Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Rumor

MrRich

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

i got this September 18, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS I had already heard from my grandson, already rv’ed there for $4.22

[Marpat] From Doc McCoy… I had already heard from my grandson….he talked to his friend in Iraq who said they are already rv’ed there for $4.22

[Marpat] inTXsoon My Nephew has a banker friend in Chicago who told him that the rv will be announced at 4:20 a.m. Sun. morning

[Marpat] Doc McCoy my grandson said in Iraq, they are exchanging for $4.22….his marine friend in Iraq told him

[Marpat] Doc McCoy Amen!!! I was playing cards with friends when my nephew called, and I could’t play any longer I was so excited. Couldn’t tell anyone there because they don’t know about it.

come on Inside track...surely your source spit out this INFAMOUS RATE waking you at 4:30 in the morning? Not implying it didn't happen, just can't believe the source didn't tell you the rate when that is all anyone with Dinar can think about. :huh:

I'm expecting to hear more during the day,

BUT here's all I have right now.....

$4.20 (possibly even higher)

That's what I have, anyway!!!!

100dollar-03.gif

Edited by Inside Track
  • Downvote 1

I think someone's grandson is playing them.....420 is the fav and designated time for pot smokers everywhere. Not that I would personally know, but I'm just sayin..... :unsure:B)

Wow Whiterose you are beautiful! Sorry this off subject.... ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Because they "don't" use the IQD mostly, they use USD from what I understand... maybe check with some of those boots on the ground guys in IRAQ wink.gif

Holybowler, I am one of the 'boots on the ground guys' and have been since 2004. I don't remember exactly when it was (maybe someone else here does) but the use of USD has stopped earlier this year of late last year. Although, we can and do use USD on base, there is not as much of it here as used to be, no we do not use IQD on base, but some bases/camps do have Iraqi Bank Branches (well, at least JBB does for sure). Anyway, just for clearification, the Iraqi People do use IQD, not USD any more. Or not near as much, should I say.

Thanks,

I'm expecting to hear more during the day,

BUT here's all I have right now.....

$4.20 (possibly even higher)

That's what I have, anyway!!!!

100dollar-03.gif

Its all rumors.... come monday all of you are going to start the same process over again... all your sources are owning you week by week. Personally most of these rumors sound like pumpers. Its the same thing each and every week. Remember what people were saying Sept 1? What happend? ..... Remember the 15th? What happend? Come monday..... What happend??? ....................................Nothing

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Its all rumors.... come monday all of you are going to start the same process over again... all your sources are owning you week by week. Personally most of these rumors sound like pumpers. Its the same thing each and every week. Remember what people were saying Sept 1? What happend? ..... Remember the 15th? What happend? Come monday..... What happend??? ....................................Nothing

Not a Rumor anymore! Iraqis were lining up at the Bank to exchange today! $4.20

• Downvote 2

OH YEA???? Where you there? Do you got pictures of them doing that??? ........ Oh wait maybe give me a link. Good idea show me link of those exact words? I always say for RV to prove me wrong but alot of you guys are getting owned by rumors man... SHOW ME in PRINT where Iraqis were at the Bank Exchanging that???? Come monday what happens everybody .......... __________________!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dont know, BUT...My call this morning at 4:30 (est) said RV has happenned!!! Don't expect to see in FOREX until tomorrow at the earliest!!!!

that's quite funny because a week or two ago you got a call saying the RV happened... are you sure you aren't talking to a recording?

• Upvote 1

if we were in the States and a Dollar was only worth, say, .0009 cents one day and then the next day it was worth $4.20, would you take the $100 in you pocket to the bank to exchange it for $100? No, right? so, why do some people say that Iraqi People will 'line up' at the bank just to change their IQD for IQD?

If I missed something, I hope someone sets me straight. I can tell you this, Iraqi's use IQD, not USD anymore, so there is no need to exchange IQD for USD.