Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Costa Rica

usndiver

I spoke with my CR attorney this afternoon and here is what I was told.

1. Any non CR citizen doing any type of financial tansaction in CR has their thumb print taken.

2. According to the attorney, the U.S. government has been relentless in their desire to know the financial ongoings of US citizens in CR and the CR banks are cooperating.

3. Long story short. Costa Rica is not a viable option for cashing in the IQD for US citizens.

• Upvote 4

IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE SOME FOLKS ARE TRYING TO AVOID PAYING U.S TAXES? IS THAT RIGHT? YOU KNOW, CONSIDERING WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES - I DO NOT MIND WORTH A DARN PAYING TAXES TO LIVE IN THIS ONE!

JUST SAYING....

AND YOU CAN SEND ME ALL THE LEWD, RUDE AND DISRECTFUL COMMENTS YOU WANT - BUT IT SHOULD COST US SOME CASH TO LIVE HERE!

I KNOW, I KNOW, WE HAVE STRAYED ALONG WAY FROM WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS CONFIGURED, IMAGINED AND WANTED IT TO BE, YADA , YADA , YADA TIMES INFINITUM. BUT, WE HAVE ALSO STRAYED VERY FAR FROM OUR SPIRITUAL FOUNDATIONS JUST AS MUCH. SAY IT ISN'T SO? EVERY BODY WANTS TO WHINE ABOUT GOD INSPIRED CONSTITUTION, INALIENABLE RIGHTS, CHRISTIAN AND JUDEO BEGINNINGS BUT JUST TRY AND GET YOU TO CHURCH AND GET YOU TO PAY YOUR TAXES??? BAWAHHHHHHHHH!! WHAHHHHH!!!

SO THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HOMELESS GUY AND YOU THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF WHO DOES'NT PAY TAXES, ETC BUT JUST WANTS TO LIVE HERE FOR NOTHING ?

TIME TO START PASSING OUT THE CHEESE WITH ALL THAT WHINNING AND DOUBLE STANDARDS....

JUST SAYING....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I wholeheartedly agree!! Living in America is an absolute privilege and I am happy to tithe, pay my taxes, and be forever grateful for our country!!

Without taxes, you have no government!! It is not the paying of taxes that bothers most people. It is the squandering of the tax revenue by our elected officials. Look at Bell, CA as a perfect example of gross incompetence and squandering of public monies!!! Unfortunately, a lot of people of Bell, CA were not even aware of what was going on in their government and I am really afraid that there are many, many, citizens that are not aware that it goes on in Washington, as well. JMO

• Upvote 3

Without taxes, you have no government!! It is not the paying of taxes that bothers most people. It is the squandering of the tax revenue by our elected officials. Look at Bell, CA as a perfect example of gross incompetence and squandering of public monies!!! Unfortunately, a lot of people of Bell, CA were not even aware of what was going on in their government and I am really afraid that there are many, many, citizens that are not aware that it goes on in Washington, as well. JMO

Income taxes are not paid to run the government. They are used to pay down the national debt. All the other taxes you pay are for the government.. such as food, gas, utilities...etc..etc..

As far as im concerned, democrats should pay double taxes for their ' programs '....sounds like you should too commonsense....just sayin

100% agree with you!!!! :D

Until the laws are changed, TAXES and DEATH are two items you will meet head on.

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY! THANK YOU :)

NO HONEY. UNFORTUNETLEY, ITS PAYING TAXES THAT BOTHERS MOST PEOPLE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cris,

I am sure your IQ goes with your tax bracket, no wonder you are bitching and moaning, My tax bracket is probably twice yours and I am not a free loader, but the looks of your posted picture adds to your credibility. I have supported this country through my tax dollars and my service. It looks like yours is at the bar, so I believe until proven differently, you are probably recieving any free service you can get.

Commonsense, have to agree with you on this one

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Wow...is that the best you got?...not willing to have a logical discussion, hmmmm?....just another lib, that has to demean my photo because you have no logical argument....pay for your own 'special programs'

gosh! sounds like you are really taking this seriously. :o relax - this is just a forum of exchanges. geezz. dont bust a fuse,man. i would side with commensense. he sounds like he has it. and, i also believe in paying my own way - not like some peopppple.

"JUST SAYING" ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gosh! sounds like you are really taking this seriously. :o relax - this is just a forum of exchanges. geezz. dont bust a fuse,man. i would side with commensense. he sounds like he has it. and, i also believe in paying my own way - not like some peopppple.

"JUST SAYING" ;)

No worries mainstreet....just havin fun with these cheddarheads

• Upvote 1

well, since you dont know the first thing about me, but feel you could pass judgement on me....your obviously a commie lib....i'll stick with my current tax rate, which is more than you pay im sure....freeloader....and you can pay double to live in my country....thats right its mine!!!....if you dont like that, feel free to move to france

more crying from the left. or rapper bust-a-fuse! heh heh

No worries mainstreet....just havin fun with these cheddarheads

"hey moderator? is there anyway to keep some of these guys from sending me notes, etc? i like intelligence and sommmme folks just lack it even in venues like this. for shame!"

• Downvote 1

:lol:

Cris,

I am sure your IQ goes with your tax bracket, no wonder you are bitching and moaning, My tax bracket is probably twice yours and I am not a free loader, but the looks of your posted picture adds to your credibility. I have supported this country through my tax dollars and my service. It looks like yours is at the bar, so I believe until proven differently, you are probably recieving any free service you can get.

Commonsense, have to agree with you on this one

THANX JSB. :P CRIS SHOULD AT LEAST INSERT ANOTHER PICTURE TO MAKE UP FOR HIS LACK OF LOGIC. MAYBE A BED BUG OR SOMETHING...THAT WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

THANX JSB. :P CRIS SHOULD AT LEAST INSERT ANOTHER PICTURE TO MAKE UP FOR HIS LACK OF LOGIC. MAYBE A BED BUG OR SOMETHING...THAT WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT! :lol::lol::lol:

Boy your really building up your posts now newbie.....is that the best that you can do?....not one bit of logic in your statement, just more silly comments about my pic...try again,this time with some intelligence

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1