Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why dinar

Parkerbjp

Why is cashing in dinar different from other foreign currencies. I have gone out of country a few times n their was no spread or hidden fees, just the rate and the cut for the bank or site in hotel. My sister-n-law has lived n Russia for awhile, and she also was curious cause as to why 150 per million, etc. She has exchanged money all over Russia and she only encountered the banks personal fee, but nothing like 150 per million. Can someone explain as to why not rumor but why once dinar rv's their is a crazy price to exchange. Thanks.

Why is cashing in dinar different from other foreign currencies. I have gone out of country a few times n their was no spread or hidden fees, just the rate and the cut for the bank or site in hotel. My sister-n-law has lived n Russia for awhile, and she also was curious cause as to why 150 per million, etc. She has exchanged money all over Russia and she only encountered the banks personal fee, but nothing like 150 per million. Can someone explain as to why not rumor but why once dinar rv's their is a crazy price to exchange. Thanks.

There is ALWAYS a Spread look at this site

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/

You will see the Bid/Ask That is the spread. The more volume there is in a currency the larger the Spread, and then the bank adds spread on top to make money, Ali is going to charge the CBI spread plus $150 per million Dinar. I hope that make sense.

Shawn

I believe the "cut for the bank" would be the spread that you are referring too.

There is ALWAYS a Spread look at this site

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/

You will see the Bid/Ask That is the spread. The more volume there is in a currency the larger the Spread, and then the bank adds spread on top to make money, Ali is going to charge the CBI spread plus $150 per million Dinar. I hope that make sense.

Shawn

Sorry should be the less volume the larger the spread. That'll teach me to post at work :)

if the sell rate is just say 1.50 and the buy rate is 1.00 the spead is .50 the banks donot call it a spred rather the bank rate its still a spred