Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

Jac

It's not just President O. nor is it just the democratic party..... it's all of congress. Deals are being made in back rooms, and office, and not on the floor of the house or seneate. Watch carefully the voting pattern. Listen carefully to the record of congress. The most powerful tool you have make your voice heard is your vote. they will all think we are ok with what they are doing, if we don't send a powerful message from the home towns of America. Get out and vote and take your neighbor with you.

This is so true that it actually makes me wince each time I think about it.

God Bless America!

If we have any good Lawyers on here lets get a petition going demanding he be removed from office. WE THE PEOPLE can demand a Presidents removal for his inability to run the country and his underhanded dealings. He is not abiding by his oath of office period. There has to be something we can do so lets put our heads together and get busy. WE CAN make it happen. I'm even up for a huge march to the capital to make our demands. Lets not be just the best dinar site on the net lets be the people that turned this country around and took America out of the hands of monger who is out to destroy America. COME ON PEOPLE LETS ROLL!!!!!!

Your best course of action is in the town where you live. Americans , voting, is what gets results. We took them at their word, and elected and sent them to office. If they are not getting the job done..... then seek a good replacement. Grassroots efforts has always fueled change in American. Not Washington. Washington just tries to control the 'changes we are making locally'. Make sure you are a registered voter, and work to take 20 other people with you to the polls. Money spend on marches, pickets, etc. is bettered used locally to make our voice heard. The most powerful tool in your hand is your vote.

• Upvote 1

Now everyone that's saying good catch or posting everything that this man does look at yourself and put yourself under a microscope and think about all the dumb stuff that comes out of your mouth how stupid would you feel. Just youtube president errors and see how many errors or what we call bloopers you will find. I know we have a freedom of speak but if you really look at the big picture do had John McCain was elected we would be in the same boat. I ask that we keep our eye on the prize GOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRR VVVVVVVV and drop this bs bashing and pray that we receive this blessing and better ourselves and the ones we want to better

• Upvote 1