Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gold Cubic Volume

Norm Walker

Get yourself a good fireproof gun safe - then you will have plenty of room for your money - gold and guns to protect it all.

If you're going that far, then remember that any firearm used for home defense must be able to be made ready to fire within six (yep 6) seconds of any home invasion... this assumes you're nowhere near the break in point.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to Home Depot to buy a safe when I got my dinar, and to put miscellaneous cash in. . Mine is only 3x3x3, but when I was there they had much bigger safes. My safe is pretty heavy for a smaller one, and it would take at least two people to lift it and carry it out(I am not worried). The bigger ones would need a fork-lift( I don't even know if a dolly would be able to lift them), so I would just put gold in there. But that' just me.

Not a good idea to use a small safe. I have a large safe I purchased this last Christmas for my gun collection (holds 36 rifles) and it weighs over 700 LBS. Me and a buddy of mine were able to move it into my house by using several 2' lengths of steel tubing.

They are not as hard to move as you would think. It could be rolled out of your house with little to no effort in an evening.

If your going to go with a safe.. Get a large, steel, Fire proof safe that has the holes in the bottom to bolt it to the floor.

Put it in a closet or somewhere not very accessible.

Bolt it to the floor and then it'll be (pardon the pun) "SAFE"

GPOKI