Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding Author of Federal Reserve/CBI must read

BreakinDaBank

FYI: Spelling is not a requirement to prove how educated a person is. My boyfriend has his Phd in business and is a professor at a University. With that in mind, he is terrible at spelling. I do not believe that you need to judge a person on how he spells. If you enjoyed the message, then leave it at that. He has good insight of the cituation, and the one time I really enjoyed reading something from this site. Whether it came from him or not, it was a good article. Happy thoughts to all.

My best regards,

Lisa Marie

• Upvote 3

YES THE KID IS RIGHT HERE!!!! I STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 2.5 YEARS AND JUST NOW DECIDED TO JOIN AND MAKE A COMMENT???!!!! LOL.... RIGHT... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THERE HAVE BEEN BIGGER JUICY POSTS THN THIS ONE IN THE PAST 2.5 YEARS TO GIVE YOU REASON TO JOIN AND WANT TO COMMENT ABOUT. SLOW DOWN ON THE SHOTS I THINK THE ROID RAGE IS KICKING IN. :P

Dcupp,

I supported you last week in your decision to sell. Stating that you had every right to do whatever you choose and felt you responded very respectfully to everyone that was criticizing you.

This, however, is a side you have not demonstrated yet to my knowledge. Jumping all down some newbies throat, indicating that Rudy is taking on identities, the Newbie is lying, that someone is doing Steroids, and that it is impossible to surf this site without joining as a member. I have some family members that browse the site and decided not to join, some owning dinars and some passing on the investment up to this point. Once again, I respect their decision as it is their choice.

I feel your character has been good up to this point with your responses and this just seems to be out of character for you. Perhaps someone is pretending to be you now. Ha ha. JK

Maybe DaBank shouldn't have called you a kid, but was just defending his integrity from someone saying that he was a fraud. No one likes to be called a fraud if they are legit.

Just my opinion and I don't want to cause problems in this thread. We will all get through this and the RV will come when it comes.

Meanwhile, maybe Rudy should respond to some of these people who have questions for him.

• Upvote 2

Dabreakinthebank ohmy.gif If you really just joined DV you have certainly jumped in with both feet. Interesting post yet

I do not think that I will comment upon it too much. I nod my head and grimace whenever DV/member/writers continually appear with new personnas and new names.

I did enjoy your pleasant critique of others who post, though.biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

YES THE KID IS RIGHT HERE!!!! I STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 2.5 YEARS AND JUST NOW DECIDED TO JOIN AND MAKE A COMMENT???!!!! LOL.... RIGHT... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THERE HAVE BEEN BIGGER JUICY POSTS THN THIS ONE IN THE PAST 2.5 YEARS TO GIVE YOU REASON TO JOIN AND WANT TO COMMENT ABOUT. SLOW DOWN ON THE SHOTS I THINK THE ROID RAGE IS KICKING IN. :P

Watch the attitude. and just drop it. There is no need for this bashing back and forth. Move on to another post and enjoy your research as to why you are on here to begin with. Keep your eye on the goal: it's the RV man. Nothing else matters. Sticks and stone may break your bones, but words can never hurt you , unless you grievously chew on them all day until it foams hot mustard and then you spew out the posion you've created.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dcupp,

I supported you last week in your decision to sell. Stating that you had every right to do whatever you choose and felt you responded very respectfully to everyone that was criticizing you.

This, however, is a side you have not demonstrated yet to my knowledge. Jumping all down some newbies throat, indicating that Rudy is taking on identities, the Newbie is lying, that someone is doing Steroids, and that it is impossible to surf this site without joining as a member. I have some family members that browse the site and decided not to join, some owning dinars and some passing on the investment up to this point. Once again, I respect their decision as it is their choice.

I feel your character has been good up to this point with your responses and this just seems to be out of character for you. Perhaps someone is pretending to be you now. Ha ha. JK

Maybe DaBank shouldn't have called you a kid, but was just defending his integrity from someone saying that he was a fraud. No one likes to be called a fraud if they are legit.

Just my opinion and I don't want to cause problems in this thread. We will all get through this and the RV will come when it comes.

Meanwhile, maybe Rudy should respond to some of these people who have questions for him.

