Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question About Bank Account....

harry2299

I have a question I hope some of you can help me with.I do all my banking in a local branch they have 9 banks all in the same state, wich I live, now I have purchased all of my dinar with ALI.What bank should I go to and open an account so my wire transfer will be safe, I will be going to ALI to cash in, I was hoping somone could tell me what bank would be best....Thank You.

I have a question I hope some of you can help me with.I do all my banking in a local branch they have 9 banks all in the same state, wich I live, now I have purchased all of my dinar with ALI.What bank should I go to and open an account so my wire transfer will be safe, I will be going to ALI to cash in, I was hoping somone could tell me what bank would be best....Thank You.

First I think you would need to find out which banks will be dealing with the IQD. Then go with whichever is the biggest in the nation, I would presume. I am with Bank of America, and I have heard some here say that their BofA's already have the machines to detect fake/genuine IQD. But there are no BofA's in San Diego that I have talked to that deal with Iraq. Maybe once they become sanctioned they will....

• Upvote 1

First I think you would need to find out which banks will be dealing with the IQD. Then go with whichever is the biggest in the nation, I would presume. I am with Bank of America, and I have heard some here say that their BofA's already have the machines to detect fake/genuine IQD. But there are no BofA's in San Diego that I have talked to that deal with Iraq. Maybe once they become sanctioned they will....

Wachovia/ Wells Fargo, Chase, and HSBC are shiping their money off to their head office to be ran in the De La Rue Machine, Fifth Third and BOA are verify by training their tellers and you can exchange in any branch, they are not using the De La Rue Machine, and no money being sent off. I spoke to the manager at the foreign currency department for BOA and he said the machines cost to much and are not 100% Accurate.

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 2

I would call ALI http://dinartrade.com/ at the number listed on his site, and ask him which BANKS he is using, then determine which BANK you want to use from that standpoint! It will be best to do a ledger to ledger from his Banking Institution to the same (your bank) Banking Institution because ledger to ledger is within the Bank, the Institution, that Bank and a WIRE Transfer goes from his Bank to Federal Reserve, then to your Bank. So it would be best to see which Banks he is using (for yourself) and then make your decision from that standpoint. Blessings

If you Google safest banks, Wells Fargo pops up. also BB&T will exchange