Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thinking about buying......

cbs71

Newb here..

I was told about the dinar by my siste a few months ago. Her church invested in it and their pastor said that is only a matter of time...

And now, my brother has invested too..so I am thinking about making the jump too...

What site(s) do you recommend I buy the dinar from?

Also, with a COD purchase, how long does it take to received the dinar?

Thanks!

Newb here..

I was told about the dinar by my siste a few months ago. Her church invested in it and their pastor said that is only a matter of time...

And now, my brother has invested too..so I am thinking about making the jump too...

Thanks!

Go to www.dinartrade.com and order from ALI. He is a safe bet and its overnight on COD

• Upvote 1

Newb here..

Thanks!

got mine from safe-D (safe dinar) it was here in a few days, now the last time i purchased was over a year ago so can't say for sure how long to get your order. there are many to choose from some and banks sell. and of course i'm sure you will get many pumping dinar trade. just do a search and compare and make your own decision.

Edited by ds2

Go to www.dinartrade.com and order from ALI. He is a safe bet and its overnight on COD

i will look into that...thanks

got mine from safe-D (safe dinar) it was here in a few days, now the last time i purchased was over a year ago so can't say for sure how long to get your order. there are many to choose from some and banks sell. and of course i'm sure you will get many pumping dinar trade. just do a search and compare and make your own decision.

really appreciate it...thanks!

Dont go crazy with this....its not guaranteed and anyone that tells you it is, is full of crap.....theres a good possibility that this will happen......dont spend anymore then u can afford to lose......

Oh yeah, I know that...and that is why I haven't done anything since my sister told me back in early spring of this year..

However, it makes sense to me and now that I have come into extra money(thank God), I believe this is a perfect time for me to invest. Believe me the only thing that is guaranteed is death and taxes....

But no one has promised me anything and I am almost 39 years old and not a fool...LOL!!

Thanks for looking out my friend..wish you well in your future endeavors!

• Upvote 1

Newb here..

Thanks!

All I got to say about this investment is that you are not going to get rich overnite...I've been in this for about 7 years now its not any better now than it was 7 years ago..Sure there's a lot more talk now and that's because of all the pumpers and guru's out there trying to make a buck.. So think before you leap..

Edited by mrref

All I got to say about this investment is that you are not going to get rich overnite...I've been in this for about 7 years now its not any better now than it was 7 years ago..Sure there's a lot more talk now and that's because of all the pumpers and guru's out there trying to make a buck.. So think before you leap..

Absolutely. Gotta look out for #1, that's for sure. However, seven years, I personally know that I probably wouldn't have thought about investing because of the war. Everything goes in cycles and I believe that things will eventually turn around. But investing only a few hundred dollars isn't going to break me my friend...that I do know. I have thought about it and prayed about it and I think I am ready to dive in.

Thank you for honesty and I wish you well too!

Newb here..

Thanks!

I have bought several times from .iraqpapermoneyseveral times with great success. It is an option. I recommend your own searching first.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

i have bought dinar several different times from my bank, i have a preferred checking account and they dont charge for transfers..... another words, it will save alot of money to buy from your bank, if they can get it... i bank at arvest bank ..... good luck, be safe, dont be afraid to ask questions

i have bought dinar several different times from my bank, i have a preferred checking account and they dont charge for transfers..... another words, it will save alot of money to buy from your bank, if they can get it... i bank at arvest bank ..... good luck, be safe, dont be afraid to ask questions

Awesome...thanks for the information..

I bank at wells fargo..so, I would have to ask them about that...

Thanks!

Hi this is my first post, but I am a newbie as well. You where wondering about where to buy from. I have bought from Dinar trade 2 once by wiring and the dinars where here in 1 day. I did dinar trade by COD and again it took 2 days only due to the time of day I ordered. I have also tried GID and with them I did wiring as well and recieved the dinars in 1 day. I have found both companies trustworthy and timing of shipping is very acceptable. I hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Awesome...thanks for the information..

I bank at wells fargo..so, I would have to ask them about that...

Thanks!

wells fargo talked to me like i was a terriost, so did bank of america... thats the only other 2 i tried... i would still ask your local wells fargo, but the main bank in oklahoma and one in wichita falls texas was a big NO and was rude about me even asking ......

wells fargo talked to me like i was a terriost, so did bank of america... thats the only other 2 i tried... i would still ask your local wells fargo, but the main bank in oklahoma and one in wichita falls texas was a big NO and was rude about me even asking ......

oh, and i WAS a member of wells fargo and bank of america....... "was" being the key word :)

Newb here..

Thanks!

Cbs, I dont know where you are but if you have a capital one bank near by they can get it for you. Steve

Hi this is my first post, but I am a newbie as well. You where wondering about where to buy from. I have bought from Dinar trade 2 once by wiring and the dinars where here in 1 day. I did dinar trade by COD and again it took 2 days only due to the time of day I ordered. I have also tried GID and with them I did wiring as well and recieved the dinars in 1 day. I have found both companies trustworthy and timing of shipping is very acceptable. I hope this helps.

Yep, this definitely helps! I also looked at Safe Dinar and they will deliver to where you work and that is key for me because I know that I won't be home during the week to get my dinars. SD also said that saturday delivery is even possible depending on where you live.

Thanks buddy!

oh, and i WAS a member of wells fargo and bank of america....... "was" being the key word :)

LOL..."talked to me like I was a terrorist"...I fell out laughing when I read that...but thanks..I may check with them, but they are so busy going through their transition of acquiring Wachovia, that they may treat me like a terrorist too..LOL!!!

Cbs, I dont know where you are but if you have a capital one bank near by they can get it for you. Steve

In fact, I do have one near me, but do I have to open an account with them in order to purchase?

Yep, this definitely helps! I also looked at Safe Dinar and they will deliver to where you work and that is key for me because I know that I won't be home during the week to get my dinars. SD also said that saturday delivery is even possible depending on where you live.

Thanks buddy!

LOL..."talked to me like I was a terrorist"...I fell out laughing when I read that...but thanks..I may check with them, but they are so busy going through their transition of acquiring Wachovia, that they may treat me like a terrorist too..LOL!!!

In fact, I do have one near me, but do I have to open an account with them in order to purchase?

if you sign up for a new account, check to see if you upgrade to preferred account or club account, it you get free transactions for foreign currency.... "it will cost you about $15/month, but will cost you more than that to buy dinar if you have a basic account" ..... plus you usually get a free safe deposit box "good place to put dinar"

Welcome to the DV M&MVS3. Glad to have you here with us for the ride of our lives!!!

if you sign up for a new account, check to see if you upgrade to preferred account or club account, it you get free transactions for foreign currency.... "it will cost you about $15/month, but will cost you more than that to buy dinar if you have a basic account" ..... plus you usually get a free safe deposit box "good place to put dinar"

Okay, thanks!