Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding Author of Federal Reserve/CBI must read

BreakinDaBank

I don't think Rudy needs a welcome to DV. He has been here for a while, it looks like.

I would like to substantiate all this info as it could be really great news.

While researching Rudy and his profile, these are the facts.

He joined DV: March 12, 2010. (Doesn't mean he hasn't followed this site for years though, Newbies may have history with the site with minimum posts, no need to bash them)

It seems that this was his 11th post. (Very well Presented, very professional)

He seems very honest with his intentions and seems to be a GOD fearing man:

Example from previous posts:

In Topic: Enorrste - 7/30/10

Posted 30 Jul 2010

i truly believe in what you said Enorrste, it is funny when most people are down and out, they turn to God. But when you try to tell them what you think is GODLY they critize you. Or they think you are crazy. I wonder how MY LORD JESUS CHRIST felt when he spoke about his FATHER. If i am not mistaken they called him crazy also. You try to give people good simple down to earth advise, and they turn around and slap you with it. there are those who will not hear or see, but they will know the fury of our lord.

In Topic: Frank26 Post: !6 August 2010 - KTFM

Posted 16 Aug 2010

Frank, just remember even our Lord had unjust treatment and the closest to him even denied him. You are a wonderful person, at least i have never heard you to claim "you are a saint" or can walk on water. So take these comments about you with a grain of salt, or water off a ducks back, and continue giving us the best info that i have seen. you know i joined KTFM for the dinar info and the true blessing of the Lord's Word. I have found Spiritual blessing there, food for thought, Spiritual food when i was hungry, and most of all a family of good christians that i am proud to call brothers and sisters.

When we as a nation have gone to war for the benefit of that country or any cause, we have not been looked upon kindly by the world. we as a nation have been looked and dealt with strong words or actions, but in the end history shows us that tho many suffered and many gave up there lives, in the end we created a better world. So look upon this frank as your true christian war and hold your head up high with dignity and favor, because at the end history will show you created with others thru diversity and obstacles a better world and fellowship, and our Lord's Kingdom will Grow Semper Fi.

It looks as though a moderator may have had a slight issue with some postings in the past, example:

k98nights

18 Jun 2010 - 10:28

Stop spamming the rumor forum. You have posted that Florida post 4 separate times. If you continue to do that you'll be banned or have all of your posting privileges taken away.

He was on Hanity and the recording has been posted on this site in the past. Made some GREAT points and Hanity seemed to agree with him.

He has served in our military and I respect any service as my nephew is in Iraq right now, (ARMY). It is a great sacrifice.

Whether our members agree with his posting or not, these facts speak for themselves and the members can make their own opinions.

I like to research the poster and come to my own conclusion, as it is affiliated with my line of work.

So without a google search, this is the info we have on Rudy1164 from our own site.

I hope he is wrong as far as the date goes. I would like it before the two weeks prior to elections.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Thanks DaBank, I'm sure many of us have been burning up google and such looking into Rudy, as he invited us to do. I will take him at his word and listen to his opinion as somewhat insightful and informed. More insightful than some others here, certainly. It is refreshing that he at least appears to be a stand up 'post-er'. His Fed/CBI opinion post certainly is an interesting read and good food for thought.

• Upvote 2

About the author on research does come out very well - BUT - something about the original post just doesn't feel right.

Not quite sure what to make of this post.

What jumps out to me is the overall Grammer.

If this quy is this smart - the article would read much better and professionally done.

I would not be surprised that the orignal writer used the name Rudolph XXXXX to gain credibility and hide his/her identify.

The information is good and basically correct in the first paragraph about the Federal Reserve - however - I believe whoever wrote this changed much of the text to fit the Dinar.

Not bashing at all but just wanted to wave a red flag calling for caution.

Thanks,

David

Edited by Munsch
Removed Last Name
  • Upvote 7

I have to agree. Spelling was pretty bad and numerous, and that usually does not concur with the extremely high credentials - which is not a slam per se in my book of the information, but a knee-jerk reaction to give the credentials part a question mark.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading it. Just seemed to be a little unprofessional in its layout, for someone with all that business background. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of the most intelligent people I know cannot spell. It does not affect their IQ.

Yea, but....The man is supposedly working on his masters? I think ANYBODY with even a little post-secondary education has had to have passed english, technical or creative writing, or other subjects that require good presentation. After writing essays, reports, or just plain communicating the written word day after day after day, I KNOW good presentation (and grammar) become second nature and can be done (mostly) in one's sleep (so to speak)..... EVEN IF ENGLISH IS HIS/HERS SECOND LANGUAGE! JMO. GO RV SOON!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i have asked him twice now for the time and day he will (or was) be on FOX NEWS!!! So far, NO RESPONSE!!!!! I DO NOT AGREE with a few of his comments!!!!!

WHAT REALLY SURPRISES ME IS THE FACT PEOPLE IN THE PAST TOTALLY BASH FOX NEWS ON HERE.

Edited by BreakinDaBank
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Or maybe he just stinks at typing and doesn't proof read what he types...regardless of why his spelling and grammar were poor in the post, he made some good points and gave us something to consider and to think about. Beats the heck out of a TK post any day.

We all can't be like Mr Phonics. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DaBank,

Great post!! You are a newbie yourself. Thanks for the research and post.

It help us all make a better decisions on what and who we are reading about.

I wondered about some of his claims, especially the NO TAXES in 2011. (While the banks are trying to pass a 1% transaction tax and the UN is trying to pass a .005% exchange tax, amongst others)

Hope someone can find out where these claims are coming from and what the basis of that claim is.

Everyone would be happy if that was really true.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yea, but....The man is supposedly working on his masters? I think ANYBODY with even a little post-secondary education has had to have passed english, technical or creative writing, or other subjects that require good presentation. After writing essays, reports, or just plain communicating the written word day after day after day, I KNOW good presentation (and grammar) become second nature and can be done (mostly) in one's sleep (so to speak)..... EVEN IF ENGLISH IS HIS/HERS SECOND LANGUAGE! JMO. GO RV SOON!

i am well above average in i cue but kant spell for well u no cee wut i meen hukt on foniks werkt 4 me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i have asked him twice now for the time and day he will (or was) be on FOX NEWS!!! So far, NO RESPONSE!!!!! I DO NOT AGREE with a few of his comments!!!!!

WHAT REALLY SURPRISES ME IS THE FACT PEOPLE IN THE PAST TOTALLY BASH FOX NEWS ON HERE.

F = 6

O = 15 1+5 = 6

X = 24 2+4 = 6

Beware of Hannity he is evil!

Until a few weeks ago Fox use to be my favorite news channel to watch... not anymore back to CNN..all in all mainstream media is Crap. :P

Ohh popped my cheery finally...

Goooo RV!!!

Edited by ThePeoplesChamp
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I think the guy from this post and rudy are the same. IMO.. They type the same and speak the same. You just joined to comment on Rudy's post? Just all seems out of place. I could be wron. I hope im wrong.

WELL DUDE I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING....I AM NOT RUDY!!!!!! I EVEN SAID I TOTALLY DON'T AGEEE WITH SOME OF HIS POINTS!!!! READ ALL THE POSTS DUDE AND I HAVE ASKED HIM A FEW TIMES TO TELL US ALL WHEN HE IS GOING TO BE ON FOX!!!

I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU OUT OF ANYONE WOULD JUDGE ME.....ARE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT WAS SELLING ALL HIS DINAR??????? BUT YET YOU ARE ON HERE???? OKKKKK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

See thats what I mean. Your not who you say you are. How many profiles do you have on here? I posted that my Dinar was for sale awhile back. Before you joined. Yet you know RIGHT AWAY who I am?! Just seems very very ODD to say the least. Not judging you or bashing you in anyway. Only stating my Opinion as you have stated yours.

Edited by DCupp
  • Upvote 5

Not quite sure what to make of this post.

What jumps out to me is the overall Grammer.

If this quy is this smart - the article would read much better and professionally done.

I would not be surprised that the orignal writer used the name Rudolph XXXXXX to gain credibility and hide his/her identify.

Do you mean "grammar"?

Do you mean "would be professionally done"?

Do you mean "identity"?

Edited by Munsch
Removed Last Name
  • Upvote 6

See thats what I mean. Your not who you say you are. How many profiles do you have on here? I posted that my Dinar was for sale awhile back. Before you joined. Yet you know RIGHT AWAY who I am?! Just seems very very ODD to say the least. Not judging you or bashing you in anyway. Only stating my Opinion as you have stated yours.

WHAT LAST WEEK RIGHT???? I ALSO SAID I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE SITE FOR 2.5 YEARS....DID I NOT??? I WAS HONEST UPFRONT KID!!! WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT???? ACCORDING TO YOU AND YOUR "FAMILY MEMBER" THAT IS WITH THE "TREASURY DEPT (RIGHT?) THE DINAR IS LIKE "WORTHLESS PAPER".....SO WHO IS NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE??? WHY ARE YOU ON HERE KID?????

WHAT LAST WEEK RIGHT???? I ALSO SAID I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE SITE FOR 2.5 YEARS....DID I NOT??? I WAS HONEST UPFRONT KID!!! WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT???? ACCORDING TO YOU AND YOUR "FAMILY MEMBER" THAT IS WITH THE "TREASURY DEPT (RIGHT?) THE DINAR IS LIKE "WORTHLESS PAPER".....SO WHO IS NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE??? WHY ARE YOU ON HERE KID?????

Let it go man, not worth getting banned or having your thread locked down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YES THE KID IS RIGHT HERE!!!! I STILL DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 2.5 YEARS AND JUST NOW DECIDED TO JOIN AND MAKE A COMMENT???!!!! LOL.... RIGHT... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THERE HAVE BEEN BIGGER JUICY POSTS THN THIS ONE IN THE PAST 2.5 YEARS TO GIVE YOU REASON TO JOIN AND WANT TO COMMENT ABOUT. SLOW DOWN ON THE SHOTS I THINK THE ROID RAGE IS KICKING IN. :P

• Upvote 3