Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Rumor

MrRich

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

That Will be a little hard to do with ICS and CCS still working on the computer systems in Baghdad setting up some of Iraq's world wide banking links. I have heard nothing of a 4.20 rate on Sunday so don't hold your breath. I will not be upset if it happens though, lol. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

That Will be a little hard to do with ICS and CCS still working on the computer systems in Baghdad setting up some of Iraq's world wide banking links. I have heard nothing of a 4.20 rate on Sunday so don't hold your breath. I will not be upset if it happens though, lol. GO RV!!!

Would that actually stop the announcement of the rate?

WOW, I leave for 3 hours to go shopping for my 4 year old daughters b-day and look what I missed.....Thanks Scooby Doo for the post and one of these days it's going to happen....with all the news out today with Mahdi as PM and Allawi as Pres....let's hope this is concrete...

Would that actually stop the announcement of the rate?

I don't believe they will anounce a rate without being ready to deal with what will be world wide megamash of transactions and transfers only a very complex computer system could handle efficiently. I know for a fact the system is not finished or up and running as to put it. When I get the info ICS and CCS are done I WILL BE LOCKED AND LOADED!

• Upvote 1

I don't believe they will anounce a rate without being ready to deal with what will be world wide megamash of transactions and transfers only a very complex computer system could handle efficiently. I know for a fact the system is not finished or up and running as to put it. When I get the info ICS and CCS are done I WILL BE LOCKED AND LOADED!

Not bashing viper, but how do you know this? Do you work in the banking or IT industry?

• Upvote 1

It lost a nickel between today and yesterday?! Does that mean it goes down to 4.15 tomorrow? Hmm.

Actually I like what Shabbi said at Jackson Hole, Wyoming that Iraq could affordand RV of 9.00 to 12.00 that would be literally earth shaking. I really do not expect a miracle that big.

Hey Jac, hope big and settle for moderation! How does $7.00 sound B)

GGGGOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALREADY B)B)B)

Not bashing viper, but how do you know this? Do you work in the banking or IT industry?

Most excellent question Scooby Doo. Viper, if they finish this on Saturday, then what would your interpretation be? After all, we all know that Sunday is the 1st day of their week B)

Scooby Doo you are a very smart man and I appreciate that so I will say this. As you have probably seen I have posted information a couple of times hours before it was released. I was bashed to be apoligized to later as my early releases of unknown information from me was infact backed later by intel releases from some of our more valuable Gurus and even the media. I think I have earned some respect here with how my information (not to be confused with INTEL) has always panned out to be true. So as it would be unwise for me to give my personal information up I will give a hint. I will only tell you that you are in the chase and when I get the information that the connection has been made you sir have my word that you and the good people on this site will know. I can also tell you it will come out of no where very quickly when it happens. Live on truth and trust so you will seldom fail, look for the light at the end of the tunnel for in reality it's the end of the trail.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

it is because their work week is Sunday - Thursday with their off days as being Friday and Saturday while our work week is Monday - Friday Off days as Saturday and Sunday .....get it!......

we plan to watch the rates starting at Sat night from 10:00pm CST till....... just to see if it in fact happens. who knows it may not happen till next week!

I just read this on DD. Does anybody know who eagleone is?

Just got call from the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleone

$4.20 SUNDAY MORNING CONFIRMED

If you want to know if it has TRULY RV'd... just go to dinartrade.com and see if they are still selling the dinar at the same price because the minute it rv's, I can't imagine that they would be. This should expose any rumor.