. Like another person said, only invest what you can afford to lose. Just start out slow if you must. We are behind you all the way and I will keep you in my prayers my friend. Please keep us informed with your decision.

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 3

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AS IN ANY OTHER INVESTMENT. ONLY SPEND WHAT YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT. THIS MAY HAPPEN TODAY OR NEXT YEAR. IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO MAYBE BUY 1 MILLION AND KEEP THE REST OF YOUR MONEY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS. JUST MY SUGGESTION...

• Upvote 3

I, too, had a bad situation but this is what I did. I purchased a little and I am reserving some though Ali. If you bought 250,000 ( about $300) and them reserved 2M for $212 that would leave you some $$$$...NOW as this is going you may lose the $212 as I have but I look at it this way... You could buy about $3M Dinar and have no $$$ left.. Or you could purchase $250,000 and reserve 2M - if it does not happen then you can reserve 2M more next month...the end result is if you were going to invest it all you can get the same result by stretching it out over time and keep the larger portion in the bank right now for a "rainy day" ....Just my thought.....I figure if I lost 200-400 for two months and it takes 3 months then I invested $600 and then the remaining $2000 to but it out then it cost $2600 instead of $2200 put the return out weighs the small up front investment.

Good luck to you and your daughter

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I would say what Adam would say, if you can't live without the money, don't spend it, however if there is a portion you can live without, then invest before the RV! It should be a good investment as Iraq is a wealthy nation. Liquid gold.

Well John I have 3 LITTLE SISTERS AND 3 LITTLE BROTHERS...$500,000 Iraqi Dinar would only cost you $560 USD dollars..hold it to a revalue of $3 and you have $1.5 million in USD for you and your daughter...and then you can invest in more things later...While knowing you have your daughters house paid for and a car in the driveway with a pink slip in the glove box..Etc..

God Bless Hope I helped

Ron Ron

I'm a construction worker who lives from job to job. Right now I don't have enough work lined up to meet next month's bills, which is very disheartening. But I do have a small amount of Dinar, and that gives me hope and a dream that I might be able to get out of this rat race. God willing it will be soon, because I really need it. But if things don't work out the way we all are hoping for, I won't be upset (maybe a little disappointed), I'll just keep doing the best I can to support my family, and hopefully someday I'll be financially succesfull regardless.

Go RV ! Really Soon

• Upvote 5

Look at it this way, everybody has those little luxeries they buy for themselves....instead of doing that, put the money in dinar, since those funds would be spent anyway...$100 could make a huge difference in your life....thats beer money....lol...so its really not that tough of a decision....go RV aleady!!!

• Upvote 1

Of course it depends on what you can afford to lose so always think this money is gone right after you buy it. Put the dinar away til it RV's if it ever does. There is a better than 50% chance it will go up in value though.

If you purchase $570 worth of dinar from someone like Ali at Dinar trade you will have $500,000 in dinar and even at 10 cents on a RV thats $50,000 or if it Rv at $1 is now $500,000 dollars so thats my suggestion. Buy only that small amount. Dont spend more in your circumstance.

Do not under any circumstance put dinar on reserve since the money will be gone if it doesnt RV during that time period of the reserve. At least get a small amount that you physically have it in your hands.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 4

John,

Sit down and take a deep breath. IMHO, there are things greater than a speculative investment that you should be looking into. Employment that is as steady and sound as possible and an addtional part time job is necessary. If you thought using your "bird in the hand" ($3,700), then stop thinking it and use it for living expenses for you and your daughter. Your daughter needs Daddy to make wise decision for the future of the both of you. Also, I would (and I know its none of my business and thats the way it should be) but the greatest future you could provide for your daughter is to reconcile with Mom and let her see your genuine love for her. Invest spiritually it will provide greater returns. Finally, you can't let your daughter's future rest on what the people on this forum say, God didn't give us your daughter, He gave her to you! I am proud of you for looking for options though. Thats a good thing! Thats as truthfully, tactfully, and humbly as I can make my response.

• Upvote 2

You have to be very careful. Dont spend more than you can afford to use. Yes there is a great chance this will come through but I have been in this since the beginning and it can make you go crazy at times. Remember there is no guarantee that it will ever happen. Of course most of really believe it will happen or we would not be here but be careful. You are the one that needs to make the final decision and do some research on your own to find out what the truth is. There are tons of rumors on here. Welcome and blessings to you and your baby, may this happen soon to help us all.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 4

First...I hope you are working but it sounds like you won't get thrown of your parents home. I would not even hesitate. Buy at least 100,000 dinar which could be life changing...and then spend time on research. I only say that because it could revalue at any time...none of us know. Two things you don't want are 1) lose $$ you can't afford to and 2) not have any dinars if it happens. Look...$164 total from Dinar Trade isn't much. I could cut enough lawns to cover that in a weekend. I believe this MAY be the opportunity of a lifetime. I actually had an opportunity 20 years ago to do this with Iraq's neighbor...passed it up. The guy that told me became rich. I didn't listen. I suggest you don't miss it. Skip some dinners out...and some mochas at Starbucks...quit smoking (if you do). In otherwords...sacrafice if you need to. After research...buy more if you feel real good about it. But I wouldn't wait long. Last.....share...this is a blessing to all...in other words...POURITFORWARD. Good luck to you and your family.

• Upvote 4

LET ME SAY THIS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET RICH OVERNITE. IMO WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM THE RV..I'VE BEEN IN THIS FOR 7 YEARS NOW AND I AM STILL WAITING. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, DON'T SPEND ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY.... GOOD LUCK

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2