I agree. Im sorry if I came across harsh at first but that was not my intention. I only said that it sounds fishy. I was not trying to cause any problems or even call anyone a fraud. I suppose that our CHILDISH bickering got a little out of controll. I understand that when people are backed in a corner they sometims jump out fighting. That was not my intention here. Only trying to get people to keep there eyes open and keep a level head about things. Sometimes it seems like no matter whats posted (unless it something people dont want to hear) everyone believes it. Im sorry that I was so rude and disrespectful and if I offended anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See thats what I mean. Your not who you say you are. How many profiles do you have on here? I posted that my Dinar was for sale awhile back. Before you joined. Yet you know RIGHT AWAY who I am?! Just seems very very ODD to say the least. Not judging you or bashing you in anyway. Only stating my Opinion as you have stated yours.

thats an ignorant statement....its called lurking and just because he just signed up doesnt mean he has not been watching this site for some time...anyone can view anything on here without signing up to this site....and you out of all people calling this guy out...im pretty sure you and your 50 mil dinar selling story made us all believe in who you are lol...GTFOH!!!! i love it how you think this is going to be worthless money and want out but yet you still come on everyday....thought you had top secret intel from a "family member" that works for the treasury department. dcupp you fail!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thats an ignorant statement....its called lurking and just because he just signed up doesnt mean he has not been watching this site for some time...anyone can view anything on here without signing up to this site....and you out of all people calling this guy out...im pretty sure you and your 50 mil dinar selling story made us all believe in who you are lol...GTFOH!!!! i love it how you think this is going to be worthless money and want out but yet you still come on everyday....thought you had top secret intel from a "family member" that works for the treasury department. dcupp you fail!!!

Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what. You haven't made one informative contribution to this site yourself. All you do is come on here day after day, stealing into every post to see who you can banter with your fowl and disgusting attitude. Do we need to check your post records again. Let's see how many we can find that are actually thought provoking, kind, compassionate, and considerate of others? You are on the wrong website, if all you are looking for is a fight. You remind me of the bully who comes to the playground and says to everyone else. I know you've been playing here, but now we will play by my rules. GET LOST BULLY. YOUR BULLYING DAYS ARE OVER. No longer will we put up with your bashing. If you can't live with that, then withdraw yourself from here.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1

Is this the pot calling the kettle black or what. You haven't made one informative contribution to this site yourself. All you do is come on here day after day, stealing into every post to see who you can banter with your fowl and disgusting attitude. Do we need to check your post records again. Let's see how many we can find that are actually thought provoking, kind, compassionate, and considerate of others? You are on the wrong website, if all you are looking for is a fight. You remind me of the bully who comes to the playground and says to everyone else. I know you've been playing here, but now we will play by my rules. GET LOST BULLY. YOUR BULLYING DAYS ARE OVER. No longer will we put up with your bashing. If you can't live with that, then withdraw yourself from here.

LOL!!!! what have you contributed to this site....you tried to be funny and "creative" with your lame and boring posts and about video games and the majority laughed at you not with you....look at my rep compared to yours....and i only been back on for less than a week and its highers than yours....funny thing is no one cares about your nposts....and the post that are "negative" from me are the ones calling people out on their BS...im sorry im not gonna let people think they can make up stories and lies and get away with it....im pretty sure i have had my dinars a lot longer than you and i actually earned mine....so sit back and stop posting because nobody is noticing you or your ridiculous posts...i have respect for real research and none for made up stories...go live that fairytail and ill stick with facts. you have failed as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

LOL!!!! what have you contributed to this site....you tried to be funny and "creative" with your lame and boring posts and about video games and the majority laughed at you not with you....look at my rep compared to yours....and i only been back on for less than a week and its highers than yours....funny thing is no one cares about your nposts....and the post that are "negative" from me are the ones calling people out on their BS...im sorry im not gonna let people think they can make up stories and lies and get away with it....im pretty sure i have had my dinars a lot longer than you and i actually earned mine....so sit back and stop posting because nobody is noticing you or your ridiculous posts...i have respect for real research and none for made up stories...go live that fairytail and ill stick with facts. you have failed as well.

Get lost BULLY, i told you your threats and hatred comments won't work here anymore. You think nobody is paying attention to mine, just watch yours start to decline. Mine is already climbing again. NO ONE LIKES A BULLY. And people on here will start calling you out on every post you make that is negative, and ventful toward others.

• Upvote 2

Get lost BULLY, i told you your threats and hatred comments won't work here anymore. You think nobody is paying attention to mine, just watch yours start to decline. Mine is already climbing again. NO ONE LIKES A BULLY. And people on here will start calling you out on every post you make that is negative, and ventful toward others.

hahahahaha thanks for the laugh...i needed it.....actually people on here are actually standing up for these bogus rumors and are not bashing the bashers anymore because they are tired of the lies as well...i call them as i see them...sorry truth hurts and i can tell by reading your statements......again people are noticing and they are not noticing me they are noticing the liars who im calling out. so go believe everything a faceless person tells you and be a follower....me ill stick to what is right and what is wrong.....and if they want to call me out on a "negative" post then they better have facts for the person they are trying to protect...good luck cause 80% of the stuff on here is crap...thank god for scooter and his research....he gets my respect and has been the only one to prove anything....sorry if the truth got to you...dont let it ruin your weekend lol.....go watch some college football today and relax the rumors you believe will still be here.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:blink::blink::blink: What just happened?! I thought you guys were hating on me and now all of a sudden you start hating on eachother? Its like a WWF wresteling match where the tag team partners turn on eachother..... Ha HA HA Thanks guys you have made my entire week. GodBless you both. I hope the Dinar Rvs for you guys soon because it seems that you both need to take a Very longg Vacation...... LOL PRICELESS>>> :)
  • Upvote 1

This is my first post even thou I have been following this site for some time. I have spoken with Rudy today myself after reading his very knowledgeable post. I feel that he has nothing to lose or gain in posting his theory. I have read many many others and I found his to be RIGHT ON TARGET! I am a small town middle class stay at home mom who has lived pay check to pay check for years. I read some of these posts and think "wow what did he say?"But after reading Rudy's I can totally understand everything. He talks about things that I have thought about my self. It just makes since. Why would we go over seas to help another country unless we were going to get something back in return, face it people the U.S. is not that nice.

• Upvote 1

I am not sure who this rudy guy is and he definitely has a right to speak his opinions but NO ONE knows when this rv is going to hit and NO ONE knows forsure what it will take for it to rv. I am always hopeful when we see progress in iraq and yes there is certain things to look for that indicates we have to be close but as far as people telling us what it takes for it to rv or why it hasent rv'd really doesent know 100% jmo. ***Hugs***

• Upvote 2

hey - I am not the one saying I have all this and all that educmacation ...............

I only look out for members of this site and suggest a caution flag when something does not feel righjt ..............

Oh and I spelled educmacation wrong on purpose .......

You bash because you have a small mindset..............

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm................. Get a life................

Anyway - not saying another word in this post except that people sink this site because they want to stink it out................

I am not taking a formal stance however, I felt that the following information regarding spelling might proove to be useful information. In addition, oddly enough Albert Einstein was considered to be a poor student, lacking the ability to attend to task, remain focused and was in fact brilliant!

“In trying to determine the characteristics of good spellers, Savant finds evidence that good spellers tend to be highly motivated, highly organized, and attentive to detail. In her survey of 42,000 readers, she found that spelling ability seemed to be correlated more with personality traits and habits than with problem-solving ability and intelligence.”

Reference: The Art of Spelling: The Madness and the Method. by Marilyn Vos Savant. W.W. Norton & Co., NY & London, 2000 US$22.95, 205 pages ISBN 0-393-04903-5]

Retrieved from online source on September 18, 2010.

Do you mean "grammar"?

Do you mean "would be professionally done"?

Do you mean "identity"?

I just don't get all the bashing....I would only say if you have nothing good to say---then one should keep mouth shut--I've seen plenty people bash enorste?and frankk?I would hope those who have would man up and say i'm sorry for my hurtful words.If you can never admit your wrong---you certainly haven't influenced me.I for one work for some of wealthiest people in seattle.I know a few of them who are very bright,however have poor grammar.....That being said i believe this post to be probably the most informative read i've read in long time--thankyou MTURBO21