Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUDOLPH C. POST # 4

rudy1164

Another Great Post. Thank you Rudy.

I am a bit confused. Do you feel that due to the clearing issue's of a Dinar broker that they may not be able to support the volume of dinar redemptions that will come upon the RV? Would you use your bank instead of a broker?

Thanks for your help. Your experience is greatly appreciated.

That's what his entire post was about...geez, use you local major bank.

• Upvote 2

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO RUDY!

You answered my exact question I posted yesterday regarding this situation. That is why the banks are telling me that I could only cash in $2k max per day for a $15 fee. I will be cashing in my dinars for a long time by using a bank (most likely several), but I will feel more secure in doing it locally and through a secure, insured FDIC, up to $250,000 USD. I will not get a locked in rate, but with Dinar Trade, or other non-bank brokers, I may never get an actual appt. date with all the people that will be calling, and regarding the daily credit limits those offices will have, ect, ect. I would not have that kind of time. I do not live close to any of those office areas. I would have to travel there and that is another issue.

I do have a question that maybe you can answer. I will most likely use more than one bank . Would I be able to cash out my dinars at several different banks in the same day? 2k at one, and 2k at the other?

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rudy...Great post! I have a question. Do you think it is a good idea to trade in the Dinars with a company like Dinar Trade or go to the bank and wait the 3 to 5 days for it to clear? I don't want to let the Dinars out of my sight, that's why I want to go to DT to trade them in. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks again.

Holy moly people...that's what his post was about. Use your local major bank.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Rudy...Great post! I have a question. Do you think it is a good idea to trade in the Dinars with a company like Dinar Trade or go to the bank and wait the 3 to 5 days for it to clear? I don't want to let the Dinars out of my sight, that's why I want to go to DT to trade them in. Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks again.

I think what our friend Rudy is suggesting is the same as Phoenix, may be safer to use your own major bank than a currency dealer... would be a real bummer to read about your dealer under investigation and your funds all tied up or not being where they should be.. thanks for the post Rudy

• Upvote 4

RUDY........Bravo!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for your post....very enlightening.

Our family has been blessed with a retired IRS corporate accountant that strongly recommends to use the systems in place.

He stated that is like playing baseball...touch all bases there is no problem.....miss one....and your tied up in court.

He has much experience in setting up onshore foundations and has strongly recommended going that route.

Blessings

Strongtower1

• Upvote 4

Rudy thanks for the insight.

My question that I would have for you is could you go into a little more detail on how long to wait to cash in the dinar?

Would you do it immediately or wait a little while?

What kind of spread is reasonable for a bank and what do you estimate CBI spread to be?

Let's say we cash in a million dinar, what would be a reasonable total spread amount on both ends?

I've heard a lot of conflicting information about cash in right away and some say wait it out and you will get a better spread and likely a higher exchange. I really don't know.

Also, there is a lot of concern about Dinar leaving our hand's and into the banks to be verified. Should we be concerned??

Is there a way to protect ourselves from some type of switch??

And since I'm all ready asking question's.

Do you feel that congress is going to allow a 70% tax on our profit's???

I look forward to hearing what your thought's are on these matter's.

thnx

nj :)

• Upvote 1

Great Post - gives great information to ponder - The math doesn't work for me unless I'm just way off base or my head is where the sun doesn't shine (correct me if I'm off base) - $2,120,000.00 times 300 is $636 million and times 33 days is near $21 billion. Numbers aside the theory certainly seems to have merit. I'm interested in reading more!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO RUDY!

You answered my exact question I posted yesterday regarding this situation. That is why the banks are telling me that I could only cash in $2k max per day for a $15 fee. I will be cashing in my dinars for a long time by using a bank (most likely several), but I will feel more secure in doing it locally and through a secure, insured FDIC, up to $250,000 USD. I will not get a locked in rate, but with Dinar Trade, or other non-bank brokers, I may never get an actual appt. date with all the people that will be calling, and regarding the daily credit limits those offices will have, ect, ect. I would not have that kind of time. I do not live close to any of those office areas. I would have to travel there and that is another issue.

I do have a question that maybe you can answer. I will most likely use more than one bank . Would I be able to cash out my dinars at several different banks in the same day? 2k at one, and 2k at the other?

Rudy is the above information the only way we will be able to cash in with our local banks??? 2k a day with a 15 fee. When I read your post it seemed you were saying that in 3-5 day's we would have all our cash in safe and sound. Maybe I didn't read it right. Please clarify. Some people spend 2k a day just on bill's alone.

thnx :)

• Upvote 1

Rudy thank you. You brought up one of the things I've been concerned about. All of my dinars were bought through Ali, but he has approx 100,000 customers. How is everyone going to get through his phone lines to even get an appt, much less get one in a few days. And how will he have access to that many USD to transfer into our bank accounts. The logistics of it are worrisome.

I would like to hear from others, about what you have set up with your banks and how you did that. It sounds like a reasonable approach to me.

• Upvote 1

Rudy is the above information the only way we will be able to cash in with our local banks??? 2k a day with a 15 fee. When I read your post it seemed you were saying that in 3-5 day's we would have all our cash in safe and sound. Maybe I didn't read it right. Please clarify. Some people spend 2k a day just on bill's alone.

thnx :)

At this point, i don't know who you bank with, but i believe if you asked them how much you could cash in, they probably thought you were speaking about right now, the currency really isn't tradable in that sense, so they might have had a limit for dinars now, but when it becomes tradable on the open market , there wont be a limit. so i feel comfortable you should not run into limit boundaries. but all could depend on your bank, they may not be in the business of converting foreign currency, and they may have to use an outside broker. so investigate if that is the case, there are banks that do not convert.

• Downvote 1

Great Post - gives great information to ponder - The math doesn't work for me unless I'm just way off base or my head is where the sun doesn't shine (correct me if I'm off base) - $2,120,000.00 times 300 is $636 million and times 33 days is near $21 billion. Numbers aside the theory certainly seems to have merit. I'm interested in reading more!!

i am so sorry, i added a zero in my rush to post, so it did thrw off the #s, its 636 million, not 6 billion, but most of you are smat enough to get the idea. now i have heard there are brokers who have 100,000 customers, i was only talking about 10,000.

in that case add up the numbers its mind blowing, how do you leverage that type of credit.

• Downvote 1