Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

Jac

God help this country! Barak Odrama tearing this country apart. Funny how people fell into this whole change BS without even knowing what change he was referring to. :angry:

MAYBE SINCE THE THE ORIGINAL SAID"THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS" IM THINKING BEING IN A MEETING WITH THE HISPANIC CONGRESSIONAL CONGRESS THAT (HOPEFULLY) HE LEFT IT OUT AS NOT TO MAEKE THEM FEEL LIKE HE WAS SHOVING CHRISTIANITY DOWN THEIR THROATS . ALSO THIS WAS A SPEECH HE COULD HAVE SHORT SUMMARIED IT AS WELL. I AM BELEIVER IN GOD AND I HAVE FAITH, HECK IVE FELT THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE BUT, I DO NOT BELEIVE IN ANY RELIGION ,BECAUSE THE BIBLE OVER ITS COURSE OF TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF MAN , NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TEXTS COMING OUT THAT NEVER MADE IN TO THE BIBLE ,PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE GOD HE SAVED MY LIFE, AND THE BIBLE IS A GOOD WAY TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CREATOR AT LEAST WHAT MAN HASNT CHANGED ,REMOVED OR REWORDED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF THE TIMES! GOD BLESS (and go easy on obama it cant be easy walking into bushes mess up and try to fix it ,but somtimes O scares me to and i have been a reg. dem. since ive turned voting age!) THATS ALL . BY A PERSON LIVING IN THE BIBLE BELT WHO HAS HAD RELIGON FORCE FED TO ME. GOD BLESS US WITH GOOD FORTUNES AND THE HUMBLENESS TO GIVE BACK FOR THIS IS THE REASON YOU HAVE BLESSED US WITH THIS OPPERTUNITY, AND PLEASE HELP ME LEARN TO SPELL, AMEN :D:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The more this fool talks....the more americans go to find out what the real history of this country is....keep blathering on O, your speeches only make people distrust you more....ironic, the guy known for his silver tongue, will be ousted by his own words....or should i say by his puppet masters words

• Upvote 2

MAYBE SINCE THE THE ORIGINAL SAID"THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS" IM THINKING BEING IN A MEETING WITH THE HISPANIC CONGRESSIONAL CONGRESS THAT (HOPEFULLY) HE LEFT IT OUT AS NOT TO MAEKE THEM FEEL LIKE HE WAS SHOVING CHRISTIANITY DOWN THEIR THROATS . ALSO THIS WAS A SPEECH HE COULD HAVE SHORT SUMMARIED IT AS WELL. I AM BELEIVER IN GOD AND I HAVE FAITH, HECK IVE FELT THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE BUT, I DO NOT BELEIVE IN ANY RELIGION ,BECAUSE THE BIBLE OVER ITS COURSE OF TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF MAN , NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TEXTS COMING OUT THAT NEVER MADE IN TO THE BIBLE ,PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE GOD HE SAVED MY LIFE, AND THE BIBLE IS A GOOD WAY TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CREATOR AT LEAST WHAT MAN HASNT CHANGED ,REMOVED OR REWORDED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF THE TIMES! GOD BLESS (and go easy on obama it cant be easy walking into bushes mess up and try to fix it ,but somtimes O scares me to and i have been a reg. dem. since ive turned voting age!) THATS ALL . BY A PERSON LIVING IN THE BIBLE BELT WHO HAS HAD RELIGON FORCE FED TO ME. GOD BLESS US WITH GOOD FORTUNES AND THE HUMBLENESS TO GIVE BACK FOR THIS IS THE REASON YOU HAVE BLESSED US WITH THIS OPPERTUNITY, AND PLEASE HELP ME LEARN TO SPELL, AMEN biggrin.gifsmile.gif

I doubt that that it had anyting to do with shoving Christianity down anyones throat because most Hispanics are already Christian and strict Catholics as well.smile.gif

• Upvote 2

He'll pay for those words left out as he will for many things he has done against God. angry.gif

Just heard it on Glen Beck... unsure.gif Obama was using a teleprompter, so either he doesn't know what it says, his speech writer omitted it, or B.O. just left it out.... huh.gif

I agree... don't think my Heavenly Father is going to like that! angry.gif

Obama drops 'Creator' from Declaration quote

President gives no credit to author of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness

Posted: September 18, 2010

6:05 pm Eastern

http://www.wnd.com/i...w&pageId=204973

true but he is walking the fine line and it was just a speech wich we all know O is short and to the point thats all this was in my opinion :)

I don't need a President to skip along the line... I need him to walk upright and straight!! Don't disrespect the office for which you serve. "W" and quite a few others have done it! I am tired of them disrespecting the Office of The President of the United States.

• Upvote 1

I don't need a President to skip along the line... I need him to walk upright and straight!! Don't disrespect the office for which you serve. "W" and quite a few others have done it! I am tired of them disrespecting the Office of The President of the United States.

W sure didnt do anything for me im not worth enough to that admin. but at the same time i said O scares me to

• Upvote 1

I respect te office of President but have you forgotten he works for us and it our Declaration of Indpendance and our Constitution that for whatever reason he is trashing? He needs to ethically represent the Office to which, he was elected and respect its sacred documents, which are based on the Freedom that all Americans treasure. Finally he needs to respect the People Of The United States of America who placed him in that Office of President to serve the needs of the American People and represent America to the world as we desire it to be represented. It is not the will of the President, it is the Will of The People that is represented. A fine teacher once said to me, "you gotta give to get!" To be respected one must inherently respect others. It is with great regret that I must say President Obama does not respect the People of America. We see daily that he respects his own ideas and feels his ideas must be ours! Just one case in point the Healthcare Bill. He ignored the Will of the People of America! Wrong! My apologies if I have hurt your feelings, friend.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 3

God help this country! Barak Odrama tearing this country apart. Funny how people fell into this whole change BS without even knowing what change he was referring to. :angry:

It's not just President O. nor is it just the democratic party..... it's all of congress. Deals are being made in back rooms, and office, and not on the floor of the house or seneate. Watch carefully the voting pattern. Listen carefully to the record of congress. The most powerful tool you have make your voice heard is your vote. they will all think we are ok with what they are doing, if we don't send a powerful message from the home towns of America. Get out and vote and take your neighbor with you.

• Upvote 1

Wake up America, Obama is taking this country down the wrong road of no return, please wake up before its too late!

If we have any good Lawyers on here lets get a petition going demanding he be removed from office. WE THE PEOPLE can demand a Presidents removal for his inability to run the country and his underhanded dealings. He is not abiding by his oath of office period. There has to be something we can do so lets put our heads together and get busy. WE CAN make it happen. I'm even up for a huge march to the capital to make our demands. Lets not be just the best dinar site on the net lets be the people that turned this country around and took America out of the hands of monger who is out to destroy America. COME ON PEOPLE LETS ROLL!!!!!!

• Upvote 1