Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shredded Dinars-Can I reassemble?

USNA67

you gotta be kidding...right? A snit? Is that a temper tantrum? Can you glue them? It will probably be a challenge enough for those of us who have crispy clean uncirculated dinar to cash in after rv....i cant imagine trying to cash in dinar with Elmers Glue all over it.

For your sake, I hope you are able to. Good luck to you.

• Upvote 2

Good god man, get a grip. RV just around the corner. Hope you got more, and a little dong to.[/quote

That's the problem... his dong shriveled up and disappeared when he got into a snip and shredded his dinar... lol! Now he has NOTHING! ROFLMAO! He's got to be kidding...

• Upvote 4

From the userid - USNA67 - I am guessing Navy - though possibly Marines.

What can you expect from a graduate of Canoe U?

Friggin' officers - they don't teach logic there, do they?

Why, just explain in terms normal people can understand, why would you SHRED any currency? You can use a dictionary if you need to look up the big words.

Semper Fi

JDK

CPL USMC

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got into a snit and shredded my dinars. I still have all the strips of paper in a plastic bag. If I glue them back together, can I still cash them in? (You can do this with US currency).

Yeah, if your not kidding about this then seek help or take your Prozac that your doctor prescribed for you, because better that you would have shredded your dong instead of your dinar! :eek: Did I say that?

I got into a snit and shredded my dinars. I still have all the strips of paper in a plastic bag. If I glue them back together, can I still cash them in? (You can do this with US currency).

I am good at puzzles, send them to me :D