Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2010 anyone still believe it will happen this year?

zantac

115 members have voted

1. 1. Rv this year simple yes no answer

• YES IT WILL
    • NO IT WILL NOT

RV 2010 anyone still believe it will happen this year

Let’s face reality of this fiasco.

Let’s be real how many times we have had RV dates this year yet as we all know the info has been BS.

How many times have rumours sprung up we all held hopes in yet to be struck down the following day?

Does anyone know anything concrete with Intel provided?

I ask this why Gurus would claim to have inside information yet when it doesn’t happen they never question the source.

Not one has had any balls to question the Intel they share with all, not one has given a creditable explanation to how they came to the predicted RV date or why it did not occur.

If I had Intel given to me & for what ever happened I would be bashing down the door, ring the cell phone, emailing constantly to find out why you made me look like a complete ass.

Lets face it folks the chances of the RV this year is slipping further down the poop shoot faster than we can unravel the BS rumours.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I figure this year is as good as any. :D Why not??? They have came a LONG WAY BABY! :)

Do they have a ways to go..yepper. Do they have the will to get'er done? I think there are those who do. ;) So sit back and enjoy the ride. It is only going to cost you what you already have invested, and it should have been from your "extra". If it is tomorrow...YEA!!! If it is next year...hey...it all spends the same. B) But I have very heavy beliefs that it will be SOON!

• Upvote 2

I guess we will just have to wait and see. It might not happen this year, but there is still some hope.Kramer said currency was good play. There was another guy said buy it put it away and forget about it.He said the same about the dong.

Use this place as a social outlet. Dream with others that share your hopes,.. Enjoy it. I know I sound like some hippie. I ain't..... still we can not will this to happen. Like all things it will come in it's own time. If it happens the way we want the wait will seem short. I have been on many sea voyages I thought would never end. I did not like the crew or the chief or the run what ever. Then one day it was over and I was free. looking back at it the time was short and the pain will be brief.

Hang though Z we will be fine. ;)

• Upvote 4

I totally understand your fustration.

i think there are several things at play lately that have made these forums just a pletoria of good, bad, crazy, funny - but in the end, just a means to pass another day especially for those addicted to ANY information is good for they are hanging on the edge of ruin. It is actually the HUGE demand for information (which many have resorted to just creating) that have made others compelled to give them just that.

Luckily, I DO PERSONALLY feel, that more things have occured in the last 60 days than in the previous 2 years of this crazy ride.

But can I make a suggestion? just make your dinars part of an overal plan of an international 'fall-back' and perhaps you'll see it differently.

I PERSONALLY feel the dollar is eventually going to DV (trying to be coy - devalue) over time. I just can't imagine the debt burden placed on it from just this last administration, and their solution is just to print more.

Its a very interesting way of taking money out of your pocket without even sticking their hand in.

IF you can, get some bullion gold, some say swiss francs, or whatever currency you like that has low debt-ratio and just add your dinars to the lot. You know have a fairly intelligent grouping of products. And maybe you look at Dinars a bit differently when grouped for an overall plan. (Course, maybe some good farmland and some seeds may be the best investment of all in a worst case scenario) :-)

Remember, that we are at worse risking a say 20% downside with an incredible upside. There arent many times in our lifetime we've had a shot like this...

Im just trying to make light of the really tense situation on these forums lately. I know Im guilty of morbid daily curiosity; of looking at even the crazy rumor postings, like watching bad Jerry-Springer TV, but you cant take your eyes off to see what you might be missing... :-)

and can I be honest with you? for the first time in many years I have really dreamed about doing things that had faded away in my memory. Even thoughts of helping some family members which hadnt come to mind before. Overall JUST THE THOUGHT has made me a much more reflective person, and am somewhat feeling a little bit more alive considering JUST THE POSSIBILITIES...

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 6

I was talking to a friend of mines who also got into the dinar thing, and he said to me the following and it made me think and we both were puzzled by it, its nothing negative so please dont get it twisted.

He was like, you know i do believe in the RV but the one thing i cant figure out, how come the IQD didn't RV when Maliki was in wasn't that a government that was formed around Maliki? and it didn't revalue then, what makes it any different this time?

And i looked at him with a puzzle look and i said HMmmmmmm..........Let me ask around and see what i can find.

So i guess the question is that.

why didnt revalue back when they formed a government around maliki and what makes it any different this time when they form another government?

• Upvote 1

Let’s be real how many times we have had RV dates this year yet as we all know the info has been BS.

How many times have rumours sprung up we all held hopes in yet to be struck down the following day?

I ask this why Gurus would claim to have inside information yet when it doesn’t happen they never question the source.

Not one has had any balls to question the Intel they share with all, not one has given a creditable explanation to how they came to the predicted RV date or why it did not occur.

If I had Intel given to me & for what ever happened I would be bashing down the door, ring the cell phone, emailing constantly to find out why you made me look like a complete ass.

Lets face it folks the chances of the RV this year is slipping further down the poop shoot faster than we can unravel the BS rumours.

I believe it will happen this year but the not the way we expect. I believe it will come out on Forex and float. I also believe it will be in middle to end of October. The so called Gurus have a business going with their websites and pumping books and dinars so I only watch and listen and let most of it go in one ear and out the other. The people that they claim are intel are just Iraqis or service men and women and other people in Iraq and they know nothing. They just guess. They read articles and put two and two together and sometimes it doesnt add up, but they try. Its good we have a site like this though so that we can read and see it for oursleves. If there were no sites we wouldnt have any info at all. We must read and listen and use our own brains and not believe the gurus who are profiting big time off of us. It will happen. This is a good investment even at 3 cents which is $30,000 per million. I for one would not look that gift horse in the mouth. I sincerely believe it will be higher though. I am just saying think for yourself and be greatful for what we eventually get whether this year or next.........

I was talking to a friend of mines who also got into the dinar thing, and he said to me the following and it made me think and we both were puzzled by it, its nothing negative so please dont get it twisted.

He was like, you know i do believe in the RV but the one thing i cant figure out, how come the IQD didn't RV when Maliki was in wasn't that a government that was formed around Maliki? and it didn't revalue then, what makes it any different this time?

And i looked at him with a puzzle look and i said HMmmmmmm..........Let me ask around and see what i can find.

why didnt revalue back when they formed a government around maliki and what makes it any different this time when they form another government?

Just becasue they had the govt doesnt mean they RV the dinar. They needed us to pull out, chapter 7 released, the hcl done with and all the other things to happen. This is why its a bit more positive this time around.

• Upvote 2

All things being equal, I would normally say we're in deep doggie doo doo , but, Iraq stands to lose way to much $$$$$ if they dont get this done by 11/1/2010 ! So , I'm inclined to agree with Eddinar on this one. It will happen by 11/1 at the latest or they're country will collapse ( 75% unemployment and $195 billion lost and no money to run the government anymore.) Can you say civil war .

• Upvote 1

It didn't RV for allot of reasons...First... the sanctions wern't removed...(some still havent been ) but they needed to accomplish allot of things. UN wanted new democratic elections...done...they wanted troops removed...done. They were probably waiting for the US (BO) to get closer to elections...almost done. They didn't have access to $$$ to do what they needed to do like buy and recalibrate ATM's. You see they ( IRAQ )isn't in control...we are. When one country takes over another...that country just has to wait until someone like the UN says...OK...now you can go be on your own. Be patient...it took a long time for the US to create their democracy too...This will happen. And don't forget to.........................POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

When you see the BIG PICTURE... you got to then realize it will coincide with our elections so sOmeone can take the credit. So... we all continue to pray and stay alert and pray... do not fret... it WILL happen! :D ing at you.

• Upvote 2

I am just wondering why some people are so negative. We all came into this investment knowing that it was a risk. Why not look on the positive side. This could be a life changing experience for many of us. If you don't like the ride then get off at the next stop....Let those of us that believe in this be excited, let us have our dreams. Try to look at this in a more positive light. If not, just sell out and leave the believers alone.

• Upvote 2

I am just wondering why some people are so negative. We all came into this investment knowing that it was a risk. Why not look on the positive side. This could be a life changing experience for many of us. If you don't like the ride then get off at the next stop....Let those of us that believe in this be excited, let us have our dreams. Try to look at this in a more positive light. If not, just sell out and leave the believers alone.

Most People are more Desperate than Negative,They have lost their job,or something along that line and need the Reval to move their life forward again JMHO

• Upvote 3

My sentiments exactly! All of these negative people need to get rid of their dinars and shut up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you look on any message board for any type of product or idea, there is definitely gonna be negative nay sayers. Just look on "ANY" message board for any stock. People just like to push buttons.

• Upvote 1

I know we all would love for this to happen this year, for whatever the reason. But, unfortunately we have to wait for Iraq! Wow! How does that sound? If this thing comes in not matter the rate the effect it will have on the american economy will be incredible. Go figure that the people who devistated a nation in 2001 would be the same people we a waiting on to bring us another Memorable moment... But, negaivity is going to help anything. Be positive and good things will come. This can still happen this year. we still have 3+ months left in 2010!

Hang in there! We are very close.....

cplinedrive

"]No way will it happen this year and to be honest we'll be lucky to see it next year... :lol: [/b]

Edited by mrref