Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump DID buy Dinars and here is the link.

BANE

I give this ZERO credibility. JAS Financial benefits from Dinar sales. Note the disclaimer at the end of another "news" article of his:

"James A Smith provides a financial newsletter for the financial investment community for over 25 years. JAS Financial Newsletter is a monthly subscription to industry insiders. All JAS Financial Newsletters and articles can be resyndicated or published without permission as long as you reference DirectDinar.com or SCGS.US"

Link - http://www.blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3569

proof that he doesn't?

It's hard to prove a negative. For example, prove to us that Bigfoot doesn't exist. (The real Bigfoot, not the DV guy.) But I agree that this site is a pumper site and to my knowledge there has never been any report in any reputable news or business publication (Wall St. Journal, Investor's Business Daily, NY Times ... etc.) that Trump owns dinar. The reason for that is obvious to me.

• Upvote 1

You guys are hilarious...

You will believe any jackarse's so called intel about Boots on the ground and proclaiim GO RV with EVERY single one of those but when one posts who might be a news article you all claim it is bogus and a pumper site.

Ok, see if you will believe this....

My aunt's former roomate has a retarded cousin who has a brother whose sister is in Iraq and she says RV tomorrow....Will I get a GO RV as the next post? Because it's OBVIOUSLY boots on the ground right?

IF the Donald story is falsified though phooey....

Someone else to add to my blame list if this doesn't pan out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

And I say, " who cares". What do you or I gain by Donald Trump buying or not buying Dinar. Who cares????

I put that in the same category as a person who can tell you every professional athletes stats.. Who cares, is knowing their batting average or passing stats making you money???? No it's not. Is Donald owning Dinar making you money??? No... A wealthy person does not discuss with the general public where he will make his millions. He will tell you after he's made millions...

Again, who cares? It would not influence me to purchase, I've been holding for over 4 years.

• Upvote 1

http://www.blackhill...ory.cfm?id=3572 Finally some flippin PROOF!!!

It makes no difference to me if Donald Trump has dinar or not.

So if he owns dinar - so he is a smart investor, like the rest of us.

If he does not own dinar - it will not have any effect on the RV - one way or the other, who cares?

Edited by Traconesu02