Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Funding Warka Account

thedog

Anybody still funding their Warka accounts?

What are your thoughts?

THX

I have just got confirmation that they are transferring my money back to my personal account.

There is just to much information flying around in relation to Warka financially and I don't really see them coming out and fighting there corner which really worried me.

This is just my opinion............Good Luck to you investors still with Warka and I hope it just turns out to be lies for you.

• Upvote 1

Anybody still funding their Warka accounts?

What are your thoughts?

THX

Yea I just sent another 1500 to add to the investment. And it looks like it made it, but minus 4.50. I think that is for the inward wire transfer fee. Because on their site under "Bank Charges" it says the fee is 0.003 % but if my math is correct I think it should read 0.30% could anyone confirm this bank fee "Inward wire transfers"

Thanks

Warka answered all of my recent questions this past week and the response time has never been more than a day. I also completed a wire into my Warka account this week and it took 3 days to credit the USD account. They are using Citibank in NY as an intermediary bank for wire purposes. The incoming wire fee is correct as stated... .003% on the USD.

Yea I just sent another 1500 to add to the investment. And it looks like it made it, but minus 4.50. I think that is for the inward wire transfer fee. Because on their site under "Bank Charges" it says the fee is 0.003 % but if my math is correct I think it should read 0.30% could anyone confirm this bank fee "Inward wire transfers"

Thanks

I suggest getting Adam's book...all the questions you guys are asking are in there...as well as the answers...LOL. Not to mention all the forms and links that make this process quite easy.

a minimum $150 USD is required...the rest can be converted into IQD and then used to fund your investment into the ISX.

pegasusone

Note: from everything I've read the rumors surrounding Warka are manufactured, competitors trying to play the game in a very underhanded way.