Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talibani's Speech to the UN General Assembly

dinarette

We called the Iraqi mission to the UN on Monday to see if any diplomats from Iraq were scheduled to give an address to the UN this week. We were initially told that only the Minister of Finance would speak, but in our followup call they've just confirmed that Talibani is scheduled to deliver a speech around 7pm Thursday. I'm sure we'll all be glued to the webcast!

• Upvote 5

We called the Iraqi mission to the UN on Monday to see if any diplomats from Iraq were scheduled to give an address to the UN this week. We were initially told that only the Minister of Finance would speak, but in our followup call they've just confirmed that Talibani is scheduled to deliver a speech around 7pm Thursday. I'm sure we'll all be glued to the webcast!

WOW Thank you for your efforts to find and bring us this news. Could be a epic event is coming soon!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

7pm Eastern? Thanks for the post!!! Hope this will be "IT"?