Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DIANR NEWS

CLAREMORE50

Economist: next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollarPosted: September 21, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Dinar, Revaluation, IQD, chapter 7, revalue, Chapter VII 1On: Tuesday 09/21/2010 12:05

Baghdad (News) .. He said economic expert Ghazi al-Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years, dating back to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He (the Agency’s news news) on Tuesday: since 2004 Astaqrarolm saw the U.S. dollar exchange rate affect the majority, as this stability in the interests of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which is reflected in the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability

• Upvote 1

Economist: next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollarPosted: September 21, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Dinar, Revaluation, IQD, chapter 7, revalue, Chapter VII 1On: Tuesday 09/21/2010 12:05

Baghdad (News) .. He said economic expert Ghazi al-Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years, dating back to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He (the Agency’s news news) on Tuesday: since 2004 Astaqrarolm saw the U.S. dollar exchange rate affect the majority, as this stability in the interests of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which is reflected in the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability

So is this saying that we will get the RV "next" year?

Edited by hspotman

So is this saying that we will get the RV "next" year?

i didnt know this was a old article. since your like one of the critics here, that feels people are betrying you. do you have the old article for i would like to see it. i included a link where i read my iraq news and it was taken off said it was from other sites so i dont anymore post my links. maybe it is old news . do you have the old link? if it is i aplogize for sharing my new mews.

This is a old article....from few years back...this news did not come out today or it would have already been posted...nice try to deceive in my opinion that why there's no link..

http://wEconomist: next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollarPosted: September 21, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=2019

ww.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=2019

HERS LINKS

This is a old article....from few years back...this news did not come out today or it would have already been posted...nice try to deceive in my opinion that why there's no link..

hers links

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=2019

Thank you so much for the post It was very interresting!!

Carlasmile.gif

You say it's an old article, which may very well be true, but you didn't post a link to support your statement, either. I suppose it could be said that you are trying to deceive? Get my point hotshot?

Thank you so much for the post It was very interresting!!

Carlasmile.gif

NIce Carla.

IMO the article is simply stating that the IQD will compete with the US Dollar in years to come. I read this article in English and it was post on tihs site too earlier. This information has nothing whatever do with the forthcoming Iraqi Dinar RV. There are often articles written about currency and which curriency will rise and fall and compete with others. It is funny that it is an Arabic link because as I remember the original article was posted an Internet News site and was in English. smile.gif