Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

remove Iraq from Chapter VII

brookie

September 22, 2010

U.S. Ambassador affirms his country's keenness to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

He said the U.S. ambassador to Iraq James Jeffrey said that his country is keen to get Iraq under Chapter VII, calling for political blocs to form a government of national partnership. The ambassador also confirmed the importance of strengthening Jeffrey economic and political relations after the complete withdrawal of U.S. forces in 2011.

This came during a joint press conference held yesterday with the American reconstruction team (PRT) and the governor of Nineveh province in the new office building in which the United States was keen to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

Jeffrey also stressed the importance of forming a government of national partnership, denying at the same time his country's intervention in the issue of government formation.

The ambassador said Jeffrey: "All the Iraqis I spoke with are worried about it, this is an Iraqi process, not an American or international, and our meetings in Baghdad and other informed Iraqi friends we believe that the government must be inclusive and comprehensive and representative of all the components of the Iraqi people must be formed as soon as possible" .

For his part, praised the governor of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq America's role in support of the process of adaptation of the people of Nineveh in the ranks of the security forces.

He attributed the lack of Nujaifi assistance provided by the U.S. reconstruction team in Nineveh province, security conditions experienced by the province in recent years and hoped to increase the volume of such aid in the coming period.

This is the first visit by the Ambassador Jeffrey to the province since assuming his duties in mid-August last year

• Upvote 4

brookie....I’m curious as to why someone would post their picture in the avatar with all the talk of keeping quiet, anonymous and don’t brag about your wealth to anyone. When this RV happens your picture is all over this site. Wouldn’t be hard for someone to find you if they wanted to. Just sharing a little safe advice.

• Upvote 1

brookie....I’m curious as to why someone would post their picture in the avatar with all the talk of keeping quiet, anonymous and don’t brag about your wealth to anyone. When this RV happens your picture is all over this site. Wouldn’t be hard for someone to find you if they wanted to. Just sharing a little safe advice.

I guess i never really thought about that. I came on here and lots of folks had there pics up. I just kind of followed suit.After 21 years at sea I am not someone you want to find.But thanks for the heads up

September 22, 2010

U.S. Ambassador affirms his country's keenness to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

He said the U.S. ambassador to Iraq James Jeffrey said that his country is keen to get Iraq under Chapter VII, calling for political blocs to form a government of national partnership. The ambassador also confirmed the importance of strengthening Jeffrey economic and political relations after the complete withdrawal of U.S. forces in 2011.

This came during a joint press conference held yesterday with the American reconstruction team (PRT) and the governor of Nineveh province in the new office building in which the United States was keen to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

Jeffrey also stressed the importance of forming a government of national partnership, denying at the same time his country's intervention in the issue of government formation.

The ambassador said Jeffrey: "All the Iraqis I spoke with are worried about it, this is an Iraqi process, not an American or international, and our meetings in Baghdad and other informed Iraqi friends we believe that the government must be inclusive and comprehensive and representative of all the components of the Iraqi people must be formed as soon as possible" .

For his part, praised the governor of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq America's role in support of the process of adaptation of the people of Nineveh in the ranks of the security forces.

He attributed the lack of Nujaifi assistance provided by the U.S. reconstruction team in Nineveh province, security conditions experienced by the province in recent years and hoped to increase the volume of such aid in the coming period.

This is the first visit by the Ambassador Jeffrey to the province since assuming his duties in mid-August last year

One step closer - MAYBE Go RV