Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China's involvment...

Eddinar

DD posted this...unidentified poster .. this is a long one ... just passing along.

China’s Involvement 25 9 10

Hello All!

After lurking about and staying in the shadows for the past year, I decided to join because I wanted to share some information I received from my coworker who brought me into the world of dinar. This information was sent via email so below is the text from that email.

I am posting this in the rumor section because I have no way to verify the information with links or what not. Please let me know your thoughts or if you have heard this information before.

Regards!

Its just come down that China is trying to railroad the US buy flooding the markets with their newly RVd dinar in order to lower the value of the US dollar. They’re partnering with Iran. So what does this mean absolutely nothing, why do I say this? The US will never stand for anything or anyone to railroad their opportunity to extinguish the debt for the War in Iraq, and to lower their deficit. For example there about 300,million Americans in the country, and only about 300thousand who are involved with the IQD investment. Imagine if on a average those 300K who invested has about what would amount to 1Mil IQD on exchange day. That would amount to 300 Billion being reintroduced back into the American economy, what a Win fall and that’s not to mention the Federal deficit, how that would be balance if not totally extinguished because of the 12 trillion IQD the US has, so other than a little more politics in the game of wealth and finance we have nothing to be concerned about. Your investment is as secure as it always has been, if not more so. I will forward some commentary so that you can wrap your mind around some of the politics, but at the same time it will sure up your appreciation for where we are and the fact the we are in the greatest opportunity in a life time. Please keep for your files the link below and do check out the OFAC.

http://www.treas.gov…s/iraq/iraq.pdf

PS Here’s the info read with objectivity, this is from a source who has a relative in the trenches : even though The following was sent to me by my father in an email before the elections, In my opinion, it contains some of the most informative, interesting and encouraging insight I’ve read on the dinar RV I’ve read in a while. not sure if anyone else has seen this or if it has been posted here. at any rate it is worth the time to read.

For the benefit of new investors, as well as not so new investors, Enjoy!

Just some concepts to keep in mind as we watch the events unfold and the weird way things seem to be going.

First, money:

There are basically two types of money; money based on the strength of an economy like the US, and money based on valuable commodities like oil, gold, etc., like Kuwait, Saudi, and at present Iraq, potentially.

The value of the USD is based on our ability to produce goods and services.

The value of the KWD Kuwait, for example, is 95% based on the value of the oil in the ground being pumped and sold. Iraq, right now, has now valued its money on the value of its commodities of which they have an abundance oil, gold, other minerals, agriculture and a host of other valuable things the world wants. BUT, Iraq WANTS to have an economy on which to base its money because having a viable economy is MORE stable than simply pumping oil. When the oil runs out, their money becomes worthless again.

Second, International Politics:

The US and Iraq are tied together, the US$ is Iraq’s international money. They want their OWN international money.

China wants to dethrone the US$ as the global currency so they are pushing buttons with the IMF to revalue the IQD at a LOW rate which will weaken the US$. But they can’t let the US$ get too low, or their exports will become expensive and they will lose market share in the US. They are conspiring with Russia and Iran to mess the US$ internationally.

Third, US politics:

As the US deficit and debt grow our money becomes less valuable internationally. A good Iraq RV will boost the US$ big time and blunt the Chinese efforts to mess us. This just happened with Dubai.

The Dubai problem is centered in the which effects the EURO. US banks are not heavily into Dubai, thus with the Dubai possible default international money is flocking to the US and increasing the value of the US$ against the EURO. The US took a 6.5% bump up since the Dubai real estate problem became public.

This means that the IMF efforts to pin the Dinar to the EURO the $1.49 RV is weakened by the stronger US$ which makes the Iraqi desire for a HIGH RV in US$ more probable and more feasible.

International Trade:

Iraq WANTS to establish an economy based on more than their oil, gold, and natural gas so they have to get into the international market systems. To do this they MUST have a currency with real value.

The sooner they do the RV, the faster they will be able to build their economy.

They have taken the steps necessary to begin this process, but still need the revalued currency.

So right now, we know a few things.

First, in order to get a better economic position the CBI had to revalue before the IMF imposed deadline which all information says they did.

So there IS a value but we don’t know what it is. But the CBI has no POWER to implement the RV publicly. Only the government of Iraq can do that and they are looking for the most politically advantageous time to insure their reelection in January or February.

Apparently, the CBI HAS made the decision to avoid the embarrassment of having the IMF tell them what THEIR money should be worth. They just haven’t made it known yet. That’s up to the politicians. We believe they are ready to do it but just have not decided precisely when. With their desire to get into international trade, they have to get moving on this.

Second, Iraq didn’t want the low IMF value of $1.49. They would prefer a high $3.27 for two reasons; it is supportable by their natural resources, AND it would attract to the country to help build their economy.

Third, they can’t go too high as that would only be based on natural resources and would be better off to go a little lower in order to give them room to grow. Thus, we have the $2.47 possible rate. The problem with the high rate is that it would make the nation a welfare state like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. In both those countries with high value money, they don’t do anything but pump oil. 95% of the value of their currency is the money they get from exporting oil. If the exports decrease, their revenues decrease and they have nothing to back it up. The people don’t do anything except receive royalty checks from the government. It’s like a nation of welfare recipients run by rich sheiks.

Iraq wants to avoid that situation, but still have a high enough value to attract.

Fourth; the $2.47 rate is based on the SDR which is a basket of currencies from different nations with stable economies so that the money value will remain consistent. The SDR consists of proportions from the US$, British pound, Japanese Yen and the EURO. This position makes the most sense as the economies are stable, functional and diversified.

We also know that all of this has to happen pretty soon if Iraq is going to get the benefits from ALL the contracts they are signing to develop their oil fields and get their manufacturing and agricultural economy going. Thus the people get jobs, and don’t end up like Kuwait or Saudi where a bunch of sheiks instead of an elected government runs the country.

With all of the oil 3rd largest in the world in the ground being exploited, nearly the same amount of oil approx 150 billion additional barrels not yet drilled found but not drilled, their gold deposits, other minerals, natural gas deposits, and agriculture the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers make the land VERY fertile, Iraq has the potential for a diversified and significant economy. So this country is really on the brink of economic explosion, so WHEN they decide to implement the RV, their economy will begin to rebuild. This will be a significant political benefit to the current politicians. Again, the sooner the better for everyone. They are just waiting to get their internal politics lined up and let it happen.

But politically, if Iraq becomes a strong, semi democratic, economically stable nation, it will divide the jihadist Iran and isolate it from Saudi, etc. and over 2/3 rds of the Middle East oil which is 60% of the total oil in the world would be in moderate Islamic control which will blunt the jihadist movement.

As far as we are concerned, all of this good stuff is still POTENTIAL not ACTUAL, so the RV is really for Iraq as much as a speculation as it is for us.

They have to get their ducks in a row.

They have to be generating contracts to develop their resources to get the money to grow their economy.

They have to have their politics lined up so the internal factions Kurds, Sunnis, Shi’ites who don’t like each other much get the right share of the benefits.

They have to avoid the Chinese blackmail attempt to bankrupt them by dumping their 3 trillion dinar on the market to derail their efforts to aid Iran and Russia in THEIR attempts to corner the oil and natural gas to Europe.

Right now with the Dubai real estate failures, the European Central Bank is in trouble and the US$ is getting stronger pushing Iraq away from any RV that has the EURO in it. As Iraq moves away from the EURO and toward the US$, that makes China’s bid to deny the US$ as the default global currency less successful.

IF, for example, Iraq RV’s at $3, then the US will have $15 trillion dollars in dinar. We owe China $800 billion which works to weaken the US$. We could give China 100 billion dinars out of our 5 trillion (plus the 1.5 trillion private US citizens own) and pay them off helping the US$ get stronger by wiping out our debt to China and thus counter their political moves against us. The rest of the dinars we own, we could use to buy oil from Iraq with DINARS, not US$ which would again help our economy recover thus pulling out of Saudi. This way we could buy oil, pay off our debt without having to print more US$ and that would help our deficit and debt BIG TIME!!

A big RV is a real boon to both the US and Iraq, IF Iraq can get their act together. Remember Bush said Iraq war would PAY for itself and this is the way.

So when we watch the nets and it seems like people are wrong, or seem to be putting out false info, remember this situation is as fluid as water and Iraq is trying to contain a spill. There’s a LOT MORE involved in this RV than simply posting a number on And this doesn’t take into account the biblical aspects of a resurgent Iraq!

This gives me hope, I hope it does for you as well.

• Upvote 7

thx for the post...it was definitely a good read but without links or anything its a rumor as he stated and sounds like a bunch of theories.....im not saying it cant be true and it gives you something to think about.

KC.. that's why I posted it in rumors...

• Upvote 1

Thank you for a very interesting post. This seems logical and valid to an " untrained ear." It would be most informative to get the perspective on this by those who are experienced in trading currencies and/or international fiscal and monetary policies.

As i said on my poll. The U.S, in general stands to gain a great deal from the RV. getting ourselves out of china's thumb would be very nice.(this is all if this is true, which is unknown.) It's kinda like a 4th quarter comeback. GO RV!!!!

Thanks for the Post. Isn't this why evereyone expects the RV before the elections. To get out of debt and the Dems try to sweep the elections.

Eddinar,

Thanks buddy for bringing this over. I seem to remember seeing this same article/information back in the spring, I believe, so I do not think it is recent ... imo. Anybody else remember seeing this before?

Yep

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Eddinar,

Thanks buddy for bringing this over. I seem to remember seeing this same article/information back in the spring, I believe, so I do not think it is recent, but it does have some valid insight into the Chinese way of thinking, imo. Anybody else remember seeing this before?

I remember the article from before too UnitedRich. I wish there was an update on this because since this was written the Chinese have been allowed to bid on the oil field contracts and several other things positive for the Chinese have taken place.

Thanks for the post Eddinar